Page 69 of 79 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Time to upgrade Compensator to LVL2. Use 4EXP and 2 coin.

Add:

Celebi (1)
    Mew (1)
    Emolga (1)
    Regieleki (1)
    Roger that, soldier, now get back out there!

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Gonna go ahead and prime that cheaty cookie of mine!
    Acknowledged!

MacGyver Level 1 Use Checks (25%):

Cheaty Cookie: 22/100 – Preserved!

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I'll use Fun Flip and get G-Mr. Mime for myself!
    Copy that!

Fun Flip: 36/100 – Depleted!

Collateral Damage Roll:

#1 Sableye (2)
    #2 Duraludon (1)
    #3 Galarian Ponyta > Galarian Rapidash (2)

#3 was rolled. Galarian Rapidash has been eliminated!

Well, my time at this command post is up, so I am to be deployed elsewhere on another front.

Stay vigilant, soldiers, and glory to the Electric Rodent Regime! Dismissed!

Misery to keep you company. AgloMe Oen's Avatar
    HELLO THERE! ^_^

Hey, why are you looking me that way!? I’m back, but I promise things will be different this time! They’ll be more fun, cute, and colorful! And less Zalgo text and more colorful happy pastels, yay!

AGLOME OEN (MELLOW) FEATURES!

• PACIFICATION! (PASSIVE EFFECT) – It’s kind of like silly Commander Raichu’s Collateral Damage, but even more fun! The loser(s) of the battle have one backup lineup stage taken away, one Superpower level taken away*, and their total Coins and EXP points are halved (round down)! No need to be burdened by all that useless junk and baggage you have! Feel light and free like the happy Wingull you are!
    • OVERWHELMING CUTENESS KAWAII!!! – During a battle, if you whiff ten times in a row, your silliness causes you become more cute and adorable and you get a point of OVERWHELMING CUTENESS! If you get three points of OVERWHELMING CUTENESS in one battle, it’s three strikes you’re out and you EXPLODE (and unleash sparkly glitter and confetti everywhere, yay!)! And not only do you lose, but you explode with so much cuteness power that you cause everyone else in the battle to blow up with you (all players in the battle lose, ha ha!)! So cute! ^_^ Oh, and this means everyone gets devolved and it destroys any Second Wind and Mighty Shield barriers that were up as well! Yippie-yippie-yay!

Time to have some lovely fun! I told you we’d be doing this again soon enough, hee-hee!

*If the Superpower that gets de-leveled is Compensator, you need to pay back the stages you were given when you bought it! (losing level 3 means you pay back 5 stages, losing level 2 means you pay back 4, and losing level 1 means you pay back 3 stages, decided randomly among backup stages first before taking away active lineup stages). IF YOU CANNOT PAY BACK THESE STAGES AFTER LOSING COMPENSATOR, YOU LOSE THE GAME THANK YOU FOR PLAYING AND GOOD NIGHT!

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

SUPER HAPPY SEASON 28!!!

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS MEW
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 2] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 2!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 2] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 20 turns!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: SECOND WIND CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS SNIVY
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    • DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 3] – Your Inventory Space increases from 4 slots to 5 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 75% chance it won’t be used up. Every Season, you will receive a random Item (any value)!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!

ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE, BRASS BALLS, MYSTERIOUS HALO (MEW) PRIMED

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS GALARIAN RAPIDASH
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] - Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS SCORUPI
    SUPERPOWERS:

ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

#5 C0L0R3D: AS NOIBAT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 2] – In addition to always having the Wheel option, you can choose to Wheel yourself as well as your opponent as your Victory Decision!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] - Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS GALARIAN MR. MIME
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    • [size=1]RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 1) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.

#7 ARNISD: AS SPRITZEE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • FRENZY [LEVEL 3] – During battles, you attack three times for the first 20 turns! Go nuts!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DREEPY
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 2] – Your Inventory Space increases from 3 slots to 4 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 50% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (2 Coin value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

HOORAY FOR MACGYVER ITEM AWARDS!!!

Neo Emolga [Level 3] - Wheelie
    Chakramaster [Level 3] - Second Wind (Too much stuff, off to the junk pile!)
    Noblejanobii [Level 1] – Dueling Glove
    Voltaire Magneton [Level 1] – Mysterious Halo
    Arnisd [Level 1] – Cheaty Cookie (Wow are you Santa Claus no room off to the junk pile!)
    Shruikan [Level 2] - Fun Flip

But do you truly believe there is nothing beyond the d͖̬̰͎͋̔̌͂a͖̟̞͈̻͍͚̳̜̙̫̳̤̫͆ͤͧͬͥ̈̍ͯ̌̂ͮͭ̓̚rkͥ̓̌̒ͦ͒̀́͋̊ ͎̜̯̥͖̬̗̼̜̼̫̀n̜̬̟̭̮͙̻ͯ̑ͧ̈́ͩ̃̇e̠̥̩͙̦̳͛ͬ̀̈́̊̋sͥ̒͑ͦ͊͊̈́͑̎ ͌̾ͩs?

Administrator

Will fix it soon. My Just Desserts should be gone. So I'm picking up the Second Wind I rolled from the Dump

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

"I was stupid... So stupid"
    I'll discard Fun Flip so I can buy and use a Dueling Glove to challenge Scytherwolf to fight me.
    And I'll also prime the Brass Balls and Cheaty Cookie while I'm at it.

EDIT: I'll also discard the Wishier Piece, and use a Metamorphosis from the item dump to swap my backup lineups.
    New Lineups:
    Spoiler:

Mew (1)
    Mew (1)
    Mew (1)
    Mew (1)

Then I'll grab the previously discarded Wishier Piece back out of the rubbish pile into my inventory again.
    Last edited by Shruikan; 01-27-2022 at 08:37 PM.

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    Well, I guess that Raichu wasn’t lying when he said things were gonna get tougher from here. But I ain’t complaining, gotta strive in this DBR madness.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ Voltaire Magneton's Avatar
    I'm equpping that Mysterious Halo as a Mew.

TWITTER: voltmakesart
    INSTAGRAM: voltairemakesart
    Spoiler:
    Current VPP
    Tynamo@330 (Chen)
    Hatch: 345
    Eelektrik: 447
    Eelektross: 450
    Level100: 630

Hi everybody! ♥

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Will fix it soon. My Just Desserts should be gone. So I'm picking up the Second Wind I rolled from the Dump
    Hee-hee, sure thing, all yours, good buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Shruikan View Post
    I'll discard Fun Flip so I can buy and use a Dueling Glove to challenge Scytherwolf to fight me.
    And I'll also prime the Brass Balls and Cheaty Cookie while I'm at it.

EDIT: I'll also discard the Wishier Piece, and use a Metamorphosis from the item dump to swap my backup lineups.
    New Lineups:
    Spoiler:

Mew (1)
    Mew (1)
    Mew (1)
    Mew (1)

Then I'll grab the previously discarded Wishier Piece back out of the rubbish pile into my inventory again.
    You SURE? Those bug, ghost, and dark types are probably looking at you all hungry like, now!

We’ll see how this turns out, I’m curious, too!

MacGyver Level 2 Use Checks (50%):

Brass Balls: 43/100 - Back again for more fun!
    Cheaty Cookie: 12/100 - It gets a sequel coming to a theater near you!
    Dueling Glove: 51/100 – Poof it goes!
    Metamorphosis: 11/100 – Boomerang and back to the Dump it goes!

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    Well, I guess that Raichu wasn’t lying when he said things were gonna get tougher from here. But I ain’t complaining, gotta strive in this DBR madness.
    Ha ha, yeah, he sure wasn’t kidding! >:D

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
    I'm equpping that Mysterious Halo as a Mew.
    Oh sure, everyone LOVES Mew! I bet it’s all because of the Overwhelming Cuteness thing, isn’t it? Ha ha! See, I KNOW!

Mysterious Halo: 92/100 – Poof it goes!
    Last edited by AgloMe Oen; 01-28-2022 at 02:42 AM.

Aloha, happy party Pokémon!

MASTER RNG, wearing funny tutus and party hats, pulls in…

NOBLEJANOBII as Galarian Rapidash and CHAKRAMASTER as Snivy to the super happy fun zone of clean family friendly entertainment!
    @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii

NOBLEJANOBII (HP: 5)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    • MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] - Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE PRIMED

VS.

CHAKRAMASTER (HP: 5)
    SUPERPOWERS:
    • SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    • DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    • COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

ACTIVE BUFFS: CHEATY COOKIE, BRASS BALLS, MYSTERIOUS HALO (MEW) PRIMED

The COLORFUL COIN OF HAPPY SWEETCAKES says NOBLEJANOBII gets to play first!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII jumps in first with Dragon Dance! Oops, she does a little curtsey instead!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Light Screen! But she decides to lick a lollipop instead!
    CHAKRAMASTER and his best friend Mew use Soft-Boiled! CHAKRAMASTER nibbles on a cookie while MEW BONKS NOBLEJANOBII ON THE HEAD AND DIZZY STARS COME OUT! (1/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses G-Max Cannonade! CHAKRAMASTER makes a snow angel! Awww!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Apple Acid! She jumps around in her bouncy castle!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Moonlight! She catches a snowflake on her tongue!
    CHAKRAMASTER and his best friend Mew use Poison Gas! Instead they blow bubbles everywhere!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses King's Shield! He does an adorable silly dance!

TURN 3
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Ice Beam! She goes and makes a snowman!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Night Daze! She throws glitter and confetti everywhere!
    CHAKRAMASTER and his best friend Mew use Fishious Rend! They make a sidewalk chalk drawing together!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Mist Ball! He paints a rainbow on the wall instead!

TURN 4
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Extreme Speed! She bakes fresh chocolate chip cookies for everyone! Yay!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Splash! She dances around in some puddles!
    CHAKRAMASTER and his best friend Mew use Inferno Overdrive! They cook some fresh s’mores together by the campfire!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Quash! He picks some fresh berries with all his friends!

TURN 5
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Techno Blast! She sings a little happy tune!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Calm Mind! IT BONKS CHAKRAMASTER ON THE HEAD AND CHIRPING BIRDIES FLY AROUND HIS HEAD! (1/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER and his best friend Mew use Present! They go picking flowers together and make flower crowns to wear on their heads!
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Spotlight! He throws glitter everywhere and makes everything all sparkly!

TURN 6
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Echoed Voice! She sings a happy tune of jolly times!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Overdrive! She does an adorable backflip!
    CHAKRAMASTER and his best friend Mew use Fissure! CHAKRAMASTER bakes brownies while MEW BONKS NOBLEJANOBII ON THE HEAD AND SHE GETS ALL WONKY! (2/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Solar Beam! IT BONKS NOBLEJANOBII AND SHE DOES A FUNNY DIZZY DANCE! (3/5)

TURN 7
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Steel Wing! She pretends to fly like a cute little birdie!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Heat Crash! She fires off colorful and bright fireworks!
    CHAKRAMASTER and his best friend Mew use Magnet Rise! CHAKRAMASTER plays the fiddle while MEW GIVES NOBLEJANOBII A GOOD ZAPPING! BZZZT!! (4/5)
    CHAKRAMASTER uses Smack Down! He ties balloons to himself and floats in the air!

TURN 8
    NOBLEJANOBII uses G-Max Drum Solo! But she decides to sip on a root beer float instead!
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Electro Ball! But she decides to go and play hopscotch instead!
    CHAKRAMASTER and his best friend Mew use Fake Out! CHAKRAMASTER bounces around on a trampoline while MEW SWOOPS IN AND BONKS NOBLEJANOBII ON THE HEAD, MAKING HER FEEL DIZZY ALL TUCKERED OUT! (5/5)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (30/100) – YIPPIE EXTRA GOODIES IN STORE FOR YOU!!

Oooooh, bravo, Chakra! Enjoy your lovely 1 EXP and choose one of these fine goodies!

ITS HAPPY PACIFICATION TIME!!

• Devolve Noble into a super-adorable Galarian Ponyta!
    • Devolve yourself for shiny new Evolution Crystals!
    • Use an Evolution Crystal to become Servine!
    • Or treat Noble to a fun ride in your Wheel!

And…

Do you draw from the Deck of Many Zings, or do you gift it to Noble for her to enjoy!?

Choose your fun! ♥