Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Hahahah Greninja happens to be a big favorite of mine, but I don't mind flaotzel! Keep those coming man, great job :)
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

"I literally spent the whole night trying to think of one thing about me that wasn't awesome. Couldn't do it."

How did you know I do this? Are you stalking me, dude?

I also lost it. I could help but laugh because it's absolutely true. I'm bummed that you stuck me with Grovyle, but it kinda fits considering Grovyle is a pretty smug Pokémon. I laughed even harder when I realized that a past Caleb would have raged so hard at this. I mean, I would have gotten mad and probably have gotten myself banned for the ignorant banter I would have spewed.

Well done, sir!

I request more of Caleb the obnoxious (yet still very awesome) Grovyle.
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

3. This post has been liked by:

Quote Originally Posted by XaiakuX View Post
    "I literally spent the whole night trying to think of one thing about me that wasn't awesome. Couldn't do it."

How did you know I do this? Are you stalking me, dude?

I also lost it. I could help but laugh because it's absolutely true. I'm bummed that you stuck me with Grovyle, but it kinda fits considering Grovyle is a pretty smug Pokémon. I laughed even harder when I realized that a past Caleb would have raged so hard at this. I mean, I would have gotten mad and probably have gotten myself banned for the ignorant banter I would have spewed.

Well done, sir!

I request more of Caleb the obnoxious (yet still very awesome) Grovyle.
    I only know a little about people on the forum so picking pokemon for people other than the admins is difficult! Some people were easy because there user names. Grace and Ray couldnt have been easier. Others like you, and Sam were harder because I needed to find pokemon that fit the characters personality at least how I was portraying them. When I get my own subsection Im hoping to have a what pokemon would you be kind of thread !

Im gald it didnt offend you, I tried to make it cocky but enough were it was more goofy then me insulting you. You and Grace are close so I needed you in there. I tried to get people that I figured Grace would deal with on the forum. I couldnt possible get everyone..she talks to everyone..lol

Also yeah, I needed a pokemon who looked cocky and I scrolled through a bunch. Grovyle just had that look. When a I do another Comic Featuring Suicune Im going to try and build off of the characters more.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

5. This post has been liked by:

Absolutely fantastic, even though at first I only got half of the references. I had to read SF's list to find out the rest :P

Lost it particularly with the "SPRING BREAK!" Grimer, and looking forward to the outcome of the foreshadowing Rayquaza.

EDIT: It occurs to me that they could have easily been Muk rather than Grimer...
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Elbub View Post
    Absolutely fantastic, even though at first I only got half of the references. I had to read SF's list to find out the rest :P

Lost it particularly with the "SPRING BREAK!" Grimer, and looking forward to the outcome of the foreshadowing Rayquaza.

EDIT: It occurs to me that they could have easily been Muk rather than Grimer...

They were Grimers ;) Originally I was going to make them super cute but I really liked the frat boys so I wanted to continue that. I

I want to include some of you ASB guys, but its hard because I know you guys very causally. For you I would pick a more relaxed pokemon who is patient and smart so i would consider Elgyem or Beheeyem to play off of that., Velo would be more of a strong willed pokemon like growlithe, Death is really clever...he would be a sneasel. I only really know the three of you out of that whole section..lol

Im glad you liked it, you are one of the first people to follow this comic so keeping you amused is important to me!

Ray's part really was only touched on. Im going to try and take some time to think of how to take the next step for where I want the the story to go. You can bet it will feature the rest of the admins in a big way!

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Ha ha! I'd be honoured to be featured, and your praise is too high! It is largely irrelevant though, as I'll keep on enjoying it no matter what :P
    Completing Generation III

Heartfelt thanks to Neo Emolga for my avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    @Suicune's Fire A few things!

1. Im really glad you enjoyed it!
    2. I had a lot of fun making this and I tried a slightly different style then my normal Gible Bites.
    3. This comic let me set up a lot of things! @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Hit it on the nose. This comic is linked to an upcoming story for Gible. This comic is also not complete !! there are two frames missing from this that will be added in the next day or two. They are about the background story! Ill try to finish those.
    4. I created a stand alone story for Grace ! I did that just incase I wanted to come back this. I also left it open for you Grace if you ever wanted to try your hand at one shot or something like that.
    5. There will be a second part to this ! Not sure how soon but I have more people in mind for the next half.

I hope no one got offended by the little jokes in this. I really didnt get to do much with some of the cameos. Mike and Sam stick out. I thought I got a good laugh with Corey and Calebs. Ray and Mike will be featured in one of the deleted panels..as will Keldeo Dash ;)
    1. I DID AND IT WAS AWESOME.
    2. Yeah definitely! 8D I love the random scenarios you come up with. xD They're so funny.
    3. Ah lovely. Oh really? I'm looking forward to the two extra frames! :D By the way, why do you upload them as separate frames? Is it because it's easier for you, or is it because Photobucket resizes things all the time? If it's the latter, you could always try St.ash on DeviantART. :] Or just upload the comic pages regularly on there because I'm sure you'd get a few followers! (Of course, they're not gonna understand your PXR references. XD)
    4. That's so cool! O: I definitely do. I'd have to come up with some smart scenarios first. XD

I'm glad to see nobody was. xD The Caleb thing was soooo funny. I like how he said that the old him would have ranted. But it was too brilliant to be mad at. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    You and Grace are close so I needed you in there. I tried to get people that I figured Grace would deal with on the forum. I couldnt possible get everyone..she talks to everyone..lol
    It's funny 'cause it's true. xD I LOVE EVERYONE HERE.

@Suicune's Fire
    Are you saying that I can go somewhere and upload all the different frames as one comic ???

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Suicune's Grace (Extra Panels!!)

There you go ;)
    @Dragon Master Mike
    Last edited by Rival Max; 12-04-2014 at 07:17 PM.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Next week I will be creating the Gible Bites Sub Forum ! Thats right, my own sub section.

To help transition to the new section i will be re doing the original. Ill post the old one first so you can check out how much ive updated it!

Number #2 Gible rules, Bullies Drool !

Gible Bites 2 - Gible Rules and Bullies Drool !

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

13. This post has been liked by: