Page 62 of 79 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Ten-hut! Alright you backwards, slimy Wurmples, listen up! My name is Commander Raichu, leader of the Electric Rodent Regime, and I’ll be in charge of overseeing these bouts for the next three seasons so you sorry pipsqueaks actually know something about the art of war and survival on the battlefield! You will learn to talk, walk, eat, sleep, shoot, spit, and piss like a true Electric Rodent Regime soldier, and I’m going to make you do it even if it kills you. Or at least eggs you in this case!

In case your memory has flatlined, we secured this zone back in 2016 and were the frontline against that repulsive Ditto invasion. And while we lost that first engagement, we’re still alive and kicking, and they aren’t! And I’m going to make sure it stays that way even if it means breaking some necks.

And as a forewarning, things sure don’t get any easier from here on in. You’d better prepare well here and now, because the host lineup after me only gets much tougher. Trust me, I’ve seen plenty of things you haven’t! So make sure you have a solid strategy instead of finding out a new way to lose!

So here’s the sitrep! And if you forget these details, it means spending a week in the box, so pay attention!

COMMANDER RAICHU FEATURES

• COLLATERAL DAMAGE (PASSIVE EFFECT) – We DO NOT tolerate failure here, soldier! Whenever the winner of a match declares a Victory Decision, in addition to whatever effect that results in, collateral damage is done to the defeated loser, which means one of the latest stages of their backup lineups (chosen randomly) is nixed off their roster! Don’t want to lose those stages!? THEN DON’T LOSE THE BATTLES! FAILURE IS NOT AN OPTION, SOLDIER!
    • WAR FUND REDUCTION (LOCKED EFFECT) – This is the end of the line of your 5 Coins every Friday effect! We need money for tanks, armaments, and defenses, so we had to cut Friday wages to just 2 Coins every Friday now, and it’s going to stick that way. Don’t like it? Tough, now drop and give me 20!
    • ELECTRIC RODENT REGIME TRANSFER PROGRAM (AS A VICTORY DECISION) – You’re out of uniform! But you’re in luck, because as a Victory Decision, the winner of the battle can choose to perform an ERR transfer on their opponent, which means they rightfully get into uniform and enlist into the Electric Rodent Regime! (turns the victim into Alolan Raichu, Raichu, Pikachu, Pichu, Plusle, Minun, Pachirisu, Emolga, Dedenne, Togedemaru, or Morpeko – randomly decided, with a EER Theme (think warfare that looks like soviet propaganda!)). Don’t make that mistake again!

There, now with those details out of the way, get your butts out of the bunker and prepare for training details!

War is not a game, soldier! Get in formation and watch your six!

SEASON 25

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS MEW
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED, BRASS BALLS PRIMED
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    • DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS CROWNED SWORD ZACIAN
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] - Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MYSTERIOUS HALO (MEW) PRIMED

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS MAGBY
    SUPERPOWERS:

BATTLE STATUS: UP FIRST NEXT SEASON!

#5 C0L0R3D: AS ALOLAN RAICHU
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 2] – In addition to always having the Wheel option, you can choose to Wheel yourself as well as your opponent as your Victory Decision!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] - Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS SHELLOS
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 2 *ACTIVE*) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.

#7 ARNISD: AS GALARIAN MR. MIME
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 2] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 20 turns!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DRAKLOAK
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

MacGyver Item Awards

Neo Emolga [Level 3] - Babymaker
    Chakramaster [Level 3] – Fun Flip
    Noblejanobii [Level 1] – Cheaty Cookie (Pack is full, moved to the dump!)
    Voltaire Magneton [Level 1] – Brass Balls
    Shruikan [Level 1] – Brass Balls (Pack is full, moved to the dump!)
    Last edited by Commander Raichu; 01-15-2022 at 11:22 PM.

Administrator

While I can I will make sure my Brass Balls are PRIMED and PRIME one of my Cheaty Cookies!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Target identified, get your butts in gear!

MASTER RNG, ordering a fire mission, pulls in…

SCYTHERWOLF as Magby and SHRUIKAN as Drakloak to the arena!
    @Scytherwolf @Shruikan

SCYTHERWOLF (HP: 4)
    SUPERPOWERS:

VS.

SHRUIKAN (HP: 3)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

The TACTICAL COIN OF SUPPRESSING FIRE commands SHRUIKAN initiates the engagement!

TURN 1
    SHRUIKAN opens fire with Scary Face! But that was a tactical error!
    SHRUIKAN uses Haze! But that’s a negative, out!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Metal Sound! But we’ve got no reading on that!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Water Pledge! But that shot went wide!

TURN 2
    SHRUIKAN uses Psycho Shift! But that’s a hard negative!
    SHRUIKAN uses Oceanic Operetta! He’s losing control of the situation!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Needle Arm! But she misses the target!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Grassy Terrain! But that’s a total mission failure!

TURN 3
    SHRUIKAN uses Entrainment! But he fails to make the connection!
    SHRUIKAN uses Wrap! But he’s ordered to fall back and hold his position!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Brave Bird! But she doesn’t have a fix on the target!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Wring Out! But her target’s still up!

TURN 4
    SHRUIKAN uses Thrash! But he can’t confirm a hit!
    SHRUIKAN uses Karate Chop! But he’s out of line with that one!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Shattered Psyche! But that was a tactical error!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Storm Throw! But she fails to make the connection!

TURN 5
    SHRUIKAN uses Sky Drop! But that’s a negative, over!
    SHRUIKAN uses Helping Hand! THAT’S A CONFIRMED HIT ON SCYTHERWOLF, OVER! (1/4)
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Psystrike! But she’s losing control of the situation!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Blizzard! But she can’t confirm a hit on that attack!

TURN 6
    SHRUIKAN uses Acid Spray! But we have a fire mission failure, here!
    SHRUIKAN uses Extreme Evoboost! But we have no confirmation, over!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Power Whip! What is your major malfunction!?
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Lick! But that’s a critical mission failure!

TURN 7
    SHRUIKAN uses Bullet Punch! But that’s not how you make them fire, soldier!
    SHRUIKAN uses Earth Power! But he’s stepped out of line!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Devastating Drake! But she can’t remember her training!
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Mega Punch! IT HAS NO EFFECT ON SHRUIKAN, LEAVING SCYTHERWOLF K.I.A. ON THE BATTLEFIELD! (4/4)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (53/100) – THAT’S A NEGATIVE, OVER!

Mission accomplished, Shruikan! You get your 1 EXP and confirm your next order of action!

*COLLATERAL DAMAGE ACTIVE*
    • Devolve and egg Scytherwolf!
    • Deploy an Evolution Crystal to evolve into Dragapult!
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals!
    • Deploy your Wheel on Scytherwolf!
    • Or Submit Scytherwolf to the Electric Rodent Regime Transfer Program!

Awaiting your confirmation, soldier!

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    While I can I will make sure my Brass Balls are PRIMED and PRIME one of my Cheaty Cookies!
    Acknowledged, soldier!

MacGyver Level 3 Use Check (75%):

Brass Balls - 52/100 Preserved!
    Cheaty Cookie: 92/100 - Depleted!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm gonna toss one of my wheelies and pick up a cheatie cookie then prime that cookie!

Also I'm going to use my coins to upgrade my Frenzy superpower to level 2.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm gonna toss one of my wheelies and pick up a cheatie cookie then prime that cookie!

Also I'm going to use my coins to upgrade my Frenzy superpower to level 2.
    Acknowledged!

MacGyver Level 1 Use Check (25%): Cheaty Cookie 90/100 – Depleted!

8. This post has been liked by:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    Priming up Brass Balls!

Then, I'll use a Dueling Glove to pair up Neo and Noble because too OP, pls nerf lmao

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Priming up Brass Balls!

Then, I'll use a Dueling Glove to pair up Neo and Noble because too OP, pls nerf lmao
    Your orders, soldier!

MacGyver Level 1 Use Checks (25%):

Brass Balls: 35/100 - Depleted!
    Dueling Glove: 61/100 – Depleted!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    Priming up Brass Balls!

Hey I'm not THAT OP XD I was much more OP as Mega Mawile
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

12. This post has been liked by: