Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Once more into the breech.

MASTER RNG, gazing into the universe, pulls in…

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON as Pichu and ARNISD as Galarian Mr. Mime to the arena.
    @Voltaire Magneton @arnisd

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON (HP: 3)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

VS

ARNISD (HP: 6)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!

The FORGOTTEN COIN OF THE BROKEN DOMINION has declared VOLTAIRE MAGNETON draws first blood.

TURN 1
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON starts the trial by combat with Sketch. But what he produces proves inadequate.
    ARNISD uses Octolock. But he knows not what it means.

TURN 2
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Acid Downpour. But he lacks the knowledge on how to create it.
    ARNISD uses G-Max Foam Burst. But he fails, having never performed this feat before.

TURN 3
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Obstruct. But he cannot find meaningful use in trying improvise.
    ARNISD uses Baby-Doll Eyes. But he sees no utility in doing that.

TURN 4
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Absorb. But he simply lacks the resources to perform it.
    ARNISD uses Hone Claws. But he has no such thing at his disposal.

TURN 5
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Triple Kick. But he cannot bring himself to do it with his current athletic abilities.
    ARNISD uses Corkscrew Crash. But he knows not what it means, having never been in his memory before.

TURN 6
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Psychic Terrain. But his recollection fails as his memories reveal nothing.
    ARNISD uses Rock Polish. But he only finds ignorance instead of the answers he seeks.

TURN 7
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Wide Guard. But his thoughts are broken as he simply cannot remember.
    ARNISD uses Spite. But tapping into the darkness reveals nothing but an enigma.

TURN 8
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Weather Ball. But his lack of conjuration abilities results in his failure.
    ARNISD uses Searing Shot. But his thoughts prove unstable as he realizes this is impossible in his current form.

TURN 9
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Egg Bomb. But he only remains perplexed in the face of this task.
    ARNISD uses Prismatic Laser. But nothing has prepared him to be able to perform this.

TURN 10
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Freeze Shock. But his mind goes blank as his recollection goes dark.
    ARNISD uses False Surrender. But he replicate the means to do this on his own.

TURN 11
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Aura Wheel. But nothing can be created with his current knowledge.
    ARNISD uses Storm Throw. But his lack of knowledge does not serve him well in this case.

TURN 12
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Pulverizing Pancake. But never before has he known how to do this.
    ARNISD uses Heart Swap. But nothing comes to mind despite his concentration.

TURN 13
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Destiny Bond. But the nether refuses his request, leaving only emptiness.
    ARNISD uses Rollout. But he cannot fathom the means on how to do this.

TURN 14
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Max Darkness. IT DEALS A SUPER-EFFECTIVE, CRUSHING BLOW TO ARNISD. (3/6)
    ARNISD uses Flash Cannon. But his mind cannot find any memory of it.

TURN 15
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Guard Swap. But he only remains dumbfounded in his attempts.
    ARNISD uses G-Max Snooze. But he knows not what it means when it comes to mind.

TURN 16
    VOLTAIRE MAGNTONE uses Aromatherapy. But he lacks the expertise on how to produce it.
    ARNISD uses G-Max Hydrosnipe. But no answers come to him as emptiness fogs his mind.

TURN 17
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Lock-On. But his concentration breaks when he attempts it.
    ARNISD uses Shattered Psyche. But his recollection fail as the darkness seizes his memories.

TURN 18
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Constrict. But he cannot bring himself to do it in his current form.
    ARNISD uses Flower Shield. But there is only emptiness in his attempt.

TURN 19
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Defend Order. But his attempt fails in silence.
    ARNISD uses Hypnosis. IT DEALS A SAVAGE BLOW AGAINST VOLTAIRE MAGNETON. (1/3)

TURN 20
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Stomp. But he simply lacks the physical strength for this feat.
    ARNISD uses Parabolic Charge. But his search for the means to do it ultimately fails.

TURN 21
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses No Retreat. But he knows not what it means in these circumstances.
    ARNISD uses Charm. IT DEALS A PAINFUL BLOW TO VOLTAIRE MAGNETON. (2/3)

TURN 22
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Charm. IT DEALS A FIERCE BLOW AGAINST ARNISD. (4/6)
    ARNISD uses Fire Fang. But there is nothing that gives him the answers to do this.

TURN 23
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Icy Wind. But he cannot harness the elements of frost in his way.
    ARNISD uses Slam. But he loses his focus and cannot make it possible.

TURN 24
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Scorching Sands. But his attempt to find the answer goes unfulfilled.
    ARNISD uses Final Gambit. But he then realizes he was not prepared to do this.

TURN 25
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Destiny Bond. But the shadows reveal nothing, leaving only darkness in their wake.
    ARNISD uses Sketch. But he cannot discern what it means for this context.

TURN 26
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Heal Bell. But he lacks the means to replicate this ability.
    ARNISD uses Floaty Fall. But nothing comes out of his attempts.

TURN 27
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Splintered Stormshards. But he comes out of the attempt empty-handed.
    ARNISD uses Worry Seed. But nothing comes out of it, having never done it before.

TURN 28
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Blast Burn. But he lacks the pyromancy to produce this.
    ARNISD uses Mirror Move. But his attempt shows no sign of effectiveness.

TURN 29
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Knock Off. But he cannot do this in his current form.
    ARNISD uses Power Whip. But there is only nothing that comes out of his attempt.

TURN 30
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON uses Double Iron Bash. But he is left being unable to perform such a feat.
    ARNISD uses Dual Wingbeat. But his form proves himself unable to do it.

TIME.

VOLTAIRE MAGNETON (2/3) – 1 HP Remaining
    ARNISD (4/6) – 2 HP Remaining

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (42/100) – THE DECK HAS DROPPED.

Though not efficient, you have won nonetheless. Take your 1 EXP and decide.

• Devolve and reduce Voltaire to an egg.
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals.
    • Sacrifice an Evolution Crystal to become Mr. Rime.
    • Subject Voltaire to your Wheel.
    • Use my Insidious Netherworld Wheel on Voltaire.
    • Inflict a Curse on Voltaire.

And decide.

Do you draw a card from the Deck of Many Zings, or do you relinquish it to Voltaire?

Make your move.

Do NOT eat the banana cake arnisd's Avatar
    I'll be devolving Voltaire uwu
    Now what are the odds the deck gives two big positive things in a row? Guess we'll find out, I'll draw from it myself uwu
    I'll also get to spending some exp and coins :p
    Give me lvl 1 compensator, lvl 1 Frenzy and lvl 1 Smart cookie
    As to compensator you know I'm feeling like giving ghost a try so Sableye (2) and Duraludon (1)

Quote Originally Posted by arnisd View Post
    I'll be devolving Voltaire uwu
    Now what are the odds the deck gives two big positive things in a row? Guess we'll find out, I'll draw from it myself uwu
    I'll also get to spending some exp and coins :p
    Give me lvl 1 compensator, lvl 1 Frenzy and lvl 1 Smart cookie
    As to compensator you know I'm feeling like giving ghost a try so Sableye (2) and Duraludon (1)
    And so it shall be.

ARNISD draws from the Deck and the fate is revealed…

#32 Sharing is CARING!!!
    SHARING IS CARING!!! - Half of your Coins and EXP are taken (round down) and are given to another player at random! Aww, aren’t you just a sweet, little angel!?

Since you have 9 Coins remaining after your transactions, you will lose 4 of them to the following combatant:

#1 Neo Emolga
    #2 Chakramaster
    #3 Noblejanobii
    #4 Scytherwolf
    #5 C0L0R3D
    #6 Voltaire Magneton
    #7 Shruikan

It has been decided that those 4 Coins go to #2 Chakramaster.

Show no mercy.

MASTER RNG, tearing through the confines of oblivion, pulls in…

NOBLEJANOBII as Mawile and NEO EMOLGA as Cinccino to the arena.
    @Noblejanobii @Neo Emolga

NOBLEJANOBII (HP: 4)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

VS

NEO EMOLGA (HP: 5)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 2] – Your Inventory Space increases from 3 slots to 4 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 50% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 or 2 Coin value)!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED, BRASS BALLS PRIMED, JUST DESSERTS PRIMED

The MYSTIC COIN OF LOST SPIRITS has declared NOBLEJANOBII draws first blood.

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII begins the trial by combat with Ancient Power. IT DEALS A CRUSHING BLOW AGAINST NEO EMOLGA. (1/5)
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Seed Bomb. But she lacks the knowledge on how to perform such a thing.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Scary Face. But his docile appearance makes this an impossible task.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Guardian of Alola. But he cannot begin to fathom what it means.

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Curse. But she cannot channel the forces of the nether this way.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Horn Leech. But her memories fail her in her attempt.
    NEO EMOLGA uses U-turn. IT IS NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, BUT HIS CHEATY COOKIE TEARS THROUGH THE VEIL OF REALITY TO INFLICT A CRIPPLING BLOW AGAINST NOBLEJANOBII. (1/4)
    NEO EMOLGA uses Worry Seed. But his lack of geomancy fails him when he tries this.

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Disable. But she lacks the means to make this possible.
    NOBLEJANOBII uses King's Shield. But she simply does not have what she needs for this to happen.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Meteor Mash. But he cannot focus his attention to unleash this kind of attack.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Helping Hand. IT IS NOT VERY EFFECTIVE, BUT HIS CHEATY COOKIE SEVERS THE CONSTRICTIONS OF THIS DIMENSION TO INFLICT A SAVAGE BLOW AGAINST NOBLEJANOBII. (2/4)

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Payback. IT DEALS A WICKED BLOW AGAINST NEO EMOLGA. (2/5)
    NOBLEJANOBII uses G-Max Smite. But she does not have the memories to make use of this assault.
    NEO EMOLGA uses Max Wyrmwind. But he cannot harness this draconic power.
    NEO EMOLGA uses No Retreat. But he has not become aware of this battle tactic.

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Solar Beam. IT DEALS A DESTRUCTIVE BLOW TO NEO EMOLGA. (3/5)
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Brutal Swing. IT DEALS A CRUSHING BLOW TO NEO EMOLGA. (4/5)
    NEO EMOLGA uses Snatch. But he has not learned such thievery skills.
    NEO EMOLGA uses King's Shield. But he simply lacks the ability to recreate it from nothing.

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Sucker Punch. IT DEALS A FATAL FINAL BLOW TO NEO EMOLGA. (5/5)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (69/100) – Did not appear.

A worthy battle. Noble, you have earned your 1 EXP and your victory decree.

• Devolve Neo into Minccino.
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals. (Caution)
    • Offer an Evolution Crystal as tribute to become Mega Mawile once again. (Caution)
    • Subject Neo to your Wheel.
    • Use my Insidious Netherworld Wheel on Neo.
    • Inflict a Curse on Neo.

It will be as you decide, but be aware, Neo's Just Desserts has been triggered in retaliation.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'm gonna use the Insidious Netherwheel on Neo!

And aw well, it was fun being Mawile while it lasted.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    I'm gonna use the Insidious Netherwheel on Neo!
    And so it shall be.

CLOVER THE NINETALES RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Vanilluxe
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Garbodor
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Weepinbell
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Zubat
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Magikarp
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Luvdisc

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Purely scrambled mess
    Theme #2: Hideous urban filth and graffiti
    Theme #3: Horrendously done in MS Paint with scribbles
    Theme #4: Polluted ecosystems
    Theme #5: Poop everywhere

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: I hAZ CheszeBurGEr
    Usertitle #2: Young, dumb, and ugly
    Usertitle #3: Say hi to me the degenerate!
    Usertitle #4: I pooed the pants
    Usertitle #5: Currently eating myself

And the punishment has been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    And aw well, it was fun being Mawile while it lasted.
    It is now your turn.

MacGyver Level 2 Use Check (50%): Just Desserts – 95/100 – Gets used up.

NOBLEJANOBII RANDOMIZER WHEELS
    Wheel #1 of Pokémon
    Pokémon #1: (Stage 3 of 3) Shiftry
    Pokémon #2: (Stage 2 of 2) Abomasnow
    Pokémon #3: (Stage 2 of 3) Pupitar
    Pokémon #4: (Stage 1 of 3) Onix
    Pokémon #5: (Stage 1 of 2) Exeggcute
    Pokémon #6: (Stage 1 of 1) Celebi

Wheel #2 of Themes:
    Theme #1: Fast and Furious feat Dominic Toretto
    Theme #2: Kidz Bop
    Theme #3: TikTok Superstar
    Theme #4: High School Musical
    Theme #5: My Little Pony

Wheel #3 of Usertitles:
    Usertitle #1: So you had a bad day, you had a bad day, you had a bad-
    Usertitle #2: Yep that's me. You're probably wondering how I ended up in this situation.
    Usertitle #3: Central Jersey exists, I swear!
    Usertitle #4: Stuck on the Old Town Road
    Usertitle #5: Fun for the Whole Family!

Administrator

Gonna buy another Cheaty Cookie and Dueling Glove to challenge Scytherwolf to a rematch! Prime that Cheaty Cookie right away!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Gonna buy another Cheaty Cookie and Dueling Glove to challenge Scytherwolf to a rematch! Prime that Cheaty Cookie right away!
    As you wish.

MacGyver Level 2 Use Checks (50%):

Cheaty Cookie 23/100 – Preserved.
    Dueling Glove 54/100 – Gets used up.

And this is the final round of my trials. May the best combatants win.

SEASON 21

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS WEEPINBELL
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 2] – Your Inventory Space increases from 3 slots to 4 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 50% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 or 2 Coin value)!

BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS PILOSWINE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!

ACTIVE BUFFS: BRASS BALLS PRIMED, CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED DUELING SCYTHERWOLF SEASON 21

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS EXEGGCUTE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS POP STAR PIKACHU
    SUPERPOWERS:

ACTIVE BUFFS: DUELING CHAKRAMASTER SEASON 21

#5 C0L0R3D: AS MAGIKARP
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 2] – In addition to always having the Wheel option, you can choose to Wheel yourself as well as your opponent as your Victory Decision!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS GASTRODON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 2 *ACTIVE*) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.

#7 ARNISD: AS GALARIAN MR. MIME
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DRAGAPULT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

MacGyver Item Awards
    NEO EMOLGA [Level 2] – Mysterious Halo
    CHAKRAMASTER [Level 2] – Brass Balls (Sent to Dump due to lack of Inventory Space)
    SHRUIKAN [Level 1] – Cheaty Cookie
    VOLTAIRE MAGNETON [Level 1] – Dueling Glove