Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
Yep, being able to go wild is a wonderful thing. You want a green-clothed Mimikyu? Sure! Want that Flareon to be an amputee? What's stopping ya? Does that Pikipek have one too many eyes and toes for your liking? Then... okay, that's too out of hand.

But really, what makes Stalkers Stalkers is really interesting. Gardener, aspiring artist, even a guy rejected from cafés or as you just said, a kid who hates homework and gym class. Anybody can become a Stalker, and the ways they kill are really interesting! Terrifying, but BOY. Makes me wonder if we should purposely not know how these Duskwoken Stalkers kill until after one strikes, so we can get the full fear factor.

Kinda like 'You didn't expect a Pokémon to die by, I dunno, something scrambling up all their organs like a bowl of Cheerios, did ya?!'
You'll see, the next Stalker is going to go for dumping all those organs into a bowl of Cocoa Puffs instead! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire Magneton View Post
I'd like to say I'm interested too! Idk about anything Stalkers RPG, but I'll be waiting for finalized details.
Hey, no worries, you picked a good time to get into it and it's awesome to see you hopping on board!