Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Time to use a few items!

Gonna throw out my Fun Flip - Prime Cheaty Cookie and Brass Balls - I'll pickup that Mysterious Halo from the dump. I'll be holding onto this one for now. I'll also Prime my Just Desserts.

Will also buy a new superpower: Frenzy with my 3 EXP and 1 coin.
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 01-23-2022 at 01:44 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I'll upgrade my Compensator to Level 3, with the additional lineup:

Mimikyu (1+Ghost)
    Riolu > Lucario (2)
    Sigilyph (1)

Then, I'll equip Brass Balls and that new Mysterious Halo (Mew)!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    It doesn't look like the EXP & Coin cost for Yes I LIft Bro removed from my stats page? It says I have 7EXP, but I spent all of it and only The Dunce has given me more?

So, assuming I've got the coins for it, I'll spend 2EXP and 4 coins to upgrade Macgyver to LV2. Then I'll discard my Wheelie and buy a Cheaty Cookie and Brass Balls, which I will then prime for the next fight.

Then if I still have at least 6 coins, I'll spend them on upgrading Frenzy to LV2 as well

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Time to use a few items!

Gonna throw out my Fun Flip - Prime Cheaty Cookie and Brass Balls - I'll pickup that Mysterious Halo from the dump. I'll be holding onto this one for now. I'll also Prime my Just Desserts.

Will also buy a new superpower: Frenzy with my 3 EXP and 1 coin.
    Roger that!

MacGyver Level 3 Use Checks (75%):

Cheaty Cookie: 49/100 – Preserved!
    Brass Balls: 43/100 - Preserved!
    Just Desserts: 88/100 – Depleted!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I'll upgrade my Compensator to Level 3, with the additional lineup:

Mimikyu (1+Ghost)
    Riolu > Lucario (2)
    Sigilyph (1)

Then, I'll equip Brass Balls and that new Mysterious Halo (Mew)!
    Copy that.

MacGyver Level 1 Use Checks (25%):

Brass Balls: 56/100 - Depleted
    Mysterious Halo (Mew): 50/100 – Depleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    It doesn't look like the EXP & Coin cost for Yes I LIft Bro removed from my stats page? It says I have 7EXP, but I spent all of it and only The Dunce has given me more?

So, assuming I've got the coins for it, I'll spend 2EXP and 4 coins to upgrade Macgyver to LV2. Then I'll discard my Wheelie and buy a Cheaty Cookie and Brass Balls, which I will then prime for the next fight.

Then if I still have at least 6 coins, I'll spend them on upgrading Frenzy to LV2 as well
    Not sure who forgot to update that ledger, but consider it a gift if they did!

Upgrades complete!

MacGyver Level 2 Use Checks (50%):

Cheaty Cookie: 47/100 – Preserved!
    Brass Balls: 1/100 - Preserved!

You won’t get a second chance at this!

MASTER RNG, ordering his contingent to man their battle stations, pulls in…

NEO EMOLGA as Mew, SCYTHERWOLF as Scorupi and SHRUIKAN as Dreepy to the arena!
    @Neo Emolga @Scytherwolf @Shruikan

NEO EMOLGA (HP: 12)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 2] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 20 turns!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED, BRASS BALLS PRIMED DYNAMAXED (BASE HP TRIPLED (+6), DOUBLE DAMAGE): VS SCYTHERWOLF AND SHRUIKAN SEASON 27

VS.

SCYTHERWOLF (HP: 4)
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!

ACTIVE BUFFS: WISHER PIECE BATTLE: VS NEO EMOLGA SEASON 27

SHRUIKAN (HP: 6)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 2] – Your Inventory Space increases from 3 slots to 4 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 50% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (2 Coin value)!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 2] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 20 turns!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD SECOND WIND [b]CHEATY COOKIE, BRASS BALLS PRIMED WISHER PIECE BATTLE: VS NEO EMOLGA SEASON 27

The COMBATIVE COIN OF TRENCH WARFARE commands that SCYTHERWOLF AND SHRUIKAN initiate the engagement!

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF strikes first with Sand Tomb! But she’s unable to get a lock on the enemy position!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Copycat! But it’s incompatible with the mission protocol!
    SHRUIKAN uses Metal Burst! But he can’t get within range!
    SHRUIKAN uses Rolling Kick! But that’s a negative, over!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sky Attack! IT RESULTS IN A SUPER-EFFECTIVE CRITICAL CONFIRMED KILL ON SCYTHERWOLF! (6/4)
    NEO EMOLGA uses Jump Kick! But he’s suppressed by enemy reprisal fire!

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Seismic Toss! But he’s unable to maintain visual on the target!
    SHRUIKAN uses Corrosive Gas! But his chemical weapons munitions have been depleted!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Drill Peck! But he doesn’t have the appropriate armaments for that assault!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Oceanic Operetta! But that was a tactical error!

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN uses Constrict! But he’s unable to flank the enemy defense lines!
    SHRUIKAN uses Solar Blade! But he’s forced to withdraw due to enemy suppressing fire!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Snap Trap! But he’s unable to deploy it before his position is compromised!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Aqua Tail! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, BUT NEO EMOLGA’S ARMOR-PIERCING CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES THE ENEMY’S DEFENSES TO RESULT IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON SHRUIKAN! (2/6)

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN uses Coaching! But he’s unable to maintain radio communications!
    SHRUIKAN uses G-Max Foam Burst! But he cannot contact command for a reinforcements request!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Baddy Bad! But he’s unable to deploy that combat strategy!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Fire Fang! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, BUT NEO EMOLGA’S ARMOR-PIERCING CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES THE ENEMY’S DEFENSES TO RESULT IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON SHRUIKAN! (4/6)

TURN 5
    SHRUIKAN uses Snap Trap! But he’s unable to deploy it before his position is compromised!
    SHRUIKAN uses Coaching! But he cannot get radio communications to come back online!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Charge! But he’s unable to repair his compromised electronics!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Defog! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED KILL ON SHRUIKAN! (6/6)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (27/100) – WE HAVE A CONFIRMED SUPPLY DROP HERE!

Targets neutralized! Neo, take your 1 EXP and make your command decision!

*COLLATERAL DAMAGE ACTIVE*
    • Devolve and egg Scytherwolf!
    • Break Shruikan’s Second Wind!
    • Deploy your Wheelie on Scytherwolf!
    • Or Submit Scytherwolf to the Electric Rodent Regime Transfer Program!

And…

Do you draw from the Deck of Many Zings or do you deploy it on Scytherwolf or Shruikan?

Your move, over!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I'll break Shruikan's Second Wind and I'll draw from the Deck. And hope it's something good!

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I'll break Shruikan's Second Wind and I'll draw from the Deck. And hope it's something good!
    We read you, that Second Wind’s been eliminated!

Collateral Damage Roll:

#1 Riolu (1) BABYMAKER CURSE
    #2 Alolan Vulpix > Alolan Ninetales (2)
    #3 Type: Null > Silvally (2)

#1 was rolled. Riolu has been eliminated!

NEO EMOLGA draws from the Deck and the result is…

#32 Sharing is CARING!
    SHARING IS CARING! - Half of your Coins and EXP are taken (round down) and are given to another player at random! Aww, aren’t you just a sweet, little angel!?

That means your 2 Coins and 1 EXP are going to someone else! And that someone else is…

#1 Chakramaster
    #2 Noblejanobii
    #3 Scytherwolf
    #4 COLOR3D
    #5 Voltaire Magneton
    #6 arnisd
    #7 Shruikan

And it landed on #1 CHAKRAMASTER! Use it well!

Sector, locked in!

MASTER RNG, commanding his contingent to breach the enemy defense lines, pulls in…

CHAKRAMASTER as Pikachu and COLOR3D as Pikachu to the arena!
    @Chakramaster @C0L0R3D

CHAKRAMASTER (HP: 5)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    • DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE, BRASS BALLS, JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

VS.

COLOR3D (HP: 5)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 2] – In addition to always having the Wheel option, you can choose to Wheel yourself as well as your opponent as your Victory Decision!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] - Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The ASSAULT COIN OF ARMORED FURY commands that CHAKRAMASTER initiates the engagement!

TURN 1
    CHAKRAMASTER strikes first with Fury Attack! But he’s unable to track the enemy’s location!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Night Slash! But he’s pinned down from enemy suppressing fire!
    COLOR3D uses V-create! But she’s not authorized to use that level of ordinance!
    COLOR3D uses Slack Off! But that was a tactical error!

TURN 2
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Volt Crash! [b][color=red]IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, BUT CHAKRAMASTER’S ARMOR-PIERCING CHEATY COOKIE BYPASSES ENEMY DEFENSES TO INFLICT A CONFIRMED HIT ON COLOR3D! (1/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Pursuit! But he’s unable to maintain visual on the target!
    COLOR3D uses Max Strike! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON CHAKRAMASTER! (1/5)
    COLOR3D uses Mean Look! But she cannot get within range of the enemy!

TURN 3
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Disarming Voice! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON COLOR3D! (2/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Lick! But he cannot make contact with the enemy from his position!
    COLOR3D uses Double-Edge! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON CHAKRAMASTER! (2/5)
    COLOR3D uses Electroweb! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE LEVEL 1 CHECK (33%): 56/100 – BUT SHE MAKES A TACTICAL ERROR AND IS STRUCK BY ENEMY REPRISAL FIRE! (3/5)

TURN 4
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Vise Grip! But he lacks those armaments in his weapons cache!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Drum Solo! But he cannot radio reinforcements for that kind of assault!
    COLOR3D uses Needle Arm! But she cannot improvise with what she has on hand!
    COLOR3D uses Breaking Swipe! But she is forced to fall back from enemy reprisal fire!

TURN 5
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Rock Smash! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON COLOR3D! (4/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Razor Wind! But his location is compromised by the enemy!
    COLOR3D uses Bide! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON CHAKRAMASTER! (3/5)
    COLOR3D uses G-Max Meltdown! But she cannot deploy that armament before her position is compromised!

TURN 6
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sketch! But he cannot deploy that combat tactic in time!
    CHAKRMASTER uses Spectral Thief! But he cannot deploy these covert operations given the current battle circumstances!
    COLOR3D uses Acrobatics! But she cannot deploy these tactical maneuvers!
    COLOR3D uses Charm! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED HIT ON CHAKRAMASTER! (4/5)

TURN 7
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Water Spout! But he’s unable to deploy that armament before his position is compromised!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Extreme Evoboost! But that’s a negative, over!
    COLOR3D uses Swagger! IT RESULTS IN A CONFIRMED KILL ON CHAKRAMASTER! (5/5)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (13/100) – WE HAVE A CONFIRMED SUPPLY DROP HERE!

Target down, well done, trooper! COLOR3D, you get your 1 EXP and your choice of one of these!

*COLLATERAL DAMAGE ACTIVE*
    • Devolve Chakra to Pichu!
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals!
    • Deploy an Evolution Crystal to become Raichu!
    • Deploy your Wheel on Chakramaster!
    • Or Submit Chakramaster to the Electric Rodent Regime Transfer Program!

And…

Do you draw from the Deck of Many Zings or do you deploy it on Chakramaster?

NOTE THAT CHAKRAMASTER’S JUST DESSERTS HAS BEEN TRIGGERED!

Awaiting your response, soldier!
    Last edited by Commander Raichu; 01-27-2022 at 01:41 AM.

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    I’m gonna wheel Chakra so I don’t waste a crystal evolving when I’m about to get wheeled anyways.

She can take the deck as well. Going with my gut on that.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    I’m gonna wheel Chakra so I don’t waste a crystal evolving when I’m about to get wheeled anyways.

She can take the deck as well. Going with my gut on that.
    Copy that!

COLOR3D RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon (Colored's Favorites Bonanza)
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Ampharos
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Alolan Sandslash
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Palpitoad
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Snivy
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Noibat
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Togedemaru

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Simplistic
    Theme #2: Drowning In Pokepuffs
    Theme #3: Homies With All Starters
    Theme #4: Low Quality JPEG
    Theme #5: Trainee Of Noodlegan. AKA, noodles everywhere.

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: I don’t know either
    Usertitle #2: (0~0)
    Usertitle #3: beep bop bap
    Usertitle #4: Roblox Veteran
    Usertitle #5: Certfied Snivy

Collateral Damage Roll:

#1 Drillbur > Excadrill (2)
    #2 Mawile > Mega Mawile (2)
    #3 Zacian (1)
    #4 Pichu > Pikachu > Alolan Raichu (3) MIGHTY SHIELD

#1 was rolled. Excadrill has been eliminated!