Page 34 of 79 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    I mean fair enough but the wheel would've been neat /nm
    Anyways with this happening I decided to make a somewhat low quality (and low size it looks like) meme about what occurred because, like why not?
    Spoiler:
    Ha ha, this made me chuckle, thanks for that! xD

Senior Administrator

Of course it’s great to be crazy!

MASTER RNG, pole-vaulting with a giant candy cane, pulls in…

NOBLEJANOBII as Mega Mawile and ARNISD as Delibird to the arena!
    @Noblejanobii @arnisd

NOBLEJANOBII
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

VS

ARNISD
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!
    ACTIVE BUFFS: <None>

The FESTIVE COIN OF GINGERBREAD HAVOC AND MAYHEM has declared NOBLEJANOBII strikes first!

TURN 1
    NOBLEJANOBII kicks things off with G-Max Replenish! She refills her cocoa cup!
    ARNISD uses Synthesis! He mixes some sugar and cream into his coffee!

TURN 2
    NOBLEJANOBII uses Continental Crush! IT’S AN ULTRA-EFFECTIVE STRIKE ON ARNISD! (6/6)

DECK OF MANY ZINGS DROP (90/100) – The Deck did not appear…

Yikes, poor Santa bird sure doesn’t take those 4x weakness rock attacks too well. The revenge of the Christmas coal!

Noble, you get your 1 EXP, 15 Coins from Into the Pot, and your choice of…

• Devolve and egg arnisd!
    • Devolve yourself for Evolution Crystals!
    • Use a Someone Else’s Wheelie to Wheel arnisd with anyone’s Wheel!

It’s your holiday party moment!

Senior Administrator

While we wait for Noble...

Enjoy the extra cash!

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Egg the birb!!!

Also hot dang look at all this cash. Definitely will be going on a spending spree shortly.

EDIT: OKAY with my 18 coins and 1 EXP, I am going to do the following!

1. Level up my compensator superpower to level 3! And my five new stages will be:
    -Mega Altaria
    -Klefki
    -Impidimp -> Morgrem -> Grimmsnarl

2. Purchase the “Yes I Lift Bro” and “Frenzy” super powers at level 1!

3. Purchase a second wind.

If I did my math right that should that should spend everything I have haha.
    Last edited by Noblejanobii; 12-11-2021 at 06:08 PM.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Egg the birb!!!

Also hot dang look at all this cash. Definitely will be going on a spending spree shortly.

1. Level up my compensator superpower to level 3! And my five new stages will be:
    -Mega Altaria
    -Klefki

Just to confirm, you are using only coins to make all these purchases? (I'm sure it is, but confirming since you have 1exp too)

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Egg the birb!!!

-Mega Altaria
    -Klefki

Only thing with Mega Altaria is you'd need to add Swablu and regular Altaria first (otherwise yeah, I totally would have made my whole roster just fully evolved Pokemon! xD)

Besides that, everything else has been added! Just pick something else for that last Pokemon stage, but if you want to change the Klefki and Grimmsnarl lineups due to this, that's totally ok, too. :3

@Neo Emolga @Chakramaster @Noblejanobii @Scytherwolf @SlickSlack @Voltaire Magneton @arnisd @Shruikan

Hi there, sweetcheeks!

So myself and the rest of the gang decided to take over hosting for Neo since he’s a contestant in this and we agreed it’s a little funny to have him as both the host and a participant! It’s just too goofy, like Simon Fuller singing on American Idol! So we’re going to have some fun with this and myself and the rest of the gang will be taking turns hosting for three seasons each before handing it off to the next host!

Who else is in this gang? Well, that’s a surprise, sweetie, tee-hee! But we figured after the kind of weird bad stuff Aglome Oen put you all through for quite a while, you could use a break from that and enjoy something more fun!

Each of us hosts will be unique and will have their own special features while active! Trust me, mine are much nicer than hurting participants and stealing Coins! Check these out! ;)

POP STAR PIKACHU HOST FEATURES!

• Each battle, two types will be randomly selected (such as Fire & Electric) and will be boosted! If you use an attack from one of these selected types, it does an extra 1HP of damage from being boosted! But this won’t do extra damage against you if the attack bounces back because it’s “not very effective” or has “no effect” on the enemy player!
    • As a Victory Decision, you can choose to turn yourself or the losing player into a random cosplay Pikachu (Rock Star, Belle, Pop Star, Ph.D., Libre)! This counts as turning the active Lineup into a Pichu > Pikachu (2) (no evolving into Raichu, hon!)! Sadly, you can’t do this if they have Mighty Shield and/or Second Wind active, but if they don’t, it’s totally good, tee-hee!

That’s all, love, see you in the spotlight!

8. This post has been liked by:

Hope all of you are ready for a good time!

SEASON 16

#1 NEO EMOLGA: AS CINCCINO
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 1] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 1!
    FRENZY [LEVEL 1] – During battles, you attack twice for the first 10 turns!
    MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!
    BATTLE STATUS: COMBAT ELIGIBLE!

#2 CHAKRAMASTER: AS JIRACHI
    SUPERPOWERS:
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] – Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    DECK ENTHUSIAST [LEVEL 1] – The drop rate of the Deck of Many Zings is increased by 25% for you!
    MACGYVER [LEVEL 1] – Your Inventory Space increases from 2 slots to 3 slots and whenever you use an Item, there’s a 25% chance it won’t be used up! Every Season, you will receive a random Item (1 Coin value)!

#3 NOBLEJANOBII: AS MEGA MAWILE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 3] – Add five more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    RAGE MODE [LEVEL 1] (CURRENT STREAK: 0) - After a losing streak of 2, you get +2 HP for all future battles and you attack twice for the first 5 turns. When you win, the buffs are removed until you hit a loss streak of 2 or more again.
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 1] Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 33% chance of stopping yourself!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD SECOND WIND

#4 SCYTHERWOLF: AS SCIZOR
    SUPERPOWERS:

#5 C0L0R3D: AS VIGOROTH
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 2] – In addition to always having the Wheel option, you can choose to Wheel yourself as well as your opponent as your Victory Decision!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] - Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

#6 VOLTAIRE MAGNETON: AS GOTHITELLE
    SUPERPOWERS:
    WHEEL MASTER [LEVEL 1] – ALWAYS have the Wheel option after winning and Wheel people, including yourself, as much as you like! No Wheelie items needed for you!
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 2] – Add four more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!

#7 ARNISD: AS SYLVEON
    SUPERPOWERS:
    YES, I LIFT, BRO [LEVEL 3] - Your Max HP for each battle is increased by 3!

#8 SHRUIKAN: AS DRAGAPULT
    SUPERPOWERS:
    COMPENSATOR [LEVEL 1] – Add three more stages of Pokémon to your Lineups!
    SMART COOKIE [LEVEL 2] - Every time you make an attack that would generate a self-damaging result (not very effective/no effect), you have a 66% chance of stopping yourself!
    EPIC EVOLUTION [LEVEL 1] - Add 3 additional Evolution Crystals to your wallet! Also, if you choose to Evolve yourself as a Victory Decision, you can jump multiple stages at once, such as going from Pichu straight to Raichu (still uses up 2 Evolution Crystals) or go from Charmander straight to Mega Charizard X (would use up 3 Evolution Crystals)!

ACTIVE BUFFS: MIGHTY SHIELD

MACGYVER ITEM AWARDS!
    Neo Emolga – Brass Balls
    Chakramaster – Wheelie
    Shruikan - Wheelie

Senior Administrator

Dang, another set of Brass Balls? Well, might as well use 'em since my pack is full as heck with these now. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Dang, another set of Brass Balls? Well, might as well use 'em since my pack is full as heck with these now. xD
    You gotcha!

MacGyver Use Check: 16/100 Does not get used up!

Tee-hee, I think you’re staying with those for a little longer! <3