Page 4 of 67 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Good to hear you've been getting better for sure. Yeah there's been a lot going around lately. Even some new bug that's really knocked people out from what I've been hearing. Like they can't even walk it's got them feeling so weak.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Everyone seems to be catching it around here as well. I'm kinda jealous tbh, everyone else is getting over it so quickly, meanwhile I'm still hacking up half a lung two weeks later.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah, I'm taking a mix of Amoxicillin-Clavulanate and Mucinex twice a day to pulverize it. It's slow but it's working at least and I'm definitely better than how I was on Wednesday. Only problem with it is the diarrhea (yay for goop poop!), and I still have a few days to go with it.

Eh well, it's better than the alternative. :P

Administrator

Well hopefully we all stay well! Tough times lately.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I may have gotten it from my dad. Not sure where else it might have come from, although we've been to a few restaurants and people haven't been wearing masks anymore. Around here in NJ, it's half and half, about half the people wear masks inside while the other half don't. I'm not bothered either way, I can totally get why people are just tired of wearing the darn things by now.

Administrator

It's always hard to tell where you might have gotten something from. Especially with COVID restrictions in some places still. People still don't get out as much as we used to.

Here in GA a looooooot of people still don't wear masks. With no real restrictions you can't tell. Sure the rule is if you've been vaccinated you don't have to wear it now. Thing is even those not vaccinated aren't wearing. So you can never tell for sure.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah, I'm taking a mix of Amoxicillin-Clavulanate and Mucinex twice a day to pulverize it. It's slow but it's working at least and I'm definitely better than how I was on Wednesday. Only problem with it is the diarrhea (yay for goop poop!), and I still have a few days to go with it.

Eh well, it's better than the alternative. :P
    Since I'm also still dealing with allergies on top of the cold (at least I assume given I was being beaten to **** by my allergies before I caught my cold), my current drug concoction looks like: Amoxicillin, CVS brand decongestant, cetirizine, montelukast, Azelastine Nasal Spray, NyQuil, DayQuil, and the occasional Mucinex. I'm also taking an assortment of vitamins including Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Iron, and a Fish Oil Multivitamin. AND because I got bit by a spider like a month ago, I still have to put this prescription cream on my leg where the hole is because all the skin just sorta died there from the venom.

So ya know

Wheeeeeeeee

My co-worker is convinced I have the delta variant and I'm like hun, I never leave the house, no.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Since I'm also still dealing with allergies on top of the cold (at least I assume given I was being beaten to **** by my allergies before I caught my cold), my current drug concoction looks like: Amoxicillin, CVS brand decongestant, cetirizine, montelukast, Azelastine Nasal Spray, NyQuil, DayQuil, and the occasional Mucinex. I'm also taking an assortment of vitamins including Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Iron, and a Fish Oil Multivitamin. AND because I got bit by a spider like a month ago, I still have to put this prescription cream on my leg where the hole is because all the skin just sorta died there from the venom.

So ya know

Wheeeeeeeee

My co-worker is convinced I have the delta variant and I'm like hun, I never leave the house, no.
    Bit by a spider? Not one of the big poisonous ones right? I've seen so many around my place I've got a little worried about them from time to time. Hopefully you heal from that soon. Get well from your cold and sinuses soon too. Never fun dealing with those.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post

So ya know

Wheeeeeeeee

Oof, that's a lot of pills to take. Yeah, I take a men's multi-vitamin and B and C supplements every morning.

And ouch, that must have been one really nasty spider bite. I'm guessing it was a brown recluse or a black widow?

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Oof, that's a lot of pills to take. Yeah, I take a men's multi-vitamin and B and C supplements every morning.

And ouch, that must have been one really nasty spider bite. I'm guessing it was a brown recluse or a black widow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Bit by a spider? Not one of the big poisonous ones right? I've seen so many around my place I've got a little worried about them from time to time. Hopefully you heal from that soon. Get well from your cold and sinuses soon too. Never fun dealing with those.
    Not sure what kind of spider it was! I even went to the doctor about it and she was stumped. We're not even 100% certain it was a spider that bit me, just that something did. We just assumed it was a spider bite given the massive amount of damage left behind. It's almost all healed up thankfully, going on a month now with it, so hopefully it'll be completely gone by the end of next month!

And yeah I'm hoping I get over this cold too. I'm supposed to attend a gala on Saturday and I'd rather not be coughing the whole time if I can help it.
    / / / / / / / /