Page 65 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    We’re not here to make friends, soldiers!

MASTER RNG, performing covert operations, pulls in…

SCYTHERWOLF as Heracross and NOBLEJANOBII as Galarian Rapidash to the arena!
    @Scytherwolf @Noblejanobii

SCYTHERWOLF (HP: 4)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS.

NOBLEJANOBII (HP: 7)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 2 *ACTIVE*) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 2] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 20 turns!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] - Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The FIERY COIN OF THE FORWARD BATTALION commands that SCYTHERWOLF initiates the engagement!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF initiates the engagement with Slack Off! But that was a major malfunction!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Smack Down! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON NOBLEJANOBII! (1/7)
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Drill Peck! But she needs to radio for backup!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Freeze Shock! But she doesn’t have a clear line of sight!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Nature's Madness! But her communications are down!

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Pika Papow! But that was a tactical error!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Aerial Ace! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON NOBLEJANOBII! (2/7)
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Nature Power! But she’s suppressed by enemy fire!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Flip Turn! But she needs to radio for reinforcements!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Bug Bite! But she doesn’t have authorization from command to use that!

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Nature Power! But she’s experiencing a weapon malfunction!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Autotomize! But she has a lack of military intelligence!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Icy Wind! But she has lost visual on the target!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Shadow Claw! But she’s not able to connect the shot with her target!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Dual Chop! But she can’t get clearance from command!

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Dragon Energy! But she needs to radio for reinforcements!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Pluck! But that’s a negative, over!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Skull Bash! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON SCYTHERWOLF! (1/4)
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Zen Headbutt! IT RESULTS IN A SUPER-EFFECTIVE CONFIRMED K.I.A. ON SCYTHERWOLF! (4/4)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (11/100) – WE HAVE A CONFIRMED SUPPLY DROP HERE!

Well done, trooper! Noble, take your 1 EXP and confirm your next order of action!

*COLLATERAL DAMAGE ACTIVE*
    • Devolve and egg Scytherwolf!
    • Deploy your Wheel on Scytherwolf!
    • Devolve yourself for additional Evolution Crystals!
    • Or Submit Scytherwolf to the Electric Rodent Regime Transfer Program!

And…

Do you draw from the Deck of Many Zings or do you deploy it on Scytherwolf?

Awaiting your response, over!

Administrator

Activating Cheaty Cookie and Brass Balls Commander!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Huh I thought Just Desserts only works when you decide to Wheel the opponent, lesson learned then lmfao

Anyways, picking up a Dueling Glove from the Dump and pairing up Neo (Mew) and Shruikan (Drakloak)

Also priming up a Brass Balls bc why not

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I’m going to devolve Scytherwolf and deploy the deck on her. Also I’m going to grab the dueling gloves from the dump and set C0L0R3D against Arnisd! Then I’m going to toss my wheelie and buy a Might Shield to apply to my Galarian Rapidash lineup.

Aaaaa this avatar and signature set is so pretty!!! :3 Gotta protect it!
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Kinda funny the Just Desserts made Voli into the thing I was hoping to get rid of... rest in peace you beautiful Sky Shaymin.

But let's get to business! Using four coins to buy Yes, I Lift Bro and then using all my EXP (6) to take that to level two. Gotta chip in for those funds somehow even if I lack EXP now.

EDIT: I made a mistake and now realise we GET two coins, not give. So I'll buy a Mighty Shield and place that on my Mega Altaria line.
    Last edited by C0L0R3D; 01-20-2022 at 10:13 AM.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Okey dokie. So first I'll be eating that Cheaty Cookie and readying those Brass Balls, then I'll spend my EXP and some coins to buy YES, I LIFT, BRO and upgrade it to LV2.

Now, I also have a question: If i had EPIC EVOLUTION LV2, and my opponent had a Second Wind, would the option to evolve myself while devolving my opponent still be available? Could I break their second wind while Evolving myself at the same time?

Also, if I used Metamorphosis and change my Riolu to another mon, would the Babymaker Curse still be applied?

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Activating Cheaty Cookie and Brass Balls Commander!
    Granted!

MacGyver Level 3 Use Checks (75%):

Cheaty Cookie: 29/100 Preserved!
    Brass Balls: 24/100 Preserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Huh I thought Just Desserts only works when you decide to Wheel the opponent, lesson learned then lmfao

Anyways, picking up a Dueling Glove from the Dump and pairing up Neo (Mew) and Shruikan (Drakloak)

Also priming up a Brass Balls bc why not
    Acknowledged, soldier! Your mission ordinance is ready!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I’m going to devolve Scytherwolf and deploy the deck on her. Also I’m going to grab the dueling gloves from the dump and set C0L0R3D against Arnisd! Then I’m going to toss my wheelie and buy a Might Shield to apply to my Galarian Rapidash lineup.

Aaaaa this avatar and signature set is so pretty!!! :3 Gotta protect it!
    Devolve is a go and so is the deck and the glove, but you’ve already used your Mighty Shield before on Mega Mawile (and Mimikyu, although that was a special gifted exception occasion), so you’re not able to use any more of those (allowing you to keep your Wheelie until you decide otherwise).

Collateral Damage Roll:

#1 Skorupi > Drapion (2)
    #2 Snom > Frosmoth (2)
    #3 Larvesta > Volcarona (2)
    #4 Wimpod > Golisopod (2)
    #5 Grubbin > Charjabug > Vikavolt (3) MIGHTY SHIELD

Roll was #1. Drapion was eliminated!

Now the Deck!

NOBLEJANOBII forces SCYTHERWOLF to draw from the Deck and the result is…

#12 The Borrower!
    THE BORROWER! - You get the Someone Else’s Wheelie Item, which allows you to Wheel someone using another player’s Wheel (even their own)!

Makes up for some of the damage, at least.

As for the Glove:

MacGyver Level 1 Use Check (25%):

Dueling Glove: 48/100 – Depleted!

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Kinda funny the Just Desserts made Voli into the thing I was hoping to get rid of... rest in peace you beautiful Sky Shaymin.

But let's get to business! Using four coins to buy Yes, I Lift Bro and then using all my EXP (6) to take that to level two. Gotta chip in for those funds somehow even if I lack EXP now.

EDIT: I made a mistake and now realise we GET two coins, not give. So I'll buy a Mighty Shield and place that on my Mega Altaria line.
    Copy that.

However, I've had to cancel the Mighty Shield request as you've already used one.

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Okey dokie. So first I'll be eating that Cheaty Cookie and readying those Brass Balls, then I'll spend my EXP and some coins to buy YES, I LIFT, BRO and upgrade it to LV2.

Now, I also have a question: If i had EPIC EVOLUTION LV2, and my opponent had a Second Wind, would the option to evolve myself while devolving my opponent still be available? Could I break their second wind while Evolving myself at the same time?

Also, if I used Metamorphosis and change my Riolu to another mon, would the Babymaker Curse still be applied?
    MacGyver Level 1 Use Checks (25%):

Cheaty Cookie: 89/100 – Depleted!
    Brass Balls: 73/100 – Depleted!

Upgrades complete!

And to answer your questions, if you have Epic Evolution Lv2, yes, you can break a Second Wind and evolve yourself as part of the same Victory Decision.

As for Metamorphosis, you could only change that baby Pokémon into another baby Pokémon on that list (your Riolu to Pichu for example), but yes, the Babymaker Curse is still active. And we’ve tried everything in our tactical playbook and nothing works against it. I swear it’s some bio-weapon.
    Last edited by Commander Raichu; 01-20-2022 at 11:06 PM.

Get your heads in the game!

MASTER RNG, unleashing suppressing fire on the enemy, pulls in…

NEO EMOLGA as Mew and SHRUIKAN as Drakloak to the arena!
    @Neo Emolga @Shruikan

NEO EMOLGA (HP: 6)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED, BRASS BALLS PRIMED DUELING SHRUIKAN SEASON 26

VS.

SHRUIKAN (HP: 6)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD DUELING NEO EMOLGA SEASON 26 CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED, BRASS BALLS PRIMED

The ASSAULT COIN OF THE COMMANDO commands that SHRUIKAN initiates the engagement!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN initiates the engagement with Magical Leaf! But he lacks the tactical knowledge for that assault!
    SHRUIKAN uses Destiny Bond! But he doesn’t have a mission directive for that!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Flower Shield! But that’s a negative, over!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Façade! IT HAS NO EFFECT ON SHRUIKAN, BUT NEO EMOLGA’S CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES ENEMY DEFENSE LINES AND DEALS A CONFIRMED HIT ON SHRUIKAN (SUPPRESSED FROM SHRUIKAN’S BRASS BALLS DEFENSE MEASURES)! (1/6)

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Heavy Slam! But he has no visual on the target!
    SHRUIKAN uses Mud Bomb! But he’s unable to radio command for a confirmation!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Smog! But using chemical weapons is against the Genova Convention!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Fire Blast! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE ON SHRUIKAN, BUT NEO EMOLGA’S CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES ENEMY DEFENSE LINES AND DEALS A CONFIRMED HIT ON SHRUIKAN! (2/6)

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN uses Giga Drain! But he doesn’t have a clear shot on the target!
    SHRUIKAN uses Roost! But that was a tactical error!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Double Slap! But he’s suppressed by enemy fire!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Spirit Break! But he’s losing control of the situation!

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN uses Mud Bomb! But he’s unable to radio for reinforcements!
    SHRUIKAN uses Ally Switch! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE ON NEO EMOLGA, BUT SHRUIKAN’S CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES ENEMY DEFENSE LINES AND DEALS A CONFIRMED HIT ON NEO EMOLGA! (1/6)
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bulk Up! IT HAS NO EFFECT ON SHRUIKAN, BUT NEO EMOLGA’S CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES ENEMY DEFENSE LINES AND DEALS A CONFIRMED HIT ON SHRUIKAN (SUPPRESSED FROM SHRUIKAN’S BRASS BALLS DEFENSE MEASURES)! (3/6)
    NEO EMOLGA uses Milk Drink! But his platoon doesn’t have enough rations for that!

TURN 5
    SHRUIKAN uses Smokescreen! But his squad lacks the necessary smoke grenades for that!
    SHRUIKAN uses Reversal! But he lacks the experience for that combat maneuver!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Grass Whistle! But he cannot bypass enemy lines with that attack formation!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Incinerate! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE ON SHRUIKAN, BUT NEO EMOLGA’S CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES ENEMY DEFENSE LINES AND DEALS A CONFIRMED HIT ON SHRUIKAN! (4/6)

TURN 6
    SHRUIKAN uses Quiver Dance! But that’s a negative, over!
    SHRUIKAN uses Fling! But he cannot get a visual on the enemy!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Beak Blast! But he’s not able to find a clear path through the enemy defense lines!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sky Attack! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON SHRUIKAN! (5/6)

TURN 7
    SHRUIKAN uses Rock Climb! But he lacks the tactical equipment for that strategy!
    SHRUIKAN uses Tail Glow! But he needs to radio for reinforcements!
    NEO EMOLGA uses G-Max Volcalith! But that was a tactical error!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Smokescreen! But his platoon is all out of smoke grenades!

TURN 8
    SHRUIKAN uses Lash Out! But he cannot make out his target through the fog of war!
    SHRUIKAN uses Soft-Boiled! But he lacks the mission ordinance for that maneuver!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Gravity! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED KILL ON SHRUIKAN! (6/6)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (86/100) – THAT’S A NEGATIVE, OVER!

Target down! Neo, take your 1 EXP! Given the circumstances, your own choice is to devolve Shruikan as both of you have shields up and you cannot evolve.

Collateral Damage Roll:

#1 Riolu (1) BABYMAKER CURSE
    #2 Shaymin (1)
    #3 Alolan Vulpix > Alolan Ninetales (2)
    #4 Type: Null > Silvally (2)

#2 was rolled. Shaymin has been eliminated!

Stay frosty!

MASTER RNG, assessing combat protocols, pulls in…

COLOR3D as Alolan Raichu and ARNISD as Galarian Mr. Mime to the arena!
    @C0L0R3D @arnisd

COLOR3D (HP: 6)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 2] – In addition to always having the Wheel option, you can choose to Wheel yourself as well as your opponent as your Victory Decision!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] - Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: BRASS BALLS PRIMED DUELING ARNISD SEASON 26

VS.

ARNISD (HP: 6)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 2] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 20 turns!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: DUELING COLOR3D SEASON 26

The AERIAL ASSAULT COIN OF DOMINATION commands that COLOR3D initiates the engagement!

TURN 1
    COLOR3D strikes first with Whirlpool! But she lacks the military ordinance to unleash it!
    COLOR3D uses After You! But she can’t grasp these combat maneuvers!
    ARNISD uses Vine Whip! But he needs to call in reinforcements to use that!
    ARNISD uses Double Hit! But he has no command to use that from his squad leader!

TURN 2
    COLOR3D uses Hydro Vortex! But that’s a negative, over!
    COLOR3D uses Follow Me! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON ARNISD! (1/6)
    ARNISD uses Searing Shot! But he doesn’t have authorization from his commanding officer!
    ARNISD uses Quiver Dance! But he has no visual on the target!

TURN 3
    COLOR3D uses Frenzy Plant! But she lacks the needed munitions for that kind of attack!
    COLOR3D uses G-Max Gold Rush! But she’s suppressed by intense enemy fire!
    ARNISD uses Horn Leech! But he lacks the combat directive for that assault!
    ARNISD uses Razor Wind! But he cannot assess the situation form his current combat position!

TURN 4
    COLOR3D uses Obstruct! But she can’t break the enemy defense lines!
    COLOR3D uses Me First! But she’s unable to deploy this combat maneuver!
    ARNISD uses Snarl! But it proves ineffective from his vantage point!
    ARNISD uses Heart Swap! But he finds himself well out of firing range!

TURN 5
    COLOR3D uses Light That Burns the Sky! But she doesn’t have command’s authorization to use that ordinance!
    COLOR3D uses Mirror Coat! But she’s unable to get into a tactical position to deploy that!
    ARNISD uses Sizzly Slide! But his location has been compromised by enemy reprisal fire!
    ARNISD uses Struggle Bug! But he’s unable to get a lock on the enemy position!

TURN 6
    COLOR3D uses Splishy Splash! But she’s unable to get a reading on the enemy’s location!
    COLOR3D uses Spotlight! But an enemy ambush causes her to fall back to a defensive position!
    ARNISD uses Tri Attack! But he’s unable to get a visual on the enemy’s location!
    ARNISD uses Rage Powder! But he needs to preserve his munitions!

TURN 7
    COLOR3D uses Grassy Terrain! But her combat strategy is compromised by the enemy’s defensive lines!
    COLOR3D uses Misty Terrain! But the combat situation forces her to redirect her platoon!
    ARNISD uses Electro Ball! But he lacks the necessary munitions to unleash this attack!
    ARNISD uses G-Max Sweetness! But his platoon’s combat position has been compromised!

TURN 8
    COLOR3D uses Hyper Voice! But that would give away her position!
    COLOR3D uses Sheer Cold! But the combat environment prevents her from deploying it!
    ARNISD uses Zing Zap! But his platoon is unprepared for this combat maneuver!
    ARNISD uses Trick-or-Treat! But that was a tactical error!

TURN 9
    COLOR3D uses Octazooka! But she cannot get a clear shot on her target!
    COLOR3D uses Fiery Dance! But she cannot get into position before her window of opportunity disappears!
    ARNISD uses Plasma Fists! But he’s unable to break through the enemy defensive lines!
    ARNISD uses Shadow Punch! But intense suppressing fire keeps him being able to push forward!

TURN 10
    COLOR3D uses Eerie Spell! But an enemy ambush forces her to fall back!
    COLOR3D uses Mist! But the enemy advances before she’s able to deploy it!
    ARNISD uses Copycat! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON COLOR3D! (1/6)
    ARNISD uses Assurance! But he cannot get a clear shot on his target!

TURN 11
    COLOR3D uses Max Ooze! But she cannot deploy this weaponry in time!
    ARNISD uses Flash! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON COLOR3D! (2/6)
    ARNISD uses Nuzzle! But he’s deterred by a field of anti-personnel mines!

TURN 12
    COLOR3D uses Heal Order! But her command is intercepted by radio communications!
    ARNISD uses Shadow Claw! But he cannot get within range of his target!
    ARNISD uses Rock Smash! But he cannot flank the enemy lines to deploy his attack!

TURN 13
    COLOR3D uses Mirror Coat! But she could not reach the supply drop in time!
    ARNISD uses Low Sweep! But that’s a negative, over!
    ARNISD uses G-Max One Blow! But he cannot get a lock on the target!

TURN 14
    COLOR3D uses Healing Wish! But she cannot assess this combat maneuver!
    ARNISD uses Lock-On! But his Javelin malfunctions and has lost this capability!
    ARNISD uses Wild Charge! But it proves to be too costly and dangerous with the enemy’s position!

TURN 15
    COLOR3D uses Work Up! But she’s hunkering down to avoid enemy sniper fire!
    ARNISD uses Attract! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON COLOR3D! (3/6)
    ARNISD uses Scratch! But he’s unable to bypass the enemy defensive positions!

TURN 16
    COLOR3D uses Feather Dance! But she’s unable to deploy these combat maneuvers!
    ARNISD uses Boomburst! But he lacks the explosive charges for this!
    ARNISD uses Happy Hour! But it proves ineffective against the enemy defensive positions!

TURN 17
    COLOR3D uses Rolling Kick! But she cannot get close enough to the enemy’s position!
    ARNISD uses Mud Bomb! But he’s unable to detonate the charge before his position is compromised!
    ARNISD uses Wide Guard! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON COLOR3D! (4/6)

TURN 18
    COLOR3D uses Charm! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON ARNISD! (2/6)
    ARNISD uses G-Max Stun Shock! But none of his armaments can deploy this kind of bombardment!
    ARNISD uses Wake-Up Slap! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE LEVEL 2 (66%) CHECK: 86/100 – BUT HE’S WOUNDED BY ENEMY REPRISAL FIRE IN THE PROCESS! (3/6)

TURN 19
    COLOR3D uses Egg Bomb! But she doesn’t have the necessary explosive charges for that strategy!
    ARNISD uses G-Max Drum Solo! But that’s a negative, over!
    ARNISD uses Spore! But he cannot get command’s authorization to use these weapons!

TURN 20
    COLOR3D uses Sizzly Slide! But she cannot get close from the enemy suppressing fire!
    ARNISD uses Slash! But he cannot get a reading on his enemy’s position!
    ARNISD uses Teeter Dance! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON COLOR3D! (5/6)

TURN 21
    COLOR3D uses Dragon Rage! But she cannot radio HQ for reinforcements!
    ARNISD uses Take Down! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED KILL ON COLOR3D! (6/6)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (64/100) – THAT’S A NEGATIVE, OVER!

Mission accomplished, well done, soldier! Arnisd, you’ve earned your 1 EXP and your next victory decree.

*COLLATERAL DAMAGE ACTIVE*
    • Devolve COLOR3D to Pikachu!
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals!
    • Deploy an evolution crystal to become Mr. Rime!
    • Wheel yourself!
    • Deploy your Wheelie to Wheel COLOR3D!
    • Deploy your Fun Flip to swap forms with COLOR3D!
    • Or Submit COLOR3D to the Electric Rodent Regime Transfer Program!

Your move, trooper!

YOUR 2 COIN WAR FUNDS HAVE BEEN DISTRIBUTED.

Now get back to the frontline, soldiers!