Page 13 of 79 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm gonna use my 2 EXP and 2 of my coins to buy the Smart Cookie superpower while I'm thinking about it. And then I'm gonna use two more of my coins to buy a Mighty Shield and apply that to my Mega Mawile backup lineup.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    Huh. Welp, so much for that then, but it's chill. I guess my next best bet is buying Compensator once I get enough EXP back. Darn that Brain Fart.

Also I wouldn't consider getting your hopes up if you were planning to, Neo. Just because me and Noble's fight if you can even call it one literally came down to a coin flip, that doesn't mean we don't have a chance to pummel your soon-to-be Dynamaxed butt in. Besides, I got an ultra special plan if we come out on top and I'm handed the victory decision. I'll just have to hope it can happen at all of course.
    We'll see!

Although I suspect your ultra special plan involves that Fun Flip you have. Trust me, Chakra did that to me before, I haven't forgotten those pesky things exist. XP

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm gonna use my 2 EXP and 2 of my coins to buy the Smart Cookie superpower while I'm thinking about it. And then I'm gonna use two more of my coins to buy a Mighty Shield and apply that to my Mega Mawile backup lineup.
    Of co̦͉̰̗̤̠͍̠̙͕̥̮̤ͅurse! Be̞͚͍̳̗̩̻̪͔͔͚̜̪͇ͫ̅ͬͩ̿ͧͮ͛̉̉̐ͥͧ͋cause beatin̙̻̜g yourself sensele̞͚͍̳̗̩̻̪͔͔͚̜̪͇ͫ̅ͬͩ̿ͧͮ͛̉̉̐ͥͧ͋ss sucks, doesn̙̻̜’t it!?

E̞̳̹ͧ͒̋nj͐̽̏ͯ̓͋o͕̠̞̩͙͋ͪͪ͆ͭy̝̠̭͔!̪̳͕̣̲̎ͭ̍ͣ̃ͫͣͅͅ

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

4. This post has been liked by:

Well, n̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦o reply from Scytherwolf, she either fell asleep ỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤr stopped caring, so Shruikan gets devolved by default! And he gets egged, toỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤ. And that’s an̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦other that gets ḅ͕̲̹̫̻͌̿͒ͣͦͦa̯̜k̝̳͓͎̔̓̓͐ed̤͖̗ ̣̼̤͇͈̣̰̍̓ͨ͗̽ͪ̓i̮̖̩̱̭͉ͨͮ̆̑̐̍nt̎͋o͓̟̍̆ ̠͖̬ͤ̏ͫa̗͉̣̜̮̖̥͐͆ͬͨͫͧ̈ ̟̰̻̦̰̤̝ͨ̾̃̄ͨ̌ͨc̜͗ak̜̥̬̱̺̦̜ë͕͇͍͔́̏̎ͣ! De-lish.

Meanwhile, this aren̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦a floor is too dry! Let’s get some b̜̝͌̾l͐ͮo͈͇̹̝̩̦̓͒͆̽ͬ͂o̙̻ͅd͉͓̤͐̃̅ on there!

D͚E̻͚̪M͖͈̥̩ON̠̫̘̻̣Ḭ̟̭C̭̟̻̻ M̖̤A̟̺̙S̱TE͙R̰̗̟̩̯̱͓ ̮RN͎̭̟̲̳̲̮G̗͙̹͙̭, painting a masterpie̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ce with bloỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤd, drags in̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦ the bodies of…

ARNISD as Chikorita an̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦d CHAKRAMASTER as Sylve̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕on to the SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
    @arnisd @Chakramaster

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is in̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦creased by 1!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

CHAKRAMASTER
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time yỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤu make an̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ffective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The I̻̬͙̣͓͇N̳̰̥͔̺SI̩͔̳̣͙̰D̻͕̺I̱̝͇̦͍̫O͎̦̦̼̼͙̙U̻͕̮S̲ CO̪͓̙IN͉͔̖̣ O͖̯̙̞̗̩F̹̣̟͇̰͕ ̯͎̭̲C͕͍͎͈O̮ͅRP͓̰̜͈̲̜SE̺̼ ͇̥̩͕͔̰C͔̱̞O̺̫NȘ̱̰̤ͅU̗̲M͚̟̱P̘͇̪͖TI͉̱ͅO͈͈̬N has de̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕clared CHAKRAMASTER strikes first blood!

TURN 1
    CHAKRAMASTER starts the slaughter with Vin̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦e Whip! But he’d rather just use a leather one to get his slaves to behave.
    ARNISD uses Seed Flare! But he me̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕sses it up and burns a whole forest dỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤwn!

TURN 2
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sonic Boom! But he̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ sends it in the wrỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤng direction and obliterates a Munchlax’s head into many gruesome pieces!
    ARNISD uses Eruption! And now a whole village is burn̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦ing in lava!

TURN 3
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Mimic! It results in À̦̳̳̲̻̾̅̇ͯŖ͚̼N̕İ̙̠̮̋ͪŞ̹̫̫̖̫Ḑ͉̙́̅ ̳͕ͤ̿c̰̳͉̺̠͒̇̊͒͗͝o̷͙̟͈uͣg̴̃̏́h̄i̞̠͕̳͖̿͌̓̐ͨ͡n̻̤͔ g ̙͙u͓̮̜̳̖p̼̣͔̜̦ͅ ̯͓́̑b̀l̸̥̬̞̮̅ͪ̓̃o̭̺̖̰͈̤̣̒̽̈́̋͌́̾͠ő̱͇͈̳ͨͧ̇ͬͦ͟ͅͅd̏̋̈́ ̡̣͍̥̹̮̲̔̽͑!ͥͭͬ͗̇͊̍ (1/4)
    ARNISD uses Bolt Strike! And he causes a train crash after breaking the rails!

TURN 4
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Bolt Strike! And he causes a second train wreck after it cỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤllides with the first one̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕!
    ARNISD uses Me̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕teor Assault! Except he knocks it in a different direction and blows up a city in the process.

TURN 5
    CHAKRAMASTER use̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕s Venom Drench! But he realizes he used up his whole supply ỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤn defiling the town’s drinking water!
    ARNISD uses Water Shuriken̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦! He drops some water Pokémon in a barrel and throws some shuriken into it!

TURN 6
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Present! He wraps some C4 explosives in gift wrap!
    ARNISD uses Cỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤmet Punch! Except he also redirects this thin̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦g and blows up yet another city!

TURN 7
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Pollen Puff! Except it’s just more anthrax.
    ARNISD uses Ingrain! It results in CHAKRAMASTER f̰̚e̫̙̻͈̽́͑̊e͇͓̙̮͙̣̳ͩͨͣ͂̎͐͒͜l̑̌i̍nǵ̺̯͂ P̠͓̼̱̗͉̔̎ͮ̓̓̌A͓̻͙̹͙͉̞Î̮N̹̥̰͈͖̱̖ ̺̳̟A̛̻N͈̑D̈̔̓̇͊ ̭͋͞H̡̩̼̝̎̂ͩṶ̪̱̣̪M̌ͯ̑̌̓ͪI͐ͨ̏͑L̳͋Ȉ̻̺̮̮̻͕̣ͩ̒͐͑͌͆AṪ ̧̜̮̰̹ͭ͂̾ͥͅI͕̞͎̥̜̙O̢̱̟̜͍̬̼ͩ̓̊̃ͫͤN̟͎ͯ̌͠!͓̩̠̗̩͚̣ (1/3)

TURN 8
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Clear Smog! Except the pollution̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦ over Shanghai is just too much for him to handle!
    ARNISD uses Roar! And now everyỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤne on the block hate̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕s him for waking them up in the middle of the night.

TURN 9
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Stomping Tantrum! He joins the pỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤuty cancel culture nimrods on Twitter!
    ARNISD uses Techn̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦o Blast! He wakes up the whole neighborhood again as a failed excuse of a deejay!

TURN 10
    CHAKRAMASTER use̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕s Razor Wind! But he thinks it involves throwing razors into a hurricane̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ and watching everyone on the shỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤre get lacerated.
    ARNISD uses V-create! And he just found a n̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦ew way to do an autopsy on the living!

TURN 11
    CHAKRAMASTER use̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕s Beat Up! Except in his deranged fury, he turns an innocent Mudkip into giblets.
    ARNISD uses Leaf Storm! It results in Č̬͕̙̭ͪ̆̐̿ͅH̷͖̫͕ͮͤ͑ĄK̮̔RȦ͗ͩͭͤ̀͂҉͙̙̼̞͔͙̼M̧̋ͮ͊̎ͩ̽͒ ̻̺̘̩̳̻̲Ą̺̞͙̹͈͗̇ͣ͐ͦST͇̼̥̳̳̦Ě̘R͘ ͜s̤͉̘u̖̹̤̤͈ͤ͑̓̎̚͝f̽͒f̢e̴͙̝̺̪̣̱̍ͬͬ̿ͬ̂r͎̞̯̦̮̹͈i̷n̴̈́g ͧ̀͆͐̄ ̞ͦ͠f͖̘̺̪̫̔̆́̏ͯr̽̃̒҉om̘ ̻̣̪̜̻̪̀t͓̙͖̫̩̎͗̀͆̅r̝͖͈͘ã̝̗̺̻̖̖ͧ̆ͤ̉̐̚ͅu͙̻̰̣̎͛̅͋ͧ́̚ ͈͍̤ma̘̙̿ͥtͨ̈́̊́iͨ҉c̱͙͔̒ͭ̚ ̗͍̺̝b̧͖̺̰̝̼̪͊͂̓̇̇́le͗eḓ̙̤͇̠̱͈͑ͪ͊̓̎̃̚i͗n̘̉g̷͉ͧ ! (2/3)

TURN 12
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Max Flutterby! And again yet another thinks this invỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlves smashing butterflies.
    ARNISD uses Soft-Boiled! But he thinks that invỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlves dropping in cotton balls as he boils a Pidgey alive.

TURN 13
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Curse̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕! It RAVAGES the mind of ARNISD and make̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕s him bleed from the eyes! (2/4)
    ARNISD uses Water Pledge! And that’s how all these recent drỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤwnings happened.

TURN 14
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Octolock! Except he forgets to feed that caged Octillery and it dies from starvation̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦.
    ARNISD uses Aerial Ace! Except he’s nỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤt and that’s how we ended up with a crashed plane̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ an̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦d lots of dead passengers.

TURN 15
    CHAKRAMASTER uses V-cre̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ate! Except he does it with two swords and it just cleaves a Mankey’s face in a really mỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤrbid way.
    ARNISD uses Psychic Fangs! Except he just gets a migrain̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦e and shrieks in a way that would even disturb Satan.

TURN 16
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Aqua Ring! Except he̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ messes it up and causes a bridge to cỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤllapse into the water.
    ARNISD uses Ion Deluge! But he misses and melts a planet on the other side of the galaxy.

TURN 17
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Parting Shot! He says goodbye as he blows a Kecleon’s brains out!
    ARNISD uses Surging Strikes! He starts more riots through the n̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦eighborhood!

TURN 18
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Ice Shard! But he̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ misses and impales an Abra in the head.
    ARNISD uses Baddy Bad! Except he’d rather just be pure, raw, unconsciỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤnable evil instead.

TURN 19
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Tearful Look! He takes a tour of his local hospice̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕!
    ARNISD uses Round! It results in CHAKRAMASTER d̈͑y̷̙̭̼̪̦̥̲ͣ͐̏̋̈̅̈i̫̜͔ṇ̜̥̰̆̄ͭ̚g ̬̻̳̣̦̬͙͆̍͒ͬ̉̔̾a̵̘̹͑̏ ̽ͫ̒͒S̕CR̺͙̯͓̈̿ͥ̆EA͜M͙̳̤ͮͬ̏͘I͐̅̋̐ͤͤN̵ͮ͐̂̎͊͊̐G͜ ̛͋͑͛̌D̍ͬ͒͊̑̚Ę̤A͖͖̫͗͌ͥT̞̘͖̓ͨ̑͜H͉͓͓̠͚!̰̗͓͎ͣͮͮ͊́ ̜ (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (97/100) – N̫̰O ̮̞̲DE̥͚͌͑C̏͂ͨK F͕̖O̳̹͗͑ͦͅR Ẏ̜͚̇Oͣ͗ͤȖ͚̟̜ͧ͊, SC̬̲̥̈́̀ͩR͕̬̦͑̆̑U̝̮̠͌̋̈́B̮̝̯!͔̪͆̊

Oh, ỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤh, that swe̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕et music of pain! Ah, n̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦ow that was a lỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤvely battle!

Arnisd, as thanks for your slaughter, you get 1 EXP and your love̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕ly decision of:

• Devolve Chakra in̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦to a significantly more useless Eevee.
    • Burn an Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystal and become Bayleef. Slightly less pathetic!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, and murder yourself for an Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystal!
    • Drop Chakramaster screaming into your Whe̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕el!
    • Or Wheel yourself. It can̲̳̝̹̩̮̱̲̣̦ be a thing.

R̩̤̭̭̲̯͍̦̲̥̺͉͓ͯ́̄̄́̑͒̃ͭ͂̀ͣͥ̚ͅę͘͢n̴̋̋̉͛͆ͭͬ͋ͦ̆̆͂̊̚҉ ̻̘͈͎̞̬̯̻̹̩͖͙̹̯d̻̪̭̗̹̬̹͚̼̲̻̤̖͓̗̔ͮ̀̎ͨͭ̀̏͂ͥ̍͑̊ͩ́er̠̃ͤ ̱ ̸̡̭̤̗̖̠̬͈͕̮͕͓̻̯͈̈́ͧ̐̐͋̿̔ͭ̾ͬ̅̔̓̾͜t̞͎̺̳̩̥̠̣̪̖̪̹̩ͅe̴̪͢ ̺͖̮̞͖͉̣̮̮̲̞r̺̺͙͎̣̲̭̟̱̩̘̻͂ͨ͐̿̾̈̑ͪ̍͐̂͆r̊̀̾o̔͆ͪ͗̆̒͂̾̌ ̷̇͗ͭ͋̍̍͝҉̬̯̗͎̖͔̜̬͈̞͓̮̺ͅͅŗͦ̾̂̐ͧ͛͟͞!̲͕͕̰̱̫̜

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Administrator

Aww man. Well it was a fun match and even more fun being Sylveon while it lasted, but I can't help but feel we should have a rematch. I'll use Babymaker and challenge Arnisd to a children's card game choose to battle Arnisd! Of course you know I'll be selecting Pichu.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Well, I'm not gonna say anything other than this. While being a Tympole admittedly sucks a ton, I see myself as a bit too soft to force that pain upon anybody else. Or maybe I'm not. We'll see.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    You know, I'll be upgrading my superpower to lvl 2 by giving 4 exp and 2 coins. Then before making a decision, babymaker right? If Chakra wins that, do they stay that pokemon if they want, or are they returned to their previous pokemon? What I might do, is devolve myself for that crystal, because I don't see much value in the other choices otherwise :p

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    You know, I'll be upgrading my superpower to lvl 2 by giving 4 exp and 2 coins. Then before making a decision, babymaker right? If Chakra wins that, do they stay that pokemon if they want, or are they returned to their previous pokemon? What I might do, is devolve myself for that crystal, because I don't see much value in the other choices otherwise :p
    Babymaker turns us both into "baby" Pokemon. Since I'm using it, it allows me to choose, but what you get turned into is random. Winner gets to decide what happens to the other.

Say I win. I get to choose to
    -devolve you (from what you were, which right now is Chikorita and egg you)
    -devolve myself (assuming I'm still a Sylveon I'd turn Eevee)
    -wheel you
    -wheel myself
    -or leave you as the new baby Pokémon form (this comes with a unique Pokémon Daycare themed avatar/banner for the new baby Pokémon you get left as).

So if I win and chose to say leave you as the baby Pokémon. I'd turn back into whatever I was.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 11-04-2021 at 05:31 PM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

10. This post has been liked by:

arnisd 

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Aight thanks for the further explanation Chakra :) well, twas fun knowing you as a sylveon, but you going to be an eevee now~

Yè̇̈͊̇ͪsssSsss! Let the infern̙̱͖̖̠̹ͫͣͬ̓̀̎al vigor flow through yo̢͌́̃̆ͯ͑̔̚u!

Time to sè̇̈͊̇ͪe if you’re enough o̢͌́̃̆ͯ͑̔̚f a bullet spon̙̱͖̖̠̹ͫͣͬ̓̀̎ge now!

Aight thanks for the further explanation Chakra :) well, twas fun knowing you as a sylveon, but you going to be an eevee now~
    And don͇̅̊ͅe! He almost lo̡̜̙͓͕̤̮̘̓̏ͨ̍̿͌̎͜͠oks too adorable to murde̘̹̗͚̜̻̲̰͓̜̩͍͎r!

Almo̡̜̙͓͕̤̮̘̓̏ͨ̍̿͌̎͜͠st. Nah, just kidding, he̘̹̗͚̜̻̲̰͓̜̩͍͎’s still a con͇̅̊ͅtender.