The Diamond Ladies
Central Park (Poke Park)
Affected RPers: @Chakramaster @Shruikan

Cassandra couldn’t help but smirk. Though she couldn’t see Jirachi either, she had managed to keep herself from getting tagged. Before long, she had met up with Violet, just barely making out the Furret in the foggy cloud.

“Fur-ret?” (“Was it you that made this foggy mess?”) Violet asked after running up to her.

“Ev-vee.” (“Yep, no shame.”) Cassandra giggled. “Ev-vee-vee.” (“I imagine Jirachi’s probably fumbling around in this, trying to look for someone to tag back.”)

“Furr…” (“Good.”) Violet nodded, looking back into the foggy mess. “Fur-ret,” (“Should keep him busy for a nice, long while.”)

And that was when they had seen Luneth, being taken for a tumble inside her bubble. They could see the Alolan Vulpix had tried to freeze the bubble and shatter it, but instead that only caused it to become solidified and no longer bouncy.

“Vul…?” (“Uh, hey, can someone give me a hand with this bubble? I’m a bit dizzy in here.”)

Violet had used some of her Shadowcraft power to conjure up a sharpened bolt of shadow before sending it against the frozen sphere containing Luneth. Once the bolt made contact, it shattered the entire bubble, as if it were like broken glass. The icy fragments scattered about the floor, freeing Luneth from the frozen bubble.

“Fur-ret,” (“Easy money.”) Violet remarked with a smile, figuring Luneth would appreciate that.

In the meantime, Cassandra kept a watchful eye out, looking for any sign of Jirachi or Jarena. The fog cloud wouldn’t last forever, but it would be enough to disorient Jirachi for a little while after it had started to vanish.

She was curious as to what antics Jirachi would be trying next. Though she had a few of her own in case the Wishmaker decided to come her way…