Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

Jon and Alyssa Drake
    Location: Waiting Room to private booth (Jon), Battling Arena Stands (Alyssa)
    Affected RPers: @Neo Emolga @Chakramaster

Jon was fixated on the match, thankful Cassandra was holding her ground. A win from her would make their performance tomorrow more believable. Latios floated beside him, watching the battle in awe on the screen.

Jon was pulled from his thoughts by Jimmy's operative radio sparking to life, which was odd since the operatives had no reason to continue acting outside of monitoring. If someone is using it something must be going on…

“Replace the security tape feed,” Said the voice in the radio “When they find the remains, you tell them that bastard’s Latios did it.”

When Jon recognized the voice as Lance's, something clicked. Violet and Jarena were in trouble…

"Latios, I'm sorry but the job isn't over." Jon said, pulling the Eon Pokemon's attention from the screen, "Violet and Jarena are in danger."

Jon got up, before sprinting for the door, Latios behind him.

"They are down the hall, to the left, then the third room on the right. There should be operatives out the front. Knock the door down if you have to. But keep me in the loop…"

Latios went invisible, before there was a boom as he accelerated, as his vision appeared in Jon's mind. It was a matter of seconds before Latios had left a hole in the door frame, entering the room with a loud bang. Jon could see Lance in the room, with his Dragonite staring down Jarena and Violet, ready to attack, however that wasn't the most unusual thing. The most unusual thing was the fact that Violet and Jarena had reverted to their Pokemon forms…

"Jon… Pokemon again… said Latios' voice in Jon's head.

"We have bigger problems." Jon explained, "Use your telekinesis to hold Dragonite in place, and twist its head so it can't use any breath attacks. Don't break it's neck though…"

Jon watched as he struggled to continue to run down the hallway, as Dragonite was lifted into the air, and slammed against a nearby wall, held in place whilst it's head was turned away from everyone.*

"That damn Latios…" Lance said, as he turned to the door, knowing what usually follows.

There were yells from outside as a red Pokemon whizzed past the door. The operatives keeping watch couldn't keep up with Jon's Scizor's bullet punches, knocking them out swiftly…

"Lance…" came a voice from the door, "What the f*** are you doing…"

Alyssa watched in horror as Cassandra began to glow before turning back into an Eevee. However she seemed more shocked about it than anyone else, confused as to why it happened, before seeming to say, as Jon would, "f*** it", and continuing the battle.

"Oh God no…" Alyssa muttered, "Why now…"

Alyssa watched in despair as a single thought filled her heart…

"I wish this didn't happen…"

Lance called out another Dragonite, to which Latios quickly attempted to pin as well, however his telekinetic grip wasn't strong enough to completely bind them. Both of them began to turn their heads to where the Eon Pokemon had turned visible to focus purely on his telekinesis, which he seemed to be visibly struggling with.

"You can't hold them both…" Lance remarked with an arrogant grin.

There was a boom as both Dragonite's heads were pushed back facing away from him and the two Pokemon he floated in front of.

"I could do this all day…" said Latios' telepathic voice to everyone in the room, though through great struggle. Jon was surprised at how long that sentence was...

"Why kid yourself…" Lance asked, seemingly forgetting Jon was there at the chance to blow the horn of his own dragons, "You don't stand a chance against two real dragons. You are only going to let everyone, even your own trainer down. You can't even fly somewhere without leaving damage in your wake…"

Latios' face began to sink at the hurtful words, as the two dragonites began to wrestle back control of themselves.

"Latios, don't listen to this piece of s***!" Jon shouted, "You could never let me down! No matter how many holes you leave in this f**king ship!"

"The whole damn reason we made it this far is because of you. This dragonf**ker wouldn't even have the opportunity to do this if not for you!" Jon continued, "And even more important than that, you help me see what is important. Like you did before we met them!"

"I wouldn't be half the trainer I am now without you…"

Latios looked at Jon, with a sudden look of determination.

"Thank you…"

There was a flash as Latios was enveloped in a rainbow light, emerging a foot taller, now a light purple color, and a slightly different shape to prior.

Whilst Jon had heard of Mega Evolution, he was unaware that Latios was capable of it. Additionally he didn't have a mega ring, as Mega stones and key stones were banned from competitive battling due to it giving an equipment based advantage not all trainers could afford. Mega Evolution without it was possible but incredibly difficult, relying purely on the bonds between trainer and Pokemon, with no catalyst…

The reinforced wall behind the dragonites dented in, as they were pushed further against it and held in place. Before Lance could respond, his belt was ripped from his pants and tossed to Jon, causing them to begin to fall, as Jon caught the belt.

"Now Lance, what is going on…" Jon asked.

"They were attempting to escape!" Lance shouted, "Look, the idiots accidentally turned themselves into Pokemon using that God forsaken witchcraft."

"LIAR!" Latios shouted telepathically.

"Yeah, I'm inclined to believe him." Jon explained, "Otherwise, why replace the security camera footage, and frame me?"

Jon lunged forward, punching Lance across the face, before kicking his feet out from under him, knocking him to the ground.

"You're a f**king coward!" Jon shouted, before kneeling down on Lance's chest, punching him again, this time in the eye socket, "You talk so much s**t with your f**king dragons fetish, but really you're a coward who needs four men waiting at the door, and has to use his dragons to attack people who are completely unarmed! Two women!"

Jon stood up, before kicking Lance in the stomach, causing him to gasp for air, and vomit on the ground. He knew this was too far, but years of seeing someone else beat him and his mother, because they were too much of a coward to take out their frustrations on someone who would fight back, had taken their toll.

"You are pathetic! F**king pathetic!" Jon screamed, launching another kick, "You don't even have the nerve to take responsibility for this, instead trying to incriminate me! But you aren't smart enough to pull it off, because you are too stupid and arrogant to change the radio frequency!"

Jon pulled Lance up to his feet, before shoving him against the wall. He was barely able to speak, let alone stand, as he stood bloody and broken.*

"You wanted a fight?" Jon shouted, "Raise your f**king fists, you cowardly sack of s**t and give me a f**king fight! Give me something to show for this before I leave you in a f**king hospital bed!"

In front of Jon stood the ex-indigo champion, but as far as Jon was concerned, he was doing what he couldn't do fourteen years ago...
    Last edited by [Desolate Divine]; 02-21-2021 at 04:35 AM.

2. This post has been liked by: