Page 10 of 79 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

You like money, we have money, go out and have some fun with it now!

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    …well at least being reckless has its perks. I got me a Stalker-fied combo wheeled right up! If only I got Chimchar though…. *ahem* Shas.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Senior Administrator

Admit it, you love this kind of crazy!

MASTER RNG, fighting his own flying broomstick, pulls in...

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Wooper and ARNISD as Tyranitar to the battlefield!
    @Voltaire Magneton @arnisd

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

VS

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] – Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The PLUSHY COIN OF JUMPING ELEPHANTS AND SWEET SWEET CARAMEL POPCORN has declared ARNISD strikes first!

TURN 1
    ARNISD starts things off with Minimize! He shrinks his active window to the taskbar instead!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Aromatherapy! But spraying perfume everywhere doesn’t make him feel any better!

TURN 2
    ARNISD uses Double Slap! But he’s still trying to master the art of single slap.
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Hex! But his Ouija board has no advice to offer.

TURN 3
    ARNISD uses Steam Eruption! But then he would lose his entire game library!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Whirlpool! It’s a SUPER EFFECTIVE strike on ARNISD! (3/4)

TURN 4
    ARNISD uses G-Max Vine Lash! But he’s too far away from the closest vineyard!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Power Gem! But it’s really just a tasty Ring Pop.

TURN 5
    ARNISD uses Baneful Bunker! But he one he has was made to be safe and cozy!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Cosmic Power! Or at least he did until he woke up!

TURN 6
    ARNISD uses Obstruct! But there’s plenty of room to go around!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Grassy Glide! But he doesn’t want to ruin his lawn!

TURN 7
    ARNISD uses Guardian of Alola! But his contract with them expired!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Jungle Healing! But it’s really only offering a lot of humidity today.

TURN 8
    ARNISD uses Astral Barrage! But he’s never been to that plane of existence before!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Sticky Web! But putting glue all over his Halloween decorations just makes a mess.

TURN 9
    ARNISD uses Iron Defense! It’s NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, resulting in the 4th and final strike on ARNISD! (4/4)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (1/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

DANG, the little Wooper proves triumphant in the face of danger! Voltaire, you get 1 EXP and your selection of…

• Devolve arnisd into Pupitar!
    • Use an Evolution Crystal to become a Quagsire again!
    • Devolve and egg yourself for an Evolution Crystal!
    • Or plop arnisd into your Wheel!

It’s your barbecue party and…

Do you draw from the Deck of Many Zings… or do you hand it to arnisd to enjoy?

It’s all you!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by SlickSlack View Post
    …well at least being reckless has its perks. I got me a Stalker-fied combo wheeled right up! If only I got Chimchar though…. *ahem* Shas.
    You're still lucky to even get the deck drop twice now. I want to draw from it too. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I say let's yeet arnisd to the Wheel!

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I say let's yeet arnisd to the Wheel!
    Sure, but are you drawing from the Deck, too, or are you giving it to arnisd?

Senior Administrator

Rollin’ for Wheelz!

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Hatterene
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Appletun
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Galarian Mr. Mime
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Chikorita
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Spritzee
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Falinks

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: The Circus is Back in Town! (featuring clown emojis)
    Theme #2: Gen Z Cursed Emojis
    Theme #3: WAH-luigi for Smash
    Theme #4: Stan LOONA
    Theme #5: Discord Light Mode (is Best Mode)

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: Are you ready for this? Zimzalabim!
    Usertitle #2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Usertitle #3: Only Arceus can judge me
    Usertitle #4: #MyOCForSmashBros
    Usertitle #5: *aggressively licks shape from sugar honeycomb*

Yeeeeshh, emojis… >.<

Dang, went from a kickass Tyranitar to Chikorita. But at least you become 374% more adorable!

Senior Administrator

We appreciate the mayhem here. It’s tradition!

Checked with Voltaire on Discord and he’s drawing, so away we go!

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON draws from the deck and the result is…

#10 The Evil/Good Apple!
    THE EVIL/GOOD APPLE! - Aglome Oen takes over as host of the game and you get to enjoy all his evil, snarky commentary! Bad things happen, like you take 1 HP damage if you whiff 10 times in a row and Friday Pay Day payouts are only 1 Coin because he takes half! But if this card is pulled again, it switches back to me and things return to normal! I’m a much nicer Emolga host!

…ohhhh boy. Looks like you-know-who’s coming out of his dungeon for a while. Boy, he’s going to be thrilled when he hears the news! Yikes.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    Aaaaw damn, well didn't expect to win from a wooper uwu and here I was hoping to face Noble once again!
    I will say you're right neo, Chikorita is a lot more adorable :)

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Oh, well look at what we̘̝͗̍ have here. Vḭ̥̮͔̦͙̫ctim̱̝̩̱͚s!͚͙̯̰ And they’re fresh, tò̷̏̍͟o!

D͎͖I̫A̤͕͖̯̣̞͖B̤̦̰̩̤̺̙Ọ͍͍̳̻͍̼LI̙̜̜̺C̹A͚L̳̥͇̬͍̳ ͚̪͙͔͓̗MA͎̠̞S̘̣̠̮͙͕͇TER̙ R͙̤̼͎̟NG͙̹̩, chasin͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅg children with a chainsaw, drags in͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅ the bodie̘̝͗̍s of...

NOBLEJANOBII as Shinx and NEO EMOLGA as Lugia to the̘̝͗̍ SLAUGHTERHOUSE!
    @Noblejanobii

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more̘̝͗̍ stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losin͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅg streak of 2, yò̷̏̍͟u get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are remove̘̝͗̍d until you hit a lò̷̏̍͟ss streak of 2 or more again.

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time̘̝͗̍ you make an attack that would gen͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅerate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stò̷̏̍͟pping yourse̘̝͗̍lf!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <Non͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅe>

The D̞̺͇̯͙̭E͔̙̳R̰̦̮̩̗͙͍̲͍͚͕̜̙͈AN̯͇G̥̲̬͙̗̩͕̘̙̞̲̹̰̖ͅED̠̠ ͈̦͙̳͖̙͉ ̲̰͉̲̗̖ͅC͎͎͓͔͚͎̗̞O͉͍̯̙̺̟̯͙͉͔̹̠͎I̞̫̤͙̖̯N O̙͖̫̘̣̗̮̥̤̦̻̦̲̖F̦̮̫̦̠̙͓̝̮͇͙͚ͅ ̟͇͔̬̳̩GR̫͎̳̩̮͇̖̩̼IZ̺̖͙̼̖̯̭͈̬͔ͅZLY̖̝̦̖̞̳̻̪ ̫̫̬͙̥M̗̯̤̲̦̬̹̜̭̺̞͖ͅA͚̞̙̳̟̭̘S̞͓̪S͔͖̼̗̬̱̩̗̤̗͔̞̰̭A̳̫C ̭̪̻̲͈̺̻̞̲̖ͅRE̺̻̯͎̖̗̟̝̘͓͕͓S̖̗̺̮̣̖̣̞͓̺̠͚̝ has declare̘̝͗̍d the dark queen͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅ N̖̱̲̝O̫B̪͖̤LE̤J̺͕̲̪̦̳̹̻͖̱͇̮A̮̜̼̱̦̗N̫̗͉͙͇̳Ọ̥͔̠͚̞ͅB ̰͇̩̰I͙̬̮͚̝̮I̦ strike̘̝͗̍s first blood!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII starts the slaughte̘̝͗̍r with Thunder Punch! But he̘̝͗̍r aim sucks and she en͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅds up m̻̥̣ur̗͍͍͎̠̞d͓̥̺̮̳e̫̬r͇̖ing͈̳̜ an innocent Cleffa in͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅstead!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Thunde̘̝͗̍r! It’s NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    …SMART COOKIE CHECK: (36/100) but he actually grows a brain ce̘̝͗̍ll and realizes that’s a stupid idea! Wow, Ne̘̝͗̍o, so you’re not a total mò̷̏̍͟ron after all!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Bò̷̏̍͟uncy Bubble̘̝͗̍! But she was daydreaming and re̘̝͗̍alizes it was a live grenade she threw at the audience!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sin͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅister Arrow Raid! Well, he misse̘̝͗̍s but at least he makes sure the Cleffa Noble just killed won’t ever be identified! Yay!

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Infern͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅo Overdrive! She misse̘̝͗̍s Neo but at least she did a great jò̷̏̍͟b burning down a village! Ha ha, Happy Halloween͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅ you sad little scrubs!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Spit Up! He vomits out that disgusting dead Rattata he̘̝͗̍ ate!

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Bite̘̝͗̍! SHE OUTRIGHT MUR̻̣̙̤̖̲D̤̹̰̲E̹̹͚̻̱̫ͅR̻̪̠̣S NEO IN A SUPER-EFFECTIVE OHKO! AND YES, YOU FIND HIM V̩͓͉̩̝̤E͚̭̭̯RY ̺͍͉̞̳̰͍TA̪͚Ṣ̮̺̝̠ͅTY͚͈ AN͕̞̙͕̪͖̪D͉ ̥ͅDEL̬̳̦̯͈͍͕I̘̠̞͈̫C̥̩̲I͖̥̼OU̝̖̯͍̤̖S!̝̖!̩̱̙̦̭!̼ ͖̟̖̯

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (1/100) – THE DECK HAS APPEARED!!!

Oh… ò̷̏̍͟h, Noble̘̝͗̍, that was ḅ̮̝̳͈e̬͔͈aụ͍̘t͓͖̠i̤̻̭̲͍f͍̰̩u̞l̮̺͉̫. You get 1 EXP from murde̘̝͗̍rously munchin͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅg on Neò̷̏̍͟’s carcass and you get to enjoy doing an͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅy of these things to him!

• Devolve his sò̷̏̍͟rry Lugia carcass in͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅto an e̘̝͗̍gg! Ha ha ha!
    • Burn an͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅ Evolution Crystal to become a badass Luxio!
    • Devolve an͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅd egg yourself for an͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅ Evolution Crystal!
    • Drop Neo scre̘̝͗̍aming in͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅto your WHEEL!!
    • Or Whee̘̝͗̍l yourself if you really want!

How do yò̷̏̍͟u play your n͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅightmare̘̝͗̍ today!?

And…

Do yò̷̏̍͟u draw from the Deck of Many Zings… or do you han͇̖͎̠̝͈̙̟̹̘̗̳͇̼ͧ̓̿̍ͥͣ̋ͧͮͤ̆͂͐̓̓ͅd it to Ne̘̝͗̍o Emolga to su̮̠̭͉̱̘̭̥͍̹f̲̤͈̳͖̳̪̩̹f̮̦͖̠͎ͅe̙r̲̖̫͚ with?

How dò̷̏̍͟es the dark mistress decide̘̝͗̍!? I eagerly await!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?