Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

We had a huge series of repeated breakouts at my old office. Kind of a wonder that my mom and I never caught it.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

For me, it just seems like wearing a mask for a full day of work would be rough. It definitely wouldn't be worth it just to attend a few in-person meetings. If people can do their work from home, let them and don't consider having unnecessary people on site until everyone has gotten the vaccine.

Having to wear a mask during workout classes at the gym is very tough, but I don't want to stop exercising. But yeah, after the squat track, I'm like dying for breath. The others aren't so bad, but that one is very rough, and I haven't been doing my normal weight selection just because of the added breathing difficulty.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

When I was wearing a mask all the time at work it wasn't really that bad for me personally, but what sucked is that no one else would wear one. So I'd get a lot of dirty looks for being the only person in the office like constantly sanitizing stuff and wearing a mask. But maybe just maybe that's the reason I didn't catch COVID when the rest of them did.

I've had to wear my mask while fencing too and I've gotten used to it but initially that was actually really hard. XD
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Yeah they've now mandated it where unless we are in an enclosed room with 4 walls from floor to ceiling and the door closed. You have to wear a mask. My office if that way its the file room but still. At least I can have mine off. I have it off to make calls anyway.

It can be so hard wearing a mask 8hours+ a day.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah McMasters doesn't have the guts to pull that one. He's actually making things worse by actively preventing people from getting vaccines. I was actually in queue to get the vaccine but then because the governor changed the laws I'm not eligible anymore and got kicked from the queue.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

The way some places are running getting the vaccine is just flat out annoying. Though I do know it's harder for some people above others. I'd like to especially given my circumstances. I just don't see it happening anytime soon sadly.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Earlier I tried and my submission never went through. I should try again, but I'm also not a first responder and I'm not in a field that requires many interactions like a teacher, so I would probably be last in line.

Still, would be nice to finally get it and have that safety and peace of mind.

Administrator

I should try at least. Being a healthcare worker and having had previous issues with my lung collapsing. I'm sure they'd see me as a more high risk.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Tried again, managed to get it through this time, but yeah, as I suspected, I'm low priority due to not being high risk and not working in an essential worker category. Eh, well, just means being patient with the waiting game, now.

Senior Moderator

Even though the next phase is for me, I am just waiting to see how everything goes. I am not gonna take a vaccine if i don't know how it'll go for me. Because they gave it to my Grandfather and he got Covid like 2 days after.

·»Your focus determines your reality«·