Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    "I was stupid... So stupid"
    Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Yeeshers, not to be rude but how come Shrui keeps wanting to fight me? Is it because I’m a bug?

Ah what the hay, I may as well prepare myself then!
    Let’s arm that Cheaty Cookie I have, and let’s do THIS as well: use 8 coins to buy Frenzy and Smart Cookie. Hopefully this darn Dragapult is going DOWN.
    So, most of the others I would fight are Ice types, which isn't a good matchup for a dragon. Out of those left, Chakra took Scytherwolf before I could, so it was between you and Voltaire. Out of you two, you have the most potential stages left. (Voltaire has LV2 Compensator but the same amount of stages left vs your LV1)
    Also it'd be more of a fair fight than vs a Pichu, as Dustox can actually hit me for more damage easier.

Plus I really don't want to lose, cause a curse could break my shield and I like this shield.

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Umm, I don't want to incur any ninetales curses or anything, but someone forgot to take the Mysterious Halo out of my inventory after it got used up. So as far as I can see I should have had room for the Brass Balls from Macgyver...
    Eh heh, yeah, I can fix that before she notices. I'm sure it was just a simple mistake and she had a lot on her hands, being Christmas and all.

Makes me wonder if she has crappy relatives and maybe that explains her mood. :P

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Yeeshers, not to be rude but how come Shrui keeps wanting to fight me? Is it because I’m a bug?

Ah what the hay, I may as well prepare myself then!
    Let’s arm that Cheaty Cookie I have, and let’s do THIS as well: use 8 coins to buy Frenzy and Smart Cookie. Hopefully this darn Dragapult is going DOWN.
    It will be done.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Eh heh, yeah, I can fix that before she notices. I'm sure it was just a simple mistake and she had a lot on her hands, being Christmas and all.

Makes me wonder if she has crappy relatives and maybe that explains her mood. :P
    You too would have a great distain for the world if you were forced to sit among squawking family members and their political discussions while having to put up with a bratty Vulpix niece and her incessantly talking doll that she refused to shut up. And do not even get me started on that ungodly casserole.

Yes, I drank more wine than I should have last night.

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    Assuming there's still time before the next battle, I think I'll spend some of my EXP to buy Frenzy, and I'll go ahead and activate those Brass Balls

Face the greater test of strength.

MASTER RNG, aligning his spirit among the ethereal planes, pulls in…

CHAKRAMASTER as Vanilluxe and SCYTHERWOLF as Pop Star Pikachu to the arena.
    @Chakramaster @Scytherwolf

CHAKRAMASTER (HP: 7)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    • DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 2] – Your Inventory Space increases from 3 slots to 4 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 50% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 or 2 Coin value)!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: GOD MODE: (YES, I LIFT BRO, FRENZY, WHEEL MASTER, SMART COOKIE LEVEL 3) CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED, BRASS BALLS PRIMED DUELING SCYTHERWOLF SEASON 20

VS

SCYTHERWOLF (HP: 4)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!

ACTIVE BUFFS: DUELING CHAKRAMASTER SEASON 20

The DARK ARTIFACT COIN OF FORGOTTEN REALMS has declared SCYTHERWOLF draws first blood.

TURN 1
    SCYTHERWOLF begins the trial by combat with Ice Beam. But she lacks the ability to harness the elements in this way.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Mirror Coat. But her mind cannot focus attention on the powers to activate it.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Healing Wish. But his memories fail him as the shadows seize control.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Coaching. But his experience with mentoring proves useless without allies.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Twineedle. But he has never been trained in such practices.

TURN 2
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Acupressure. But she lacks the skills and experience to use it.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Floaty Fall. IT DEALS A CRUSHING BLOW TO CHAKARMASTER (1/7)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Swift. But he cannot find the means to replicate it.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Fairy Lock. But nothing in his memories helps him to perform recollection.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Comet Punch. But he has never obtained the training to perform it.

TURN 3
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Odor Sleuth. But the ability eludes her, leaving her confused and questioning.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Sludge Wave. But she lacks the skill in alchemy to produce it.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Mind Blown. But his insight fails him, leaving him without answers.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses High Jump Kick. But he lacks the appendages to perform such an action.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Dragon Pulse. But such ancient knowledge has never been realized by his mind.

TURN 4
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Nuzzle. IT DEALS A CRIPPLING BLOW AGAINST CHAKRAMASTER (2/7)
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Giga Drain. But she cannot find the means to replicate it on her own.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Expanding Force. But his mind cannot focus as his memories are vacant.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Punishment. But he cannot find the connection to the twisting nether to create it.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses High Jump Kick. But he still has not found the means to perform this with his body.

TURN 5
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Protect. IT DEALS A DESTRUCTIVE BLOW AGAINST CHAKRAMASTER. (3/7)
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Decorate. But she fails to see the utility in such an action.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Flash. But he has lost the knowledge of this over time.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sacred Sword. But he lacks such an armament at his disposal.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Dizzy Punch. But he cannot hope to simulate the attack without fists.

TURN 6
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Psycho Cut. But her mind and her memories fail her in revealing the answers.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Skill Swap. But her memories are still seized by the shadows of the void.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Barrier. But he cannot replicate it with the powers that he has.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Double Slap. But there is nothing he can do to make up for his lack of knowledge.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Sludge Bomb. But he cannot control the elements to make this possible.

TURN 7
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Foul Play. But she has yet to delve far enough into the darkness.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Echoed Voice. IT DEALS A PAINFUL BLOW TO CHAKRAMASTER. (4/7)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Superpower. But none of his resources prove useful in making this possible.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Leer. But he cannot fathom how this can be with his current abilities.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Resonance. But this power is far beyond anything he can hope to achieve.

TURN 8
    SCYTHERWOLF uses G-Max Wildfire. But she lacks the skill in pyromantics to conjure it.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses G-Max Volt Crash. IT DEALS AN AGONIZING BLOW AGAINST CHAKRAMASTER (5/7)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Pay Day. But the lack of knowledge fails him at this critical time.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Doom Desire. But he cannot wield such power in his current form.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Leech Seed. But his mind and his memories are empty.

TURN 9
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Confuse Ray. But the memories leave only darkness instead of answers.
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Techno Blast. But never once did she uncover such an ability.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Breakneck Blitz. IT DEALS A CRUSHING BLOW TO SCYTHERWOLF (1/4)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Aqua Jet. But there is nothing he has that can produce such an attack.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Psycho Cut. But he cannot reveal the means to perform this on his own.

TURN 10
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Breakneck Blitz. IT DEALS A DESTRUCTIVE BLOW AGAINST CHAKRAMASTER (6/7)
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Branch Poke. But she is left without thought when she attempts it.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Present. But never before did he have the means to do this.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Moonlight. But he cannot channel this energy by himself.
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Mud Bomb. But his lack of abilities does not serve him well.

TURN 11
    SCYTHERWOLF uses Max Steelspike. IT DEALS A SUPER-EFFECTIVE FATAL BLOW TO CHAKRAMASTER, AND THOUGH BRASS BALLS SHIELDS MOST OF THE DAMAGE, IT IS ENOUGH TO INFLICT THE FINAL STRIKE AGAINST CHAKRAMASTER. (7/7)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (68/100) – Did not appear.

And thus David conquers Goliath. I am impressed. You have rightfully earned your 1 EXP and your victory decree.

• Devolve Chakramaster to Vanillish.
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals.
    • Subject Chakramaster to your Wheel.
    • Use my Insidious Netherworld Wheel on Chakramaster.
    • Inflict a Curse on Chakramaster.

What say you?

6. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

ouch, well it was a good match. I'm gonna grab back that Brass Balls that got dropped and Prime it right away for...whatever is to come. xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    Assuming there's still time before the next battle, I think I'll spend some of my EXP to buy Frenzy, and I'll go ahead and activate those Brass Balls
    As you wish.

MacGyver Level 1 Use Check (25%) – 62/100 – Gets used up.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    ouch, well it was a good match. I'm gonna grab back that Brass Balls that got dropped and Prime it right away for...whatever is to come. xD
    Indeed.

MacGyver Level 2 Use Check (50%) – 7/100 – Preserved.

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL C:<

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL C:<
    As you desire.

SCYTHERWOLF RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Gothitelle
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Magcargo
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Piloswine
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Bellsprout
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Dewpider
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Dracozolt

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Peaches! Peaches for everyone!
    Theme #2: The heracross are taking over
    Theme #3: Chocolate factory
    Theme #4: Plushie party!
    Theme #5: Centipedes

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: At least there's no added fire
    Usertitle #2: Mmmm...month old sushi!
    Usertitle #3: ADRENALINE MASTER
    Usertitle #4: Belongs in the special fridge
    Usertitle #5: Do NOT eat the banana cake

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

I’m going to use my 4 EXP and buy the Compensator Superpower to add these to my roster. :3

Mew (1)
    Victini (1)
    Jirachi (1)

Then I’m going to use Metamorphosis to change all this stuff:

Spoiler:
    THEME: Urban Streets

BACKUP LINEUPS:
    Mew (1)
    Victini (1)
    Jirachi (1) – Not changing these first three since I just got them. xD
    Bunery > Lopunny > Mega Lopunny (3)
    Emolga (1)

Going to leave the Flower Power Wheel alone for now. :3

If the Metamorphisis doesn’t get used up, then I’ll dump that, buy Mighty Shield and put that on the Mega Lopunny lineup, and then I’ll buy a Cheaty Cookie and prime that.