Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Don't get me wrong a little warmth isn't bad, but dealing with nothing but hot weather all the time....I hate it. Weekly grass cutting, yard work, and just constant headaches. The heat just bothers my scar areas too and makes it harder to breathe. I feel like I can actually breathe again when it's cold xD.

I still remember trying to fit that thing xD. Took up more than half of the bag. would either have to wear the new shoes I got for the snow there or I'd have to ditch the snow jacket I bought literally for the snow and cooler weather xD.

Wouldn't that be a sight for everyone to see? A Pikachu and Emolga sledding. xD
    Yeah... I think I would hate it, too. I'd much rather feel chilly than feel overheated. And ugh... I really don't like yard work. I think my allergies got worse this year...

And hey, that would be an awesome sight! That's the kind of thing that makes for very fond memories. :3

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah... I think I would hate it, too. I'd much rather feel chilly than feel overheated. And ugh... I really don't like yard work. I think my allergies got worse this year...

And hey, that would be an awesome sight! That's the kind of thing that makes for very fond memories. :3
    Yeah so far I've felt like I've been very low on energy. Maybe it's cause I'm trying to do away with soda, but it's very slow going. Yard work is a paaaaaaain. Especially mid day where it's in the upper 80s-90s. Really been messing with my scars. Personally I'd rather be cold than overheated myself. Far better feeling, easier to warm up than cool down, and much more.

Totally! Depending too makes for entertainment for other as well. XD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah so far I've felt like I've been very low on energy. Maybe it's cause I'm trying to do away with soda, but it's very slow going. Yard work is a paaaaaaain. Especially mid day where it's in the upper 80s-90s. Really been messing with my scars. Personally I'd rather be cold than overheated myself. Far better feeling, easier to warm up than cool down, and much more.

Totally! Depending too makes for entertainment for other as well. XD
    Yeah, generally, if I need to do yard work, I wait until later in the afternoon when it's a little cooler out. Midday is just... deathly. That is another nice thing about winter. Everything's buried under snow and nothing grows, so no yard work there.

Administrator

Yeah, generally, if I need to do yard work, I wait until later in the afternoon when it's a little cooler out. Midday is just... deathly. That is another nice thing about winter. Everything's buried under snow and nothing grows, so no yard work there.
    See? Lucky! Snow is good!

We don't have to worry about snow here. Heck honestly even leaves really. We used to, but now not anymore. Spring/summer yard work is almost daily or weekly. I prefer after work when the sun begins to set or early in the morning on a day off. Before the sun fully comes up. It's just cooler and much better overall. Not working in the dead heat of the day making myself more miserable.

Typically winter the yards here don't grow either. If it does it might just be enough for one cut that season. But god what I'd give for a really good snowstorm xD

The time is upon us...

Senior Moderator

I wish Georgia had snow, that isn't Mountain Georgia.

Just give me the white stuff

·»Your focus determines your reality«·

Senior Administrator

My dad doesn't like snow, and while sometimes it can be pesky, I think it would be a little sad if it was gone for good. A nice, quiet, snowy winter can be really comforting if you don't have anywhere to be and can just relax at home. Warm up with some nice hot cocoa and a fun and cozy Pokemon kigurumi as the snow softly gathers outside. That's just pure bliss.

7. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

My dad doesn't like snow, and while sometimes it can be pesky, I think it would be a little sad if it was gone for good. A nice, quiet, snowy winter can be really comforting if you don't have anywhere to be and can just relax at home. Warm up with some nice hot cocoa and a fun and cozy Pokemon kigurumi as the snow softly gathers outside. That's just pure bliss.
    Yeah it all depends. Some people up north hate snow and the cold. Lived with it all their life and are just tired of it. Like some people here down south. So tired of the rain and heat where some places don't see rain, but maybe a few days a year. The cost of living and jobs are so hard to get and come by. It makes reaching out for these dreams people may have to see something different really challenging.

To someone like me that wants a colder environment and to see more snow. Snow more than once in a blue moon and say 3-5 inches or more at a time. Sure it means to actually shovel snow, but I'd welcome that! It's a small price to pay to immerse myself in something incredible like that.

Yeah that's how I feel. I feel it makes it being able to enjoy nice warm cups of cocoa by a fire like the saying goes. Get to wear a nice winter jacket for once and things like that yeah! A nice and cozy Pokemon kigurumi! Hardly got a chance to wear mine cause it never got that cold. I'd start sweating

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah it all depends. Some people up north hate snow and the cold. Lived with it all their life and are just tired of it. Like some people here down south. So tired of the rain and heat where some places don't see rain, but maybe a few days a year. The cost of living and jobs are so hard to get and come by. It makes reaching out for these dreams people may have to see something different really challenging.

To someone like me that wants a colder environment and to see more snow. Snow more than once in a blue moon and say 3-5 inches or more at a time. Sure it means to actually shovel snow, but I'd welcome that! It's a small price to pay to immerse myself in something incredible like that.

Yeah that's how I feel. I feel it makes it being able to enjoy nice warm cups of cocoa by a fire like the saying goes. Get to wear a nice winter jacket for once and things like that yeah! A nice and cozy Pokemon kigurumi! Hardly got a chance to wear mine cause it never got that cold. I'd start sweating
    Yeah, it hit 90F here today. Ugh, it does feel like it's going to be a long summer and we probably won't shake away this heat until November, which is another six months away. I think I'd go nuts if this was all we ever had.

Administrator

Yeah, it hit 90F here today. Ugh, it does feel like it's going to be a long summer and we probably won't shake away this heat until November, which is another six months away. I think I'd go nuts if this was all we ever had.
    Welcome to my world. Probably one reason I'm losing my mind. xD but seriously yeah it's awful. Luckily it's a bit rainy at times here today and only hit 89F.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Welcome to my world. Probably one reason I'm losing my mind. xD but seriously yeah it's awful. Luckily it's a bit rainy at times here today and only hit 89F.
    What fun is sanity anyway?

For me, trying to sleep when it's roasting out is the worst. I usually don't sleep well during summer, so it affects my overall ability to do things. That, and I usually end up feeling tired in the afternoon as well.