Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

They were playing Christmas music back when I was in the hospital in September. Ngl was kinda peeved that Christmas was very encroaching on spooky season's territory LMAO.

I'm not quite in the Christmas mood yet but I anticipate that'll change in the next week or so after I take some time to rest from my spooky season Hallowtide celebrations.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I can't feel the holiday season yet too, mostly because of work and other stuff but tbh my only indicator that its Christmastime is the chill in the air lmao

and the Christmas lights too i guess?

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Definitely not looking forward to December in DC. Even if I’m stuck indoors I anticipate it’ll still be quite chilly. Though DC is a swamp, so maybe it won’t be that bad? I’m not entirely sure what to expect.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I imagine DC is a hit or miss. Especially since NJ actually is only like a 3 hour drive from there. So some winter weather won't be too out there. Still you're lucky to be able to work your dream job!

I'd love to be able to work somewhere cooler with some real winter weather without going bankrupt. I'm sure even if I did move somewhere up north. There would be a period where I've got to get used to the new climate. Same would be for you I'd imagine.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Yeah it was getting pretty chilly the last few weeks in DC, so who knows. At least I won't have to walk to work in the cold though haha! Perks of being forcibly home bound I guess.

And yeah definitely very appreciative I get to work my dream job, regardless of weather. The fact that they've been so cooperative and willing to work with me through all this immunocompromised mess is something I am grateful for every day, because they really are going above and beyond to accommodate me.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

I personally don't have a "dream job." Honestly there isn't something I "dream" of doing. Not really. Somehow if I could work from home yeah, but I'd need something enough to support and sustain myself with money. and moving up north somewhere wouldn't hurt to avoid this year round heat but you all hear that from me too much. xD

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Well, I have my "dream job" but I'm a million miles away from actually doing it. I think I'd love to do voice acting, but I don't exactly have a whole lot of talent or experience in that kind of thing. But to me it would be fun to do the voice of some silly or crazy cartoon character and see it in action it all its animated glory with your voice, as if that character is YOU. I would get a kick out of that! xD

What I'm doing now really isn't my dream job, but it pays pretty well and I'm good at what I do. I think as long as I have that and I can enjoy some free time to pursue hobbies and other interests, I can't complain.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Well, I have my "dream job" but I'm a million miles away from actually doing it. I think I'd love to do voice acting, but I don't exactly have a whole lot of talent or experience in that kind of thing. But to me it would be fun to do the voice of some silly or crazy cartoon character and see it in action it all its animated glory with your voice, as if that character is YOU. I would get a kick out of that! xD

What I'm doing now really isn't my dream job, but it pays pretty well and I'm good at what I do. I think as long as I have that and I can enjoy some free time to pursue hobbies and other interests, I can't complain.
    So like....Ryan Reynolds voicing Pikachu or....like an animated movie/anime/cartoon kind of voice? XD

Either way I'd love something like that as well if the opportunity arose. Seems like it'd be fun! It's not something I would actively chase though myself. I can get pretty creative with voices I can create myself. It's pretty fun to put on these voices and at least attempt different accents. ^^;

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    So like....Ryan Reynolds voicing Pikachu or....like an animated movie/anime/cartoon kind of voice? XD

Either way I'd love something like that as well if the opportunity arose. Seems like it'd be fun! It's not something I would actively chase though myself. I can get pretty creative with voices I can create myself. It's pretty fun to put on these voices and at least attempt different accents. ^^;
    Yeah, something like that! I think it would be a lot of fun. :3

So far I've only done voice acting for flash animations, but even those were great and I enjoyed them.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Voice acting seems like it’d be a ton of fun!! I’ve experimented with it a little but unfortunately I don’t really have the range to do multiple characters haha.
    / / / / / / / /