Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I'll search (20) Seabourne Post Office. See if I can find anything about the missing worker.

"I promised Ralon I'd get that stake, and I'm getting it if it's the last thing I do! I'm heading to Velli's home (56) and finding it! Plus, if Velli really is Exonull, then going by the pattern over the last couple days, she should be out of the house for a bit doing... Stalker things."
    "Plus, worst case scenario, if she comes back or otherwise notices me while I'm searching, I'm a Poison-type and she's a Fairy-type. I'll let you guys to the math on that one~. Hopefully I can avoid a proper conflict, however."
    "Though it might be a good idea for me to bring a few things to wrap whatever horrors I find. If they're as cursed and dangerous to handle as those demonic instruments, it'd be better to be on the side of caution. It might also be a good idea for me to leave my shirt and bag behind. I can't have Velli easily recognizing me if she does come back, and let's be honest, those two things are easily my most defining traits, appearance wise. Outside of those, I'm just another Nido in the crowd."
    Last edited by DayBreak; 06-09-2022 at 11:15 PM.

Administrator

So like I promised. I'm gonna take a chance here. I'm gonna go out and search the forest. Wish me luck!

Search: (55) The Comfort Forest

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'll question 20 Jupo the Whimsicott ♀
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Moderator

I will untrap another item tonight.
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

ChiChi will check out that Dorumigeto at the Rolyea House. I'll take some of the other kursouba items along to try to puzzle out how things fit together or where things go. Let's see if we can dig some answers out of it!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by C0L0R3D View Post
    You know, after the curious experience of getting drugged for some reason, I think I fry the Gyarados and get a thing over with. Exonull genuinely be damned!

[ACTION DECIDED: Deliver the Skeletal Murkrow Wings to the cabinet in the museum. If anyone strikes me down, you’ll be seeing me again! As a… Morelull. If Xerneas is doing a line thing.]
    (Pst, it’s randomly decided!)

When the evening hours have arrived, you’ve decided now would be a perfect time to head toward the Baywill Museum and Gallery to find out what’s really being hidden in that macabre cabinet.

As you step outside of Benni’s farmstead with the Burnt Wings Mount, you find it’s still raining and the skies look dark and murky. There isn’t much light either, but you find that helps you stay hidden, also.

When you arrive at the museum, you find everything has been closed down and locked up with everyone having left and gone elsewhere for the evening. Normally, you’d find it a bit tricky to get inside, but due to your small and nimble frame, you’re able to slide your way through a loose grate on the outside and through the ventilation ducts and make your way into the museum itself.

Following Scy’s notes, you head to the exhibit where old furniture from that strange, dark-ages era is on display. And then you find cabinet, seemingly made of blackwood and bone, but most notably with Reyvol’s skeletal corpse mounted on the top with the wings removed. Carefully climbing to the top of the cabinet, you carefully place the burnt wings mount into position using your two green hands, and it locks into place, causing the lock mechanism in the cabinet to be disengaged with a clicking sound.

Colored has used the [Missing Wings Mount].

{Skeletal Murkrow Cabinet: Missing Wings}

Carefully, you open the two double-cabinet doors, and at first, it almost seems like the cabinet is completely empty, much to your initial shock and disappointment. However, upon a closer look, you see there’s a small, blackened fang-like object on the single blackwood shelf that is easy to overlook and was easily camouflaged with the darkness of the shelf.

You reach to grab it and…

@Piercing Bite – ROCK (3 Health Damage and 3 Purity Damage)# Trap 40% Evasion Test: 29 out of 100: Success!

…suddenly you withdraw, sensing a dark, cursed presence in the fang itself, easily indicating this is the work of the Stalkers, and most likely Exonull at that. Taking a look around, you find what looks to be an old white handkerchief in one of the display cases. You take it, wrap the fang with it, and then take it with you. It seems you were right, the curse needs direct contact and the handkerchief protects your hand from its malicious effects.

@[Fang of the Broken] Piercing Bite – ROCK (3 Health Damage, 3 Purity Damage)@ has been added to the Team Inventory.

With that done, you then shut the doors of the cabinet. As no one is looking now, you decide to take Reyvol’s skeletal remains off of the top of the cabinet, removing the nails and undoing the bindings that kept it positioned up there. You feel it’s the right thing to do and take him out of this place.

After leaving the museum carrying the fang and Reyvol’s remains with you, you then head north back to Benni’s farmstead, but before you go there, you stop by Jadebreeze Forest. It’s still raining outside and you feel each drop that plummets and lands on your grass snake body, but it’s a peaceful and gentle rain. It doesn’t even bother you.

Stepping into the forest, you find a quiet spot by one of the trees, and you decide to dig a hole there. Though the ground is a bit soft and muddy, you find it easy to make a hole even without a shovel.

Once it’s deep enough, you place Reyvol’s remains there at the bottom and gently move the soft dirt back into place on top of the Murkrow's skeleton. After patting it down and wiping your hands off using a few leafy branches, all you can hear is the light pattering of the rain all around you. After taking a short, quiet breath, you say a silent prayer for Reyvol’s spirit. You hope wherever he is now in whatever life his spirit has become, it’s a happier one, away from the darkness and despair he experienced here. But you also vow that you will do what you can to ensure that what happened to him won’t happen to anyone else. In the meantime, this quiet, hidden spot in Jadebreeze forest seems like the most quiet and peaceful place you could think of, and it feels like the remains of what was a past life of his can now be at rest.

You then head back to the farmstead, and even though its still night and the rain still comes down, you can swear the skies seem less murky and just a little bit brighter now than they did before…

Colored the Snivy (S: Grass)
    Health: 16/16 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 24/24 | 6/10 Kurosuōbā | Dodge Rate: 40%
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Reincarnation Forms: Morelull, Palpitoad, Mega Audino, Pidgeot, Cinccino
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Defense Armor: <Empty>
    • Jewelry: <Empty>

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Scytherwolf View Post
    I'll search (20) Seabourne Post Office. See if I can find anything about the missing worker.
    Tonight, you decide to head down to the Seabourne Post Office, wondering what might be hidden there. From what you’ve heard, you’re investigating this site to see if there’s any indication as to what might have happened to Misch. You’re not sure if there’s a reason for his sudden disappearance, or if there’s something related to the Stalkers here. Still, you’re confident you might find something that no one else has come across.

While you walk down the path, the rain comes down lightly all around you, lightly tapping and trickling down all around your dark-blue carapace. It’s a quiet and almost peaceful night with the only sounds being the light patter of the rain, but you still keep your wits about you and make sure there aren’t any suspicious moving shadows in the dark, knowing your guard can’t be let down when the Stalkers are still out and targeting anyone who is caught unaware. After all, you’re still well-aware of what went down only two nights ago…

When you arrive at the post office, you see the old brick building has been closed for tonight and all the lights in the building are off. You start your search by going around the perimeter to see if there is anything unusual. So far, nothing about the state of the building seems to be out of the ordinary, even though it is old and likely has been here for many generations. Even checking the old bricks to see if there’s any hidden caches doesn’t yield anything.

Back the back of the building, you find a small shrub bush that was recently planted here, but you sense a kind of odd, shadowy energy ebbing from it. You take a closer look and at first, you think the shrub bush might be cursed and afflicted with something, but the branches and leaves seem to be in good condition and don’t show any signs of abnormality.

It takes you a while to find the source of it, but buried by the base of the bush, you find what looks to be an oddly shaped stone just barely peeking out. You reach in to dig it out, and once you do, you discover it wasn’t the bush that was the source of this energy, it was this odd prism.

You brush the dirt and mud off with your clawed head and inspect it closely from multiple angles. It looks to be somewhat shadowy and murky, as if it contained ethereal oil inside. You’re not sure why it was placed here or what this is even for, but you can sense there’s got to be some kind of supernatural purpose to this thing. You take it with you, wondering what it might be for…

[Aether Prism] has been added to the Team Inventory.

After checking out the rest of the outside, you then make your way in, using an old window to make your way inside. Just like the exterior, the inside seems old and it doesn’t look like it was remodeled very recently, although the painted walls and the tiled ceiling still seem to be in good condition for the most part. Additional paper and stationary products like boxes, envelopes, and cartons are available for sale here for those who need these materials to mail any letters or packages.

Meanwhile, there’s plenty of P.O. boxes here. Most of them seem locked and the ones that aren’t don’t have a current owner yet, but there is one you find that looks like it once was used many years ago, but has been forgotten about for a while. Besides some old mail in it that was forgotten about and outdated by over three years, you find a small envelope with a small package inside. Since the original owner is never coming back for these things, you open it and discover a beautiful diamond necklace inside. It must have been sitting here for years, likely ordered and delivered some time ago, but never claimed.

In your clawed, blue hand, it seems to radiate with a unique energy, and it almost seems like the diamond itself has some kind of blessing or enchantment… but from what and how this was done, you have no idea. Still, you decide to wear it and it looks quite nice, almost making you feel rich and famous given this necklace must be worth quite a bit.

Scy has equipped the +|J| Diamond Necklace+ (2S, 2P)

After searching the back room, you find the employee area, and you discover that besides Misch, Verio works here during the day as well. From what you see, they’re the only two workers here, and with Misch missing, Verio is alone and the only support he has is an off-site supervisor. Judging from the employee records, Flaynak the Hariyama, the supervisor, only comes once every two weeks to check up on things.

You imagine without Misch and with Flaynak barely even being around, Verio is alone, worried about his family, and now his son is barely even alive. You can see why Verio has become paranoid and fearful in these dark times…

Unfortunately, you find the last time Misch clocked in was two and a half weeks ago. And that’s the last known record of his whereabouts. From what you gather, he may have fled Seabourne in panic without notifying anyone, or he may be dead as just another victim of the Stalkers. The only other possibility is he could be in hiding, but you imagine he would have had to come out by now…

You decide to head back to Benni’s, feeling you came across a lucky find tonight, which felt good for once. It was definitely worth the trip through the pouring rain.

Scy the Heracross (M: Bug / Fighting)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 15/20 | Purity: 20/20 | 8/10 Kurosuōbā | Dodge Rate: 30%
    Perk: Repair
    Reincarnation Forms: Heracross, Scyther, Centiskorch, Snom, Volcarona
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Jewelry: +|J| Diamond Necklace+ (2S, 2P)

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by DayBreak View Post
    "I promised Ralon I'd get that stake, and I'm getting it if it's the last thing I do! I'm heading to Velli's home (56) and finding it! Plus, if Velli really is Exonull, then going by the pattern over the last couple days, she should be out of the house for a bit doing... Stalker things."
    "Plus, worst case scenario, if she comes back or otherwise notices me while I'm searching, I'm a Poison-type and she's a Fairy-type. I'll let you guys to the math on that one~. Hopefully I can avoid a proper conflict, however."
    "Though it might be a good idea for me to bring a few things to wrap whatever horrors I find. If they're as cursed and dangerous to handle as those demonic instruments, it'd be better to be on the side of caution. It might also be a good idea for me to leave my shirt and bag behind. I can't have Velli easily recognizing me if she does come back, and let's be honest, those two things are easily my most defining traits, appearance wise. Outside of those, I'm just another Nido in the crowd."
    As the evening arrives, you plan to head to Velli’s home to see if the Sylveon has the stake hidden somewhere around her house. As you realized, Colored wasn’t able to get a hold of it by trying to consult with her directly and it ended up with her getting drugged, so you decide to take the alternative approach and see if you can steal it from her without even confronting her.

As you make your way toward the dilapidated house, the light rain falls everywhere around you and on you, sliding along your blue-armored body. Thankfully, the darkness of the evening and the sound of the rain falling makes it easy to conceal the sounds of your steps.

And then, you arrive at the house itself, where Colored was just this morning. From an initial assessment of the property, you can see the house itself is in terrible condition and that Velli herself must be either deranged or desperate to stay here, but you’re convinced it’s the former of those two. Of all the abandoned places she could stay, she chose this one for some reason. But you wouldn’t rule out that it may just be a very old family home she simply can’t part with regardless of how horrible it has been falling apart. Or she has simply lost her mind.

You search around the perimeter first, seeing this would be a building inspector’s worst nightmare. The stone walls are significantly cracked and most of the old windows are broken. And in many places, the roof reminds of Swiss cheese and you can easily figure a lot of this rain is ending up inside the house as well. The property is also in bad shape with weeds and vines taking over everything, but you figure if Velli couldn’t care less about the condition of the house, she certainly doesn’t care about the condition of the yard, either. At this point it’s like being concerned the walls of the room would look better painted blue while the building is on fire.

You don’t find anything outside, so you decide to bravely head inside and hope what remains of the structure at least holds up until you leave. You find entry into the house fairly easy considering the dining room is mainly just a pile with plenty of openings to crawl into the rest of the house. But in the dining room itself, you don’t find much besides broken pieces of rubble and the splintered remains of the dining room table and chairs.

In the kitchen, you find much of the room is falling apart. The ceiling, which has plenty of water damage, is patched with brown blots while cracks and holes are scattered above. The floor also has many broken, cracked, and loose tiles. Very few of them remain fully intact and even so, they’re absolutely filthy.

All the while, it smells like wet, filthy mold in the house. As you search through the kitchen, you find Velli doesn’t bother to clean her dishes either. The plates, pots, pans, and utensils are disgusting and crusty. The gas stove still seems to be working, but the lighter is long-broken and the grates are old and rusty. The oven seems to be badly damaged as well and it’s quite likely it doesn’t work anymore either. You also find Velli’s odd make-believe companions. A spoiled, stuffed Buneary wearing a tattered tutu and the skeletal remains of a Patrat that you hope died of natural causes before coming here and wasn’t subject to being in Velli’s presence in this god-awful house while alive.

Searching the living room ends up being a similar experience, and here, the vines and weeds have invited themselves inside. Meanwhile, Velli has been using this area to cultivate many herbs, plants, fungi, and other odd vegetation. While the rest of the house looks like hell, it seems she cares much more about these than anything else.

As you search the living room, you sense the taint of one of the Stalkers. It takes you a bit of time to pinpoint the source, but once you do, you’re able to locate the stake, hidden in a hole in one of the walls. Without your Savant sense, you’re pretty sure you might have never found it, but when you look at it, it definitely seems to be the stake Ralon and Verio were talking about. Thankfully, it seems safe to touch and doesn’t seem to be infused with any curses. The other good thing is it’s likely Velli won’t notice its missing until you’re long out of here.

[Encrypted Stake] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You decide to search the rest of the house, going up to the second floor carefully on the creaky old wooden stairs that have many black patches of rot. You’re thankful for the rain loudly tapping on the roof, muffling the sounds of you going up the stairs. You find Velli has three rooms up here, her bedroom, a study, and a washroom. All three of them look like they could crumble to the bottom floor any second now.

Velli’s asleep in her bed at the moment, or what’s left of it. Most of the mattress has been ripped open while the old wooden bedframe is leaning on the side. Meanwhile, the plaster walls are rotting and the smell is almost unbearable. As it rains outside, drops of water are plopping in.

You then decide to investigate Velli’s study, where it seems like the vast majority of the books and papers in haphazard piles here are science and botany-related. You skim and flip through a few of them, but there’s far too many to investigate individually. But then, you find a darker side of Velli’s miniature library. It seems here, she has plenty of recipe books for creating poisons, toxins, and psychological drugs. She even has a few of them on occult like literature, including some references to Unohdus. When you take a closer look at these books… you have a feeling they’re definitely not from around here…

Lastly, one of the burnt books she has that’s only half-legible is one based on something called “Létal” only the details quickly become flushed out with the page having been burned. But buried in the sleeve of the back cover, you find the fragment of a disc or medallion of some sort…

Judging by the damage, you believe there must be two other pieces. Normally it looks like garbage, but there’s a strange, dark resonation coming from it. You decide to take it with you and then bury the burnt book back into the pile, hopefully Velli won’t ever notice.

[=Sigil Fragment 3=] has been added to the Team Inventory.

Lastly, you decide to investigate the basement, and here is where things become truly bizarre. The cellar, as dank, damp, and filthy as it is, seems to be where Velli does most of her daily work, running bizarre experiments and from what you gather, she seems to be combining science and occult-like witchcraft together. In one corner, you find a Mienfoo that looks like it was somehow turned into a grass type, but the transformation went too far and now they’re half-plant. From what you can tell, they don’t seem to be sentient anymore either.

You also pass by various shelves of jars, vial racks, bizarre lab equipment, and more of Velli’s experiments. Another grotesque experiment you find has the head of a Dunsparce lying on a table, hooked up to various tubes and wires. You can’t understand the purpose of this, but then you realize the head… is actually still alive. He can’t speak or move, but you see the eyelids twitch and he still reacts to certain stimuli. You see he twitches a lot when you approach, as if he’s trying to tell you something… but can’t...

Lastly, the third experiment you find is a Cufant on her back that looks like she was recently opened up for surgery experimentation. You too, at first think she’s dead, but you find she’s still deep into sedation, as if some kind of unnatural coma. When you read Velli’s notes half-soaked in a puddle of blood, you feel sick. She’s trying to perform a necropsy while keeping the subject alive. To her, its like some twisted game, trying to see how many internal organs she can remove without killing the subject. It suddenly makes you think of Ralon, caught in a state between life and death. Surely this isn’t a coincidence…

You decide to head out of that nightmarish place, not sure if that confirms Velli as a Stalker, but it definitely confirms her as a sinful and disgusting abomination to all Pokémon…

As the rain comes down, you dash away from Velli’s house, moving through the fields and along the roads like a shadow, hoping to blend in, disappear, and never be seen again. And you just hope that the whole time, Velli never even knew you were there and she was just sleeping the entire time…

#Tracibility – NORMAL (SPECIAL)# Trap 30% Evasion Test: 31 out of 100: Failed!

…s̯͚̲̜h͕̣̘̰̝̞̫e̦̘͓͔̤̮͓͚͓̯ w̗̦asn̺͓̙̻̯̣̹’̙̩̟̠̘͓̳̘͍̼t͎̰̮͇̭.̻̥͇͓̖̺͎̠̼̩͍̣͓̜..

Lyric Winterheart the Nidorina (M: Poison)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 14/20 | Dodge Rate: 30%
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Reincarnation Forms: Brionne, Mega Ampharos, Hisuian Goodra, Latios, Amaura
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Jewelry: <Empty>

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    So like I promised. I'm gonna take a chance here. I'm gonna go out and search the forest. Wish me luck!

Search: (55) The Comfort Forest
    You decide to head into the Comfort Forest this rainy evening, wondering what answers you might find here in this unusual but seemingly peaceful graveyard.

As you head in deeper, you’re left feeling a bit of dread, as if maybe this wasn’t such a good idea after all, especially on a night like this. But you still take a deep breath and lightly float among the trees as the raindrops lightly patter on the leaves of the trees above you and at times on your star-shaped body. Your determination is still rising stronger than your fears and anxiety, but it still feels like a tug of war at times between the two emotional forces.

You go in deeper and you begin to see strange engravings and markings on the trees. In the darkness of the rainy evening, they look warped, bizarre, and strange, but you feel compelled to take a closer look at them. You soon realize what was making you feel uneasy before, are just these trees are functioning like headstones, and these markings indicate names, dates of birth and death, and sometimes statements. However, overtime, the messages fade, become warped as the tree grows, and become covered up, sometimes looking more like disfigured, spidery runes.

You can see why traditional gravesites and markers don’t do this…

…can……t ……o b……k…

And then, something unusual in the forest gives you the chills as you levitate and float among the trees… as it comes from a distance… and then suddenly all around… before shifting directions in the dark… drifting… echoing… bouncing…

@Scream of Oblivion – PSYCHIC (4 Health Damage, 4 Purity Damage)@ Trap 40% Evasion Test: 19 out of 100: Success!

Hastily, you burst forward, rushing in as fast as you can, suddenly sensing the extreme and immediate danger that you’re in. Quickly, you cut through the air and you spot the beheaded corpse of a Gardevoir. Despite how grizzly the sight is and how traumatizing and paralyzing it would be to most Pokémon, you suddenly spray the open neck with a Life Dew, sealing the wound with healing waters. Despite the recipient being clearly dead… it closes the severed throat of the Gardevoir…

…leaving it unable to scream… that psychic scream…

The @Scream of Oblivion – PSYCHIC (4 Health Damage, 4 Purity Damage)@ trap on the {Disfigured Headless Gardevoir Corpse: Sacrifice of the Dishonored} has been disarmed.

You take a deep breath and sigh, thankful you just dodged a bullet there. You weren’t expecting to discern the mystery beyond the psychic screams so quickly, but at least you were able to do something about it…

Now that the immediate danger has vanished, you look down at the beheaded Gardevoir, trying to get a better idea of what happened here now that you have the time to look at it more closely. You’re not sure what’s going on with this corpse, but it reeks with Stalker presence and then you realize this isn’t your typical decapitation assassination. Something nefarious has been done with this Gardvoir’s corpse and you have a feeling it has something to do with the missing head and there was a reason it was removed. Maybe… just maybe putting the head back might do something…

{Disfigured Headless Gardevoir Corpse: Sacrifice of the Dishonored} has been noted in the Team Records.

You’re not sure what the full story is when it comes to this beheaded Gardevoir, but you think the answers might be revealed if and when you find the head…

You continue searching through the forest, seeing if maybe the head is nearby. However, combing through the damp trees and bushes while the rain falls all around you ends up in a futile search…

…at least in terms of finding the head.

You do, however, find s͈̣̻̜͚͖͚͛ͤ̈́ͦ͌͒ͪo̯͉ͮ͛m̓̿ͪe̪̪̖͓̮thi͇͍̮̓̅̑̆ͅn̟̏͂̈́̿͆̐̚ ̰̳̣̱͉͈g ͙͚͙̜̲e̖̮͕l̠̭ͦ̽s̭͚̜͖̳̮̰̑ͮ̂̋̊͊̾ḙ̫̬̝̳̺́ͣ̔̈́̅̈́ here and it seems to be unusual. While everyone else who was buried here were buried under trees, you find some other grave that seems to be more traditional. But there is no name or anything else on it. It doesn’t seem alarming at first, so you levitate toward it to take a closer look…

@Kiss of Death – GHOST (5 Sanity Damage, 5 Purity Damage)@ Trap 40% Evasion Test: 86 out of 100: Failed!

And the gaping vo̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟id of the nether appears before you in a swirling vortex, sudden̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇ly feeling as if the fä́̉ͦc̝ͩe͐̿̑̎ ͮ̇̿͒of ỷ̯̣͈̖͖̪͓̅͆͋ͯͮͭo̪̠̬͎͙̎̽ͬ̃͗u̮͓͕̦ͭͧ̾ͩr s̉͌o̟̙ͬ͆ͮͅul̺̙̜̘̰͖͒̓͐͑̒̚ ̞͎̦̜͈̠̥ͤͮ̅̆͗ͧͤi̖s̝̜̮͕̖͉͇ ̞ͅri̘̖͐̓p̰̣̲ͮ̑͌pͣ͒̾ed͚͚̙̎̽ͣ r̭̱͙̱̂̏͐̏ï̒̄g̓̈́̏͗͗h̼̞͇̣̗͇̖ͧ̃͒̾̎ͯ̾t͖͍́̃ o̮̖̗̣ͭ͒ͫ̾ff͎̲̱̱̝ͧ͑ͬ̉͋ ỏ͉̭̜̻̲̻̠ͬ̈́͗͂̑ͩf̥ ͇̙̙͚̹̮ͥ͛̽̒ͣ̎i͔̯̱̘̺̽ͦ̿̓͊t͇͚̘̄͊̎s ̠̼̈́͐f͓͕̪͕͑́ͯ̐o̓̐͐͆́͗͋u̲̻̱͚̘ṋ͍̪d͙̰̜͉a̠͖̼tio͔͚̟ͤ̒̉n ͤ͋̔̓̊̋̚s ͎͇̆͛i̒̈̄̂ͬ̚n̽͑̎̚t̼͕̤̱̼́ͨͮ̋̚o̗͉͖̱͔̭ ̖̖̘̆̉̌a ̗̻̮̾ͣ̈a͉͔̫̟̾ͨ̓̔ḱ̖̳̒͑ͅdlͭͨ;ld̯̞̬ã̯͙͎̉ͥl̻͍̞̩̂̅ͯ͑sͪ ͉̳̞̻͗͒ͣdǰ̖̠̠͓̖͗ͣ͛̂a͓̬̬̺j̥̘̫͉͓̰͕dk̙̖̩͔̝̱̃ͪ̓̈́̓ͣj̥͑k ̏ͬ̐̔̚v̩n̿

Chakra has suffe̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘red 2 damage to San̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇ity and 2 Damage to̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟ Purity (Doubled, weak to Gho̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟st (1 Sanity Damage and 1 Purity Damage absorbe̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘d by the +|J| Blessed Armband+ (1S, 1P)))

You’ve never felt this h̬̠̥͖̒̔̔̓o͕̮̻͇̭̭̪llo̩̦͖ͬ͂ͮ̄ͅw before, but no̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟w here you are, detached with a blee̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘ding spirit and the wo̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟rst part of it is that feeling like you’ve forgotte̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘n something. Something precio̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟us. But it’s like money you’ve b̳͚̪̘or̬̥̱͇̠r͉̱̣̻̮̮owed ̠͈̦͔͕͍̦b̪̲̙̭̫ef̻͖o̩̼͎̬̯re ̜ti̱m̹̬̯̠̳͍e̩̹̹̳ ̯̪̮̭b̰e͚̮ga̘̲͇̲͇n͎̪̪̲͈ and no̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟w you’re sitting here, a worthless spec in the universe, contemplating what you’re really worth after all the debt keeps you shacked down like the slave yo̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟u are.

They’re just memo̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟ries, Chakra. Worthless memo̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟ries. Bad! You don’t nee̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘d them.

And yet you cling to them, like you in̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇sist on being a century behind eve̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘ryone else. No̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟t good! You’re finishing last after eve̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘ryone’s gone ho̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟me and even forgot you we̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘re still in the race. But it’s like a nightmare where you’re still chasing youre̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘elf in a labyrin̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇th of your own design. Every lie, every sin, every regret is on display here, the horrible museum you’ve built fo̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟r yourself…

…you’d better try again.

Chakra has suffe̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘red 3 damage to San̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇ity and 3 Damage to Purity (Doubled, we̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘ak to Ghost)

Í̿ͦ͋̾ͫ͂t̤̻̭͙̗'̚s ̟̩̞̰͖̝̭̏ͮͤ͊̃̃ͧt̜͋î̯͕̺̰̬̟̆ͣ̈̉̀mͮͦͭ̄ͮe͊͑ t̿̍̇ͤ̍́̓ó͇̞͕̩̦ͮ̎̽́ ̱͓͎̙̉̑ͭ̎pͦ͑̊͐̊͂i̿ͨ͑̐̊͆ͧc̖̯̬ͣ̂ͦk u̞̖̓ͤp̺̞̪̬̗̓ͯͥ̈̚ t̝͈̮̏͊͆h̞̮̜̙̙̙͔͌̔ͮ̓ͯ̾̚e ̞p̫͍͙͈̫̘i͈ec͇̰ͅe͎s,͉̦͔̩͉̹̎̃ͦ͋̂̔ ͔̬̳̠̠̗̲ͯ̋ͮ̔̓͌́C͈͔̫̽ͦ͒h̖akr̬͈͍̹̙̙ä́͋ͦͨ

But you don’t want to̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟ and it’s easier to just accept the failure. It’ll take forever to put it all back together, and what would it be worth in the en̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇d? A few seco̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟nds of dopamine? What reminds you that it’s actually worth it?

Nothin̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇g reminds you. You remind yourself it’s not really worth it. So̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟ you let the pieces all just sit the̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘re. For eternity. Because it’s just so much damn easier that way to be apathetic and n̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇onchalant about the whole thing. That’s you. That’s the failed masterpiece̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘ you leave for yourself. That’s the choice you make and the legacy you left behin̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇d.

You o̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟wn that and n̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇ow you’d better be proud of it…

Chakra has suffe̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘red 4 damage to Sanity and 4 Damage to Purity (Double̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘d, weak to Ghost)

…We tried to̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟ warn you Chakra.

But it’ll be okay. Let the thoughts and dre̝͚͎̬ͧͭ͐͐͘ams settle in. Let them muck about so much that you can̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇’t even put the basic facts together and the next thing you know, you’re putting triangle pegs into square holes and the cro̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟wd goes wild because it’s all in your twisted, delusion̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇al mind and they’re just there to provide your psychosis the validation it needs to continue destro̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟ying yourself. You can shut the shades and lower the volume on everyone else. Cast the magical spell where everyone plays dead forever and you spend all day co̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟rrupting your own wishes like a masochist genie with schizophrenia.…

They’ll look up to you, Chakra! You know them! The screaming insects, Chakra. With their little mo̢̘̥̻̱̟͗̓ͣ̄̈́͜͟uths and mandibles, ṡ̀ͤcr̴͓é̳̣̐am͜in̨g̟̘ ͓̄a̳͗n͖d͕̤ͪ͑ d̲̺̩͜a̛n͉̼c̱̦̜̆ͩ͑i̠͔̝n͠g͇̯͓̒̃ͤ͞ ̴ͬͥȧ ̻̪̘͞j͛̅͗҉͇̞̱i͞g͠ while the old trõ̳͙̩̦̹̳̖͑ͩ͊ͪͦ̉mbone plays and the skies get suddenly lit aflame. Just because everyone’s dyin̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇g doesn’t mean it can’t be a good time, Chakra.

Maybe it’ll always be like this, Chakra. Maybe it’ll always cõ̳͙̩̦̹̳̖͑ͩ͊ͪͦ̉ntinue this same inan̥̝̖̬̄͗͛̇e way for years. It can be the gift that keeps on giving, Chakra.

I̅̋̚t̹̞̫̳̆ͧ̐̒̃ͅ ̺̩͖Ca̬̥ͭͦN̢̼̊ ̡̇͗͋ͥ̈́̅ͨḇ̞̱̞̓̏͆̒E͟ ̜̦̗͑̔̿́t̗̺̗͇̫̜̔̃̇̿ͯ̆h̻̻̝͓̪E̥̬ͨ̚ ͦ̉CU͘R̹ͧS̺̥̰Ḙ̣͖̰̱̉ͤ̿ͥ͐͟ ̙̦̈ͦt̫̭̠ͫ͐ͬ͜h͏̩̬̻̹̙A͓͔T̴ ̬̮̻͚͇̖̍̉̐̒ͮ͗k̭̠E̯̪͓E̖̣̦͎̫̗̅ͯ̌̽ͯ̋P̩̩̐̿s̢̽̀͊̑͛ͮ ͂̈o̅̍Ǹ͗̅ͩ̔ͪ̚͡ ̟̦̝̤͇ͭ͑̒̏̌Ta̮̟͉̤ͭͫͧ̔͘k̥̰̦̙̀ͦ̂̎̋̕ͅİ͟NG͈̝̲̮͋͋ͦͥ͆ͅ,̂ ̝̫̜̰͈͔̎ͧͯ̈́͋ C̲͖̰͒̑̚͡ha͖̫͖̯̲͕̞̐̐̾̃̓̈́̓KṚͭA̶̘̘̮̻͔̞̞ͦ̔́̈͒̔͆.̶͊͋̓̏ ̻̝̖ͅ

With your subconscious as the only thing keeping you attached to reality, you reach forward, almost in hopeless desperation…

…and you break the conduit.

The glass breaks, the hideous, spirit-destroying ether simply drifts into the atmosphere, and vanishes. Although you truly wish you hadn’t experienced that yourself…

You almost hear yourself moaning, gasping, struggling, unsure of what were motions and sounds cut and caught between the dream and the waking reality.

The @Kiss of Death – GHOST (5 Sanity Damage, 5 Purity Damage)@ trap on the {Unmarked Grave: Depiction of Death} has been disarmed.

The {Unmarked Grave: Depiction of Death} has been noted in the Team Records.

The unmarked grave stands before you. The board of rotting wood stands visible before you now and you can read it. Suddenly the words come into focus…

=The Bloodwood Message= has been noted in the Team Records.

After getting up and dusting yourself off, you decide you’ve had enough for the night and you’d rather head back and get some sleep. You’re a little anxious about a hideous nightmare coming out of this to continue to horrendous saga of psychosis you’ve experienced here, but you’re just too tired to keep going on with this.

Softly… slowly, after picking yourself up, you drift and levitate your way toward the forest’s closest exit and head back to Benni’s farmstead. It’s hard to focus, but at least it seems peaceful again. The rain still carries on around you, pattering on the leaves of the trees, easing the silence, bringing you back to what’s around you. Soon, Benni’s farmstead comes into view again, like a sanctuary… a place to call home for now…

You’re thankful the beds she has provided for you all are very comfortable. You’re looking forward to that tonight…

Chakra the Jirachi (S: Steel / Psychic)
    Health: 14/16 | Sanity: 11/20 | Purity: 15/24 | 8/10 Kurosuōbā | Dodge Rate: 40%
    Perk: Security
    Reincarnation Forms: Pikachu, Pachirisu, Minccino, Victini, Mudkip
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Defense Armor: +|A| Scale Armor+ (3H)
    • Jewelry: +|J| Blessed Armband+ (1S, 1P)

11. This post has been liked by: