Page 59 of 79 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Phew, okay, let’s try to make this next one count. Not even sure where to go from here, honestly! Needless to say, I wasn’t expecting this. xD

First, I’m using my 5 Coins and 3 EXP to buy MacGyver Level 3.

Next, I’m going to pick up both the Wheelie and the Cheaty Cookie in the Dump. Then I’m going to Prime both that same Cheaty Cookie, as well as the Brass Balls and the Wishier Piece I already have in my pack.

And for that Wishier Piece, I’m going to Duel… Shruikan and Chakramaster for Season 24. Let’s rock! >:3

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Phew, okay, let’s try to make this next one count. Not even sure where to go from here, honestly! Needless to say, I wasn’t expecting this. xD

First, I’m using my 5 Coins and 3 EXP to buy MacGyver Level 3.

Next, I’m going to pick up both the Wheelie and the Cheaty Cookie in the Dump. Then I’m going to Prime both that same Cheaty Cookie, as well as the Brass Balls and the Wishier Piece I already have in my pack.

And for that Wishier Piece, I’m going to Duel… Shruikan and Chakramaster for Season 24. Let’s rock! >:3
    Dang, that’s a big order, but sure!

MacGyver Level 3 Use Checks (75%):

Cheaty Cookie: 99/100 – Burnt out!
    Brass Balls: 56/100 – Preserved!
    Wishier Piece: 8/100 – Preserved!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Don't take this the wrong way Neo, but let that be a lesson to ya. Don't grind your icecream down with steel and expect to become a light devouring... thing... and you don't get stuck with your enemy's punishment even though said punishment just so happened to affect others as well. Including you. Wait, is that even a lesson?

Anyways, I have intentions of going on a shopping spree but I'm not sure if my 16 Coins are accurate... ah, what the (Pikachu cry SFX as I'm... not really a Palpitoad).

First, I'll buy and prime a Just Desserts, and then take the Metamorphosis out of the dump. No activation for the morph yet though! Also grabbing a Mysterious Halo (Hawlucha) And then the big doozy of what I want: let's take Compensator to the MAX. With five new stages, here's what I'll be adding onto my roster.

Spritzee (1, don't want to have it evolved off the bat. Why? FLUFF knows!)
    Togedemaru (1)
    Snivy > Servine > Serperior (3)

In total, should be 11 Coins! 1 for the halo, 2 for the desserts and 8 for Compensator to shine. If this goes through, mark my words: this Chu isn't going down easy.

EDIT: Just realised we're using my old Pika set and... I'm not quite Slick anymore! I get it's a harmless mistake, but could we swap this set for something more... Colored?
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 01-11-2022 at 11:19 AM.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

4. This post has been liked by:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I missed the memo regarding dumping items in the Item Dump, but if possible I'd like to dump my two Wheelie items, not claiming anything yet from the dump tho! Let's clear some space.

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    EDIT: Just realised we're using my old Pika set and... I'm not quite Slick anymore! I get it's a harmless mistake, but could we swap this set for something more... Colored?
    I would if I could, the original PSD file is on my other computer (I need to fix a few things up with it) so it would have to be recreated entirely. I hope it's not a big bother if I use the original set from before. :P

But if you really want a whole new set that reflects the name change, I'll do it for you. :3

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Don't take this the wrong way Neo, but let that be a lesson to ya. Don't grind your icecream down with steel and expect to become a light devouring... thing... and you don't get stuck with your enemy's punishment even though said punishment just so happened to affect others as well. Including you. Wait, is that even a lesson?

Anyways, I have intentions of going on a shopping spree but I'm not sure if my 16 Coins are accurate... ah, what the (Pikachu cry SFX as I'm... not really a Palpitoad).

First, I'll buy and prime a Just Desserts, and then take the Metamorphosis out of the dump. No activation for the morph yet though! Also grabbing a Mysterious Halo (Hawlucha) And then the big doozy of what I want: let's take Compensator to the MAX. With five new stages, here's what I'll be adding onto my roster.

Spritzee (1, don't want to have it evolved off the bat. Why? FLUFF knows!)
    Togedemaru (1)
    Snivy > Servine > Serperior (3)

In total, should be 11 Coins! 1 for the halo, 2 for the desserts and 8 for Compensator to shine. If this goes through, mark my words: this Chu isn't going down easy.

You tell ‘em!

Anyway, you’re all set and fired up! Go bust some butts out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I missed the memo regarding dumping items in the Item Dump, but if possible I'd like to dump my two Wheelie items, not claiming anything yet from the dump tho! Let's clear some space.
    Sure thing! No need hanging onto junk you don’t want!

Administrator

Know what....I wanna upgrade.

Tired of having this limited space too.

Upgrade to MacGyver LVL 3 for 7exp and 1 coin

Prime Brass Balls and Cheaty Cookie as well.

Maybe be better prepared this way. :3

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Ooooh yeah, we’re here again for what we love!

MASTER RNG, breaking lots of glass while headbanging, pulls in…

NOBLEJANOBII as Crowned Sword Zachian and VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Gastrodon to the arena!
    @Noblejanobii @Voltaire Magneton

NOBLEJANOBII (HP: 7)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 2 *ACTIVE!*) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] - Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND MYSTERIOUS HALO (MEW) PRIMED

VS

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON (HP: 3)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The PUNK COIN OF STREET BRAWLS says NOBLEJANOBII busts in first!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII and her buddy Mew bust into the scene with Stoked Sparksurfer! But they ain’t got no time for that!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Max Geyser! But she’s unable to wrap her head around it.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Fell Stinger! But she doesn’t even know what that looks like!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Cross Poison! But he’s just looking clueless!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII and her buddy Mew use Fire Lash! Except they just look at each other dumbfounded!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Thunderbolt! But she doesn’t even know where to start with that one!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Mirror Move! But she’s pulling out nothing but blanks!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses G-Max Finale! Yeah, maybe in another lifetime!

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII and her buddy Mew use Jungle Healing! Someone better wake them up!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses G-Max Wind Rage! But she’s got no memory of that anywhere!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Max Strike! IT DEALS A GRIZZLY BLOW AGAINST VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (1/3)
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Aurora Veil! But he hasn’t got a clue on that one!

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII and her buddy Mew use Hyper Beam! BOTH OF THEM PERFORM A KNOCK-OUT SLAM ON VOLTAIRE MAGNETON! (3/3)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (23/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Bashin’ and trashin’! Noble, you get your 1 EXP and one of these!

• Devolve Voltaire into Shellos (free)
    • Vandalize Voltaire! (1 coin)
    • Or devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals!

And let’s sneak a look at the deck!

#20 The Robbin’ Hood!
    THE ROBBIN’ HOOD! - An Item owned by a random player who has Items is suddenly yours! It even comes with a bow! Just don’t tell anyone…

Oooh, another fun one! I like that, grab it and get great use out of that!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    I guess a whole new set would work okay. But if it’s too much of a hassle I’ll happily accept staying Slick until a new fate falls upon me.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Know what....I wanna upgrade.

Tired of having this limited space too.

Upgrade to MacGyver LVL 3 for 7exp and 1 coin

Prime Brass Balls and Cheaty Cookie as well.

Maybe be better prepared this way. :3
    Yeah, get pumped!

MacGyver Level 3 Use Checks (75%):

Brass Balls: 32/100 – Preserved!
    Cheaty Cookie: 46/100 – Preserved!