Aspiring Content Creator Nisaku's Avatar

Long time no speak

So like, dunno if anyone on here would possibly remember me. Was lurking on the old Wayback machine on a website known as pokestadium. One thing led to another, came to realize I had a profile made here years ago and people from there were here at the time. Like I said, dunno if any of them are still here now. Either way I'd love to hang out with those who are present and make new friends regardless~! ^u^

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nisaku View Post
    So like, dunno if anyone on here would possibly remember me. Was lurking on the old Wayback machine on a website known as pokestadium. One thing led to another, came to realize I had a profile made here years ago and people from there were here at the time. Like I said, dunno if any of them are still here now. Either way I'd love to hang out with those who are present and make new friends regardless~! ^u^
    Hey, welcome back to the crew! :3

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Nisaku View Post
    Heya and welcome! Hey new or old everyone here is a wel one addition! Glad to have you here! Hope you find things enjoyable here!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..