Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Administrator

I was thinking of getting a Jirachi one, but the 3 points on the head would make it really hard to sleep in. XD

I'd think about cosplaying with the Pikachu Kigu I have. If it weren't so bloody hot here in October.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I've cosplayed as Shaymin before but it was a very barebones costume. I'd like to go more hardcore in the future.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

3. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Treat yourself. With the love you've given to Shaymin, it would only seem right.

Of course, show us photos once you do. We'll be waiting!

5. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

I would take some of the Pikachu Kigu I have. Don't think I've shown it off yet. Buuuut I think it being upper 90s here lately I'd likely sweat in an instant. XD

The time is upon us...

7. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Jirachi??? Whaaaat? How do you make such cool kigu??
    I've only ever seen and owned basic animals like a wolf and a kangaroo-- can you buy pokemon kigurumi somewhere? O:
    I MUST SEEEEE

I cosplayed as Pokemon Gym Leader Clair back in the day- and went around battling all the cosplayers and trying to catch people dressed as pokemon! It was so silly and the costume fell apart over the day, but I had heaps of fun.
    I feel like I havent worn cosplay in ages! I dress up a lot, but not as anything in particular?

Senior Administrator

Yeah, although yesterday was about 80F up here. Wanted to leave a nice Etsy review for the Bellossom kigurumi that Sara (CuteAsAButtonBySara), so I put that on and included a photo with the review. Actually wasn't too bad, doesn't feel like that one makes me break too much of a sweat.

10. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I've only ever seen and owned basic animals like a wolf and a kangaroo-- can you buy pokemon kigurumi somewhere? O:
    I MUST SEEEEE

I cosplayed as Pokemon Gym Leader Clair back in the day- and went around battling all the cosplayers and trying to catch people dressed as pokemon! It was so silly and the costume fell apart over the day, but I had heaps of fun.
    I feel like I havent worn cosplay in ages! I dress up a lot, but not as anything in particular?
    I have Neo to thank for introducing me xD. He tempted me with a link to a Pikachu one. I eventually caved, but yeah. NOT for hot climates. Colder the better.

The time is upon us...

12. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    I MUST SEEEEE

You can buy them on Etsy (other sites like Amazon might have a few, but they're generally "cheap" feeling and tend to fall apart quickly). There are some REALLY good ones on Etsy, especially if you like Eeveelutions. And if there's a particular Pokemon you want but it doesn't turn up in a search, there's a few people that can custom make it, so just show them a few pictures and they might be able to do it. As for me, yeah, I have no idea how they make these. I just buy them, putting my stimulus money to good use.

Administrator

Yeah I thought on having the Jirachi one custom made, but the points on the head got me thinking. It'd be uncomfortable ^^; so I questioned it.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Yeah I thought on having the Jirachi one custom made, but the points on the head got me thinking. It'd be uncomfortable ^^; so I questioned it.
    I mean it could work. I think it could be done if whoever custom makes it knows what they're doing and it gets weighted right and doesn't make it top-heavy. There's been kigus that had really long/big ears and such and they've pulled it off. I mean heck, my Ninetales one has a pretty sizable mane and it still works.

You as Jirachi would be dang adorable. XD