Luneth Tarot & Glimmer
Eon Squad Villa
Affected RP'ers: @Desolate Divine, @Neo Emolga, @Chakramaster

Triad mentioned their new plan. They were to go on the offensive, strike at the Megamart, where the witches were thought to be.

At the though of fighting the witches Luneth started to feel sick. “I don’t think I can do this…” Now she’d seen firsthand what Shadowcraft could do to people, and while she wanted to stop the witches, she knew now that she just wasn’t brave enough for the front lines.

Seeing her discomfort, Glimmer stroked Luneth’s head soothingly. Whatever those Witches had done must have been bad for Luneth to react this badly just at the thought of them. However, unlike Luneth the thought instead motivated Glimmer even more.

A vaguely familiar man spoke up. “He’s Jirachi’s trainer” Luneth whispered helpfully.
The trainer pulled a star piece out of a bag, and proceeded to explain that they had been enchanted by Jirachi to warn when Shadowcraft was nearby, and also acting as a direct telepathic link to Jirachi. Luneth’s ears perked up at that. Communicating with Jirachi sounded very useful. And as he spoke on, he planned to rebuild the urgent care center too?

Not everyone seemed to share Luneth’s enthusiasm however. Jon practically punched a hole in the wall beside him, before he verbally ripped into the trainer, who apparently was called Jimmy. Going after him over not informing anyone of Jirachi listening in until now.

Woah,overreaction much? Glimmer thought, as Jon continued yelling. Does he distrust Jirachi that much?

She did have to admit that Jon had a point about the Star Pieces though. If one got captured, Agatha would have access to who know how much power and info, let alone a key to one of the only secure safe houses. However, if Jirachi could sense things through those Star Pieces, couldn’t he just cut off their power if they fell into the wrong hands? Ah, but maybe Agatha could track them or reactivate them or something. She was very powerful, much more so than Glimmer had first thought.

Before Glimmer had a chance to voice her thoughts, Jon had moved on from complaining about Jimmy leaking info to 4 years ago when Jimmy and Jirachi had first met.

Glimmer frowned. Jon seemed like he was still holding a grudge from 4 years ago. While not mentioning Jirachi at the start had been a mistake, she felt Jon was taking it too far. From what he said his wife had been put in danger by Jirachi, so it was understandable. But he also seemed to think that Jirachi hadn’t changed in those intervening years. After all, if he knew that Jimmy was Jirachi’s trainer, did he really expect them to not have built up a psychic link by now? Jirachi listening in should have been obvious to him.

She folded her arms and huffed with annoyance, but otherwise stayed silent. Better to let them cool off first instead of inserting herself into an irrational argument. However, by the time the meeting was adjourned, her opinion of Jon had fallen considerably.

Jimmy wasn’t taking it though. He gave Jon a piece of his mind, essentially fighting back with every thought the Glimmer hadn’t vocalised herself, before storming out.
Luneth’s concerned gaze followed Jimmy as he left the room, but Glimmer was now preoccupied by her next decision.

When Jon said that those who were going to be transferred to Eon Squad were to stay for the next meeting, Glimmer was torn. Working with Eon Squad seemed like the best course of action, she hadn’t exactly got very far on her own investigations after all. But could she work under Jon? From what she’d seen here, though he had some good leadership qualities, was also rash and quick to anger. He seemed like the type to lead through fear. But if he could get the job done…

At the same time Luneth was confused. She wasn’t sure if she should stay or go. She wasn’t part of Triad, but she wanted to help them with spells. But now it looked like they were going to be on the front lines, which she couldn’t do.

Glimmer crouched down to bee at eye level with the Vulpix. “Ok, you’ve probably guessed, but I’m going with Eon Squad.” Luneth sighed inwardly. She didn’t want Glimmer to be in such danger, but she knew trying to talk Glimmer out of it was pointless. There was no way she could just sit by and watch as more lives were destroyed by Agatha and her witches. But having witnessed it herself, Luneth knew that she would just be a hindrance if she went with them. So instead she just nodded. “Just come back safe, alright?”
“Promise” Glimmer said with a smile, though it didn’t quite reach her eyes.

As Glimmer headed towards Triad, Luneth looked over at the doorway Jimmy had just walked out though
She glanced guiltily over at Abbee, who was over with Jon already, before slipping outside.
She quickly caught up with the Jimmy. From what she remembered from the Wishmaker he could understand pokemon, so she luckily didn’t need a translator.
“Hi there! Been a long time since we last met” She said, tying not to startle him. “You probably don’t remember me. I was there with you and Jirachi on the Wishmaker before.”
“Anyway, I think you plan was good. You were right, and Jon just went off the handle there. But even if Eon Squad aren’t going to use them, all the other operatives working on the defensive could really benefit from having those star pieces. You should give them out to Cynthia’s teams.” She smiled up at Jimmy.
“I’m willing to work with you at least.”

Meanwhile, Glimmer had walked over to where Triad and Eon squad remained.
She motioned at the apparent leader of Triad, the one wearing the Butterfree costume, to get their attention. “Luneth wanted me to tell you that she still wants to help with your magic, but she can’t go on the front lines. So she’ll be waiting outside for now.”
She turned to look at the rest of the group. “With that out of the way, I should get it in the open that I can do some Shadowcraft too. Everything from the Initiator tome at least, along with a few others.”
Oh and I’m really a Shaymin as well. She added mentally. Yeah, I think I’ll keep that bit of info to myself…