2. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Heheheheh Mighty Shield for the win again
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    Y̎ͣo͓̼u̝’̻r͉̟̩̃͒͌e̙̣̩͆͆ͪ ̓̆n̦ͮo̱̤̣t ͙ͧo̤̙̙u͈ͥt̙̥͐̾ ̭ô̯͍̯ͪ͗f̤ ͖̌th̦e̮͍̔̉ ḣ͛ō͕͎̏l̫͈ͪͮe ̐ye̘̼̙͛ͩ̄t͕̫̓͛ͩͅ!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, e͇͚ͅati͔̹ng c̣͖̥o̩̙rp͓se̳s ̬͕̜t̲͓̖o̞̮ ̲͍ͅg̰ai̭nͅ t̼̩̪h̗̲e̲̣ ̻͚̥kn͍o̬wl͙̜edg̜̬̤e ͍̻͈o̠f ̜the̩ ͓d̪̤e̬̩͍ad͙͎, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

ARNISD as Tyran͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊itar an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d NEO EMOLGA as Bȅͫllsprout to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @arnisd @Neo Emolga

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is in͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊creased by 2!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

NEO EMOLGA
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Evȅͫry time you make an͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊ attack that wȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒uld generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yoursȅͫlf!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – Durin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊g battles, yȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒u attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The R̹A̘͖͇VAG͕͇̭ING͔ ͕̻C̞̻͔O͍͚̤IN OF ̲̹DEV̮̤O͔UR̹̖̱ING͎̠ ͎̺̜AB̜̝O͚M̼̣I͉̹̲N͔AT̥IONS has declare̻̅͞d ARNISD strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    ARNISD starts the insanity with Dragon Pulsȅͫ! I͏̱͈̳͔̥T͓̣̠͖͕͈ ̮̯̩̬͇̦̳C̬͓̬͎̲A̩U̶͈S͞ES̶̟͓̼ ̨S̛A͈̕V͎̀A̸G͚͎̲ͅE BL̰̩͇̼OO̭̜̻̘DS̛̥͍̰H͠ED̴ ̛̙̯̞͈͓͍O̱̣̲͔N̳̦͘ N̟̪̗̕E̮͎̭̝̙̼O͕͇̘̥̥̲͕ ̼EM͢O͢L͓̞G͠Á! (1/4)
    NEO EMOLGA usȅͫs Ancient Power! But instead he summȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒ns dark demon͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊s entirely by accident!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Toxic! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 43/100 – But hȅͫ realizes that’s ŞT̵͔͖͔̰̹ͅU̩̲P̩͖͎̼̤̗͙I̪Ḏ͔̮͓ ͓̼̘͍̼͕ͅĄS̜͓̤̯̱̬ ̷̠̘̪͕̦ͅͅA̝̻̦̗̭̪̙L͙L͝ ͔̩̤͓̝̟H͔̖E͏̦͕͔͖̗̜̦L̬̱̲L͙̬̺̰̬ ̱̹A̭̠N̶D͔͕̘ ̼B͉͎̙͞ACK̝͕̬̮̞̼ͅS ̟̙͕͍͚OF̖͎͍̗̤F̝̺̤!ͅ

TURN 2
    ARNISD uses Apple Acid! He dumps sulfuric acid all ȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒ver a Applin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Pay Day! But he’s stupidly flat-out brokȅͫ!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Lȅͫer! But he just looks stupidly at his opponen͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊t!

TURN 3
    ARNISD uses Icy Wind! But in͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊stead his bad brȅͫath just murders a Bidoof.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Nuzzle! But hȅͫ’s an idiot that still believes in cȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒oties.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Shift Gear! And then͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊ they sue him for makin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊g the whole clock break down.

TURN 4
    ARNISD uses Dive! Except the stun͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊t fails and he crashes the planȅͫ!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Rapid Spin! He gets really drun͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊k on a merry-go-round at max speed!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Ticklȅͫ! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 82/100 – B͔̭̝͒̆̔U̞̲͔T͖̯̲̮ ͍̝̩̗̰̖̣͛̋ͥͪ̊̑̚H̢̏̓͆̏Ḙ̞ͦ̅ ̕G̦̼̎͛Oͩ͋ͧ̂̇͂̅E͆͌̌̋̈͒͏̪̗͉͉̞̮S̞̰̣̝ͫ͑ͪ̉ ̶͕͚͈͑͑͋B̭̯̦́̈͋͝R̤̫͔̫̮̼̈̏͆ͫ̅́A̟̮̜̝̜̳͒ͧ̽͗̉ͨ͘I̮̺ͨ͒͛̅ͦ ̺̭ͅN̕-̤̣͓͎̘͍Ḍ̯̱͈̱̦͞E̘̒A̸ͣ̆ͮD̸ ̯́Aͮ́ͥ̓͑N̜̻͕̯̘D͖͕̺͍̱̱̺͋́̑̎̇̏ͨ ̰͙͍̦ŢRͬI͕͛͢E͍̠̘͖͕S̼͕͓̹̦̞ͧ̿̈́͗͒̅ͣͅ ̢̩͚̬̼̖̪̰IT̯̤͇̪͔ͥ͌ͩͬ̽͞ ̙͔̰͍͊̐͗̈́A̓̊̀̓̚NY͢Ẇ̩̮̗͍ͯ̈̈́A̟̔Y͋̊̈́ͪ͏̙͕̜̻, ̖͕M͙͍̮͇̣͕͕ͮ̓̓̾ͨ̊͊͠U̻ͥC͈͍̗͔̦̐͐ͯ̅͊H
    TͪO̲̙͓̫̫͚̓ͧ͊̽͊̉ ̭̞͓̱͙͞ͅHI͓̟̱S̪͈̓͋ ̣̻̰̣͇̼H͎̘̖̹̤U̞͎ͭ̒̀M̹̥̘͉̱̋ͣ̑͋ͦI͈͚̳̗͍L̰͕̞̒͌ͨͭͅIAͦͬͤ̒ ͔͓̺͍Ṱ͔̗̲̣̥̆̍͗ͧ̑̈I̽͐ͧÓ̲̫͎̞̙͍N!ͧ͊ͦ̓ͧ͘ (2/4)

TURN 5
    ARNISD uses Vȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒lt Tackle! Except he completely trashes a power station͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊ in the process!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Spider Web! Excȅͫpt he freaks out over it like a little wimp!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Heat Wave! And now the penguin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊s hate his guts!

TURN 6
    ARNISD uses Shell Side Arm! But he decides he likes cruisin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊g with his 9mm glock instead.
    NEO EMOLGA uses G-Max Gravitas! But hȅͫ just makes an ugly face and remains clueless.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Bug Bite! He chomps in͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊to a rȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒ach and it’s just as disgusting as he thought it would be!

TURN 7
    ARNISD uses Wrap! He suffocatȅͫs a Pidgey with a plastic bag!
    NEO EMOLGA usȅͫs G-Max Gravitas! And he just makes that hideȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒us face again͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Spacial Ren͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊d! Except it causes a black hole and sucks in a planet.

TURN 8
    ARNISD uses Teatime! But nȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒, he’s way more addicted to caffein͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊e.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Crafty Shiȅͫld! But using Styrofoam was his first idiotic mistake.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Max Mindstorm! He psychically makes a Nidoran’s hȅͫad explode!

TURN 9
    ARNISD usȅͫs Solar Blade! He throws a Honȅͫdge into the sun!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Beat Up! He an͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊d a bunch of friends mistake a Jigglypuff for a pińata!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Clangorous Sȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒ul! But hȅͫ stupidly doesn’t know what that mean͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊s and tries to look it up in a dictionary!

TURN 10
    ARNISD uses Quick Guard! Excȅͫpt he’s slow as hell and that sure isn’t goin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊g to work.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Ingrain! I̭̦͕̅̽̆T̵͉̮͖̞̯̠̜̒̔ͧͩ̆ͦ̃ ͓̱̰̹͚̹͚͊̆̊́̏̒̈́D̹̹̼̝̤͒̎̇ͯ̊E͡A͇̻̱ͧ̿̌L͝S̭̱̯̳͒ͦ̐̀ ͍͖̟̮͍̞͗̒̿ͭͨ̒A ̄S̵U̝͔̠͖̹̙ͭ̈̏͌ͪ̃P͆ͩ́EͅRͦ͑ͫ̔̕-̴͚̩̰̱̟̓͑ͥ́͌Ě̩͙̲̯̯̦ͩ̂́ͦ̋F͙̻̗̺̳̥ͩͥ̈ͧͯ̄F͖͍̥̘̺̎͛̏̇ͫE̒ ̭̜ͮ̀C̈́ͫͪTͫ̿̅̓I̊̔͐̆̔V̸͋̒ͦ̏E͠ ̘̫͙̘̘̹̔̆ͥͯ̍ͪ͋͝ͅSÀ̦V̻̫̹̩̰̫̉̀͑͂ͣ͊̉ͅA̢͎̖̫ͪ̿̋ͤͅĠ̭̃̂̿ ̝͔͚E̼̹̪͙̰̞͚̐̌̽͆ͮ̓͌ ͏AN͙̤̞̥̺AṚ͙͍̞̪̇́ͮͭ̍̆͞ͅC̶H͠Y̲͍͎̺̞͍ͭ̽̍̌ͦ͋ ̘̭̥̭S҉T͖̤̻̈́ͮ̽R͛̎̂ͮͧI͗͛̾̇K̻͇ͮ̚E̩͈̥̖̬
    T̼̣͔͈̬̲ͦͬ̉̐̔̚Ö̤͖́̑́ ̨̰̞̯̱͆̅ͪ͛A͋͆ͦ͆R̡NI̸̤̚S̱͎̠̤͔̻͍D̷̝̳̖̊̌͆!̳̚ (3/5)

NEO EMOLGA uses Slam! IT’S NOT VERY EFFECTIVE…
    SMART COOKIE CHECK: 54/100 – But he realizes how I̯͓̒ͦḊ̪͇ͬI͙̗̯ͤ͗̏͢OT̼͚̱̎͆̔͟I̼̮̤͘C̦ͨ ̧ṬHẠ̴͎̫̉̈̆T̸͉̫̾ͤ ͎̋W͔͉̾ͯOU̙͔̼ͤ̔ͦL̗̯ͬ̿Ḍ̹͔̾̈́ͮ B̸̯̘ͩ̋E̵͔̪͛ͭ ̵̳̲Ạ̦̝ͯ͋̚N̮̻̘͂͊̏͡D ̨̤Ò̙P̛͇̿TȘ̨̩ ̤̞̓ͮOṴ̜̻͊ͫ̍T̮̖͍ͫ̃͋͟ ̨ͫ͒JU̼ͮST̻̥ͩ̊͝ ̽̈́IN͘ ̠͈͓̂͊̿TI̯̮̙ͥ̆̋M͘E̥̩͡!̱̗̲̂͂͛

TURN 11
    ARNISD uses Mean Look! And someonȅͫ in the crowd just flips him the birdie!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Agility! Except he’s been lazy and n͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊ot working out!

TURN 12
    ARNISD uses San͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊dstorm! Ǐ͍͓͉ͤ͆͞T̳͑ ̣͈̪D̜̮̈́ͣE̛A̤̘͉LŞ͈̰ ̦̝̟͛̍̇Á̟͍̼Gͮ̾̊͏̣͈̗O͕̚N̰Ị̸̼̹͛̾̐ZͥͤIN͖̺̍̈̀ͅG ̠͇ͪ̊LA͌̄̾͡C̺͋͜E̘̤̟̿ͪ̅̕Ŕ̦A̛̘̥̦T͇̘̿ͩI̥̺̬͌ͫ̅ỚN ͕͈̬̏̐́D̞͊AMA̬̗̫̒͒ͯGE ̀TO̸̲̰ͭ̚ ̉ͮN̰̤̑̏EO̽ͬͮ ͥ̏Ê̸M̢͕̆O͍̤̻ͭ͛ͧL̰̠͖̍̋̂G̼̬̤̊̾͋Ȃͮ̌! (3/4)
    NEO EMOLGA usȅͫs Gunk Shot! He shoots the septic plant with a rocket launchȅͫr!

TURN 13
    ARNISD uses Fury Swipes! He shrȅͫds a Whismur to tiny bits and bloody pieces!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Psychic Terrain͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊! And then he tȅͫlls himself to lay off the Ecstasy.

TURN 14
    ARNISD uses G-Max Meltdȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒wn! And this makes a good argumen͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊t against nuclȅͫar power plants.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Night Shade! But thȅͫre’s already perpetual darkness everywhere!

TURN 15
    ARNISD uses Triple Kick! Hȅͫ plays deadly whack-a-mole with a Dugtrio!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Wicked Blow! He fatally mashȅͫs a Magikarp’s face in͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊!

TURN 16
    ARNISD uses Shadow Snȅͫak! Except he’s big as hell and has n͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊owhere to hide!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sky Drȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒p! But his bomber is all out of gas thanks to a crappy supply chain crisis!

TURN 17
    ARNISD uses Acuprȅͫssure! He precisely squishes a Metapod completely in͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊to goo!
    NEO EMOLGA uses Sacred Fire! He sets an ancient templȅͫ aflame!

TURN 18
    ARNISD uses Icicle Crash! Excȅͫpt he cluelessly tears the whole hȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒use down͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊ instead.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Vin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊e Whip! I͆ͥͥT̢’̊S̩̥̻ S̫̩̲͑ͬ̄Ű̑P͉͕̰EͅR̸-̙̄EF͆FE͏C̲̬̺̃ͮͪTI͓͍͋͛VE̘ ͓͎͚Ā̏N͉͚Ď͐ S̬A͕̰̺͒̂̔͢V̙̪̎͑A͗̿҉G͎͌Eͧ̿̒L͗͂҉Y̸̫̓ ̹͌B̫ͯŰ͡T͈̰CH̞̫̓ͣE̟͓͗̽RS̷͙̼͐͋͆ͅ
    A̪͔̅ͯR̂̓̕N͙ͩ͘ĮS̸ͮ͒D͓̗ͪ̽ ̦͉̇̄ͦͅIN̶̰TO ̲͙͚̽̈́ͬA̮ ̛̩ͤḆ̈L̵OO̲̗͑ͦ͌ͅD̩͙͒̚Y̸͌ ҉MI̯͗SSH͢A̵P̀Eͦ̾͑҉̻̞̟N̘̺͓̽̓ͧ ͢P͆ͨUL̰̮͕̂̏͗P! (6/5)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (65/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

…that was closȅͫ and you got lucky! But that’s all I’m sayin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊g.

Well, yȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒u get your 1 EXP and your choicȅͫ of…

• Dȅͫvolve arnisd into a pun͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊y Pupitar!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yourself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution Crystal and evȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒lve yourself into an atrocious Weepin͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊bell!
    • Throw arn͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊isd screaming into your Whȅͫel!
    • Or throw yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯urse͖̺̘lf into the madness o̢̍͏͓f your own Wheel!

Decidȅͫ on your darkn͕̘͇̤̯ͬ͛̓ͯ͊ess!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Yeah… that was dang close…

Well, this form is abysmal, so yeah, I’m Wheeling myself. Bellsprout... good riddance. Yeeesh.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Yeah… that was dang close…

Well, this form is abysmal, so yeah, I’m Wheeling myself. Bellsprout... good riddance. Yeeesh.
    In͖͙̪̜̿͒̉ͬto the madness you gȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒!

NEO EMOLGA RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒n (FLOWER POWER!)
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Bellossom
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Lilligan͖͙̪̜̿͒̉ͬt
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Rȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒selia
    Pokémoͮ̒ͦ͆͏҉̣̰͈̹n #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Flabébé
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Gossifleur
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Shaymin͖͙̪̜̿͒̉ͬ

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Candy!!!
    Theme #2: Heavy Metalhead!
    Theme #3: Cyberpunk 2077
    Theme #4: ‘Murica! Heck yeah!
    Theme #5: Back tȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒ the 90s!

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: Be careful, I am death.
    Usertitle #2: Waffle Hȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒use Employee of the Moͮ̒ͦ͆͏҉̣̰͈̹nth
    Usertitle #3: Only just begun, the Meme Wars have
    Usertitle #4: Have yoͮ̒ͦ͆͏҉̣̰͈̹ur Happy Happy Times
    Usertitle #5: La-bibbida-bibba-dum

You knȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒w what, yoͮ̒ͦ͆͏҉̣̰͈̹u’re right, that’s absolutely perfect for you.

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Administrator

So seeing what I'm facing...I'm gonna purchase Brass Balls and prime that for the battle to come today. Yeah I think that's for the best xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    You know, this just means i need more health to survive :p

9. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    So seeing what I'm facing...I'm gonna purchase Brass Balls and prime that for the battle to come today. Yeah I think that's for the best xD
    If you wish, wḙ̲͖̼̝͎̺͙͍ͣ͂ͩ̂ͤ̈́̿́ͮ̕̕’ll seḙ̲͖̼̝͎̺͙͍ͣ͂ͩ̂ͤ̈́̿́ͮ̕̕ if it was wo̷̱̯͙͇͕̜̱̤̬̞̭͎̫ͤͨ̇̐̉ͪͧͩͪ͐ͨ͂̉rth it!

Stare into the laughin̉̓͠͏̶̼̞g face of madne̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅss!

DEMONIC MASTER RNG, hỏ͌̓w̜̆l͔̹͗̔i̓n̜̙̩̾ͥ̃g ͇ͣat ͈͑̌ͅt̅͋ͨh̫̺͉̎ͭͫe m͉̂oonͬ a̯̦s̤̬̪̉̒ͪ ̫̜̋̍a ̈́̉d͕̣̯e̺̤̒̉r̭͊ȁ̜nĝ̺eḓ̯̼̽ͥ̎ ͛w̦̽e̝͉̮͛ͤͩreŵ̞̩ͨo̗̲̣̒ͬ̋l̺̹̹̓́̓f, drags in̡̻̖̤̟̼̦͙̘̬̬͈̱͢͢ the bodiȅͫs of…

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Emolga an͈̦̩̱̞̦͋̾̃͊͛̚d CHAKRAMASTER as Gurdurr to͔͇͉͇̝͔̟̜̯̮͓̦͔ͅ the S̫̥̟̼̘ͅL̺͍̝̰̣͉͒̎͋ͣ͌ͪA̝̦̟UGH͕̬͖̐ͭ́ͧͅT̮̬̂͋͠Ē̡̹͔ͤRͯ͛ ͩͩ̑̓͡Ḫ͍̞͔̼͔̙͐͐ͯ́͆̉̅OUS̖̃Ė̩͖̺̯͉̮̆́̏͋͑͠!͕̇!̓̌ͨ ͙͖̱
    @Voltaire Magneton @Chakramaster

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅ the Wheel option̉̓͠͏̶̼̞ after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as yŏ̘̹̥̱̣̝̱̥̱͖̱̬ͩ̇̌̽̋̑̉ͥ̅̈́̉̇ͅu like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon̉̓͠͏̶̼̞ to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

VS

CHAKRAMASTER
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Eve̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅry time you make an̉̓͠͏̶̼̞ attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Yŏ̘̹̥̱̣̝̱̥̱͖̱̬ͩ̇̌̽̋̑̉ͥ̅̈́̉̇ͅur Max HP for each battle is incre̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅased by 1!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: BRASS BALLS PRIMED

The G̜͚̈ͫR̹͛IM̊ͦ̆ ̥̹͂̀C͙̹ͬ̎OIN ̟̈́OF̮̤̤͂͑̍ ͕͌Ṣ̪̖͑͛̍Ḧ̯̜̼̍ͤA̠͑MB̫̓LI͓͔̦ͧͩ̋N̗̠G̋̍̀ ̹̬̏̆͐ͅUNDE̚AD̠͈ ABOM̼̲̝ͣ̈̚I͎ͦṆͮA͔ͩT̺͇̦͌ͨ͋I͓͈͉O͗N͎͍̠S has declare̻̅͞d CHAKRAMASTER strikȅͫs first blo͛ͮ̋̒̒̾̃̆̿͗ͫ̚od!

TURN 1
    CHAKRAMASTER unleashes the chaos with Con̉̓͠͏̶̼̞strict! He chokes a he̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅlpless Treecko tŏ̘̹̥̱̣̝̱̥̱͖̱̬ͩ̇̌̽̋̑̉ͥ̅̈́̉̇ͅ death!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON use̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅs Rock Throw! Except he misses and smacks a Psyduck between the eyes!

TURN 2
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Substitute̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅ! ȊͅT̫ͅ ̬̌C̤͚Ă͎U̜̗͈Ṣ͈̤EŠ͈̹̀ S̱̖EV̾̽E̲̣̪͊̿̒R̩̰̻E͇̯̬ͨ̎̋ ̮̈́M̔ͤẼ̞N͖͎ͅTAL̗̤̥ͥ͋̚ AGON̹Y̮̿ ̺̹ͦ̑T͉̲̼͊̿͌Ő̪̦̊ V̊ͨO̭̻̒ͧL̿̈TAI͋R̹̳͖͆͆̃E̿ MAGNË͉́T͑ͮO̪͎ͫͣN!! (1/3)
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Triple Axel! And then̉̓͠͏̶̼̞ he realize̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅs he stupidly built the car all wrong!

TURN 3
    CHAKRAMASTER use̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅs Head Charge! He plugs live electric wires in̉̓͠͏̶̼̞to a Machop’s head, making it explode!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Play Nice! Except his heart is already tŏ̘̹̥̱̣̝̱̥̱͖̱̬ͩ̇̌̽̋̑̉ͥ̅̈́̉̇ͅo filled with vile darkn̉̓͠͏̶̼̞ess!

TURN 4
    CHAKRAMASTER uses De̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅvastating Drake! He uses dark mutagen̉̓͠͏̶̼̞s on a Ducklett, turning it into a monstrous abomination!
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Double Te̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅam! IṰ̥ D̃̍̎RI̊̈́ͥVͥ͆̚ES͛ͯ ̫̖̖̅̃̔CHAK̺ͥR͍͆A̗͎̓̋M̼A̯̯͌̄S͔̮ͭ͆Ṱ͑E̓̔ͫŘ̙’S̋͆ ̥̯̱̽ ̭͓̼M̰͚IN͚̻͗̈́D ̰̙͆̚I͌ͫ͂NṪ̾̚Ŏ̗ H͕͕ͮ̔Ō̺R̯̈́R̎͆Ë̱̰͇̓ͭND̠͚O̬̱͛́U͍̜̰Š̤̹̚ Cͥ͆͗H̹̤̎̒Aͨ̄̒O͓͌S̮̲͓ͥ̆͌!̖̙̟ͤ̓̍ (1/5)

TURN 5
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Smack Down! Í̥̯̜̓̒T̩͂͆ͅ ͆ͩͪ̽̄B̘̩͕͑͌͑R͚̟̳̰̿ͮ͂ͮṲ̤̯͆͛ͪTͧͭ͗̋̐ͣ̚A̱͋L̝L̞͕̒̅͂̾̍ͅ ͍͎Y̱̯̟̠̐̽͒́ ̤͈̮̼̰̀ͨ̄͐͛M̎̚UR̠ͪD̠̰̻̍̌̑Ȇ̘̞͇ͤ̚R͓̤̼̬̠̒͆̓̑̇S ͖͕̬̦ͬͥ͑ͤV̼͕̹̖̪ͧ̊ͬ̑̆O̎̌ͧͪ̈́Ḷ̲̥͚̼̇̀̽̓̓TA͋̐̉ͨI͖̭̫ͭ̈͊͂ ̞R̦̳̗̪̣̰̀͋͊ͤ̊̏E̱̞̮̳̹̟͒̃ͣͭ̔ͫ ̙̮͇͙͓̩̍̂̅͛ͭͨ̐ͅM͍̦̮̙͓͓̐̓ͥ͒̅́̑ͅA̫̭̙GN͔E̖͍̪̙͕̲ͥ͛̐̇͋ͪ̏ ̪TON ̺͖̘͚̗̟̃̑͗̇ͯͩ̒ͅI͚̱͚͇̩͖̠ͩ̎̓ͪͪ͋̽NTO̫̺͉͇̺̰ͅ ̱͔̹́ͭ̄A̱̙̮ͬͬ͂ BL͙̓O̻͍͚̲Ỏ̫DY ̻͍̣ͤ̓ͤPỊL͚͖̗͇͇͇̔ͬ̉̏̇͛Ė̈́ͯ̃!̯̯̙̯̤͊͒͊ͣ̿!̱̻̖̓̓̍

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (60/100) – N̵̲̩͔̫̞͉͘ͅO̢͢͜ ̵D̩̝͖̼͉̬̠̕͜ȨC̥͍̝̻̯K ̛̻F͙͎̠̮̫̣͚͉O͏̴͉͓R̭̼͓ ̺̱̺̖͢͡ͅY̧̙̺̠̙̦̺͇̝̙̥̞̘͟͞O͏Ư͏,̶̸ ̵̡̛S͔̦͔̗̹̫̲̺̜CR͜U͓͔̜͓̜̟̤B̖̻̤̜̤̬̮̝͖̹̯̗̝!

Deliciously brutal!

• Dȅͫvolve and egg-murde̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅr Voltaire!
    • Devolve, e̝̪̼͈̘͇̤̜͕gg, an̷̺̞̪͚̫̟̼̟̱̝͗̊̈̑̂ͫ̈̅̐͛̇͡ͅd sacrifice yourself for Evỏ̴̷̟͕̯̲̜̓̐̍ͤlution Crystals!
    • Sacrifice an Evolution̉̓͠͏̶̼̞ Crystal and evȏ͚͕̥̠̓͂̒lve yourself into an horrendous Conkeldurr
    • Or throw yo̷̘̺̠̤̱̯urse͖̺̘lf into the madness o̢̍͏͓f your own Wheel!

Keep in min̉̓͠͏̶̼̞d, you’re going to be force-fed Voltaire̪̠͙̳͎̬̲̺͉̖ͩ͆ͮ̀ͤͨ͂̎̇̆̈́̀̚ͅͅ’s Just Desserts, so don’t dŏ̘̹̥̱̣̝̱̥̱͖̱̬ͩ̇̌̽̋̑̉ͥ̅̈́̉̇ͅ anything stupid kn̉̓͠͏̶̼̞owing that!

Administrator

changed my mind...I'm gonna just devolve Voltaire
    Last edited by Chakramaster; 11-19-2021 at 12:18 AM.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..