Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

XD Yeah I bet.

Finally! It took me a good while, though. My step sister kept asking me why I cut my hair so short. She looked at me weird when I said it didn't match the shape of my face lol. Yush! *O* DO IT. Haha, but that's good though! Better than thinning out, yeah?

True! Yesterday I was in the PXR Skype chat and the work day went so fast cause I was trying to do work AND reply there at the same time. xD Didn't work out too well lol. Since my Uni days I've taught myself not to eat. :p So I could go from breakfast to dinner without having lunch, if I wanted. Too bad I love food too much for that to happen. xD

;D IKR. People look at me funny. Like geez! It's a thing! Ah well, can you update them? Usually I just end up taking them off anyway, if they get to a point where I can't wear 'em anymore. Unfortunately that's pretty terrible for the line of work I'm in, cause then I can't see the tiny details on the screen. So I just have to wear them and deal with it. B'

lol I guess I'll have to then xD

Well the PXR skype chat sure moves at a fast pace when it wants to. Sure can pass the time. xD Well I tend to rather pass breakfast than lunch. Mid day is more important than early on. Yeah, food is too good to just pass up most of the time lol.

Yeah, I guess it's just cause so few people have the issue it's like "what?" when they hear about such a thing, but it exists! Yeah I can update them, but I need to get that full-time job that will cover eyecare insurance. Sadly I don't have it right now so it'd quite expensive if I went for an exam and bought new ones right now. Same, having to deal with a screen on the register I need my glasses. Though I've done it without them before, but I just need to get like right up close to the screen to read the small numbers and text =/. Seriously I can't wait for the day they make an easier way to correct our eyesight.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    OK so it's a new day and I said I'd post mine later. So here we go, let's go for 2. One with and one without the glasses

Spoiler:

Chakra, you're adorable! >w< D'aww. Nice glasses. B)

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

BIG PHOTOS COME AT ME, BRUH.

Your hair is fluffy. ouo And I like your glasses. But mine are better.

Spoiler:
    Also banana.

SHAMELESS SELFIE AT WORK TIME.

YAAAAAAAAAS BANANA! Great picture. XD I love your hair as well! Gur has gr8 hair.

3. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Chakra, you're adorable! >w< D'aww. Nice glasses. B)
    Don't hear that too often xD, thanks! Even if they are nice, I still need to replace them soon =/. I wouldn't doubt one day soon, one of the sides are gonna snap off.

The time is upon us...

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Don't hear that too often xD, thanks! Even if they are nice, I still need to replace them soon =/. I wouldn't doubt one day soon, one of the sides are gonna snap off.
    You look good in glasses, actually. Me, I just don't, and I honestly love the comfort of contacts much more.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    You look good in glasses, actually. Me, I just don't, and I honestly love the comfort of contacts much more.

Well thanks Neo. Actually, I used to look terrible with glasses xD. Back in elementary school, middle school and high school (until senior year) I liked the circular glasses (rounded) for some reason. Not like Harry Potter round, but rounded. Honestly looking back they were terrible xD. I love the more rectangular glasses now and they totally look better on the face. I guess everyone has a certain look that fits their face best.

I wish I could wear contacts, but due to my astigmatism I can't get contacts in. It's why I hope they make some new way to correct our eyesight besides LASIK as well one day. I can't have things get near my eyes like that or touch them because of it =/

The time is upon us...

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Haha I agree with Sam! You look exactly the same. xD

You look way to cool to be hanging with us nerds on a Pokemon forum :P

I love your hair Gem! <3 You always have the coolest hair! I remember from PE2K too. xD Also I don't think your bags are noticeable at all!

This made me laugh cos it's so true. xD Corey is wonderful. I think you're really pretty and I love your sunglasses. I have similar ones. :D

Aww you're cute and so is your stepbrother's cat. :D

While I'm here I guess I will post something...

Introducing MEGA BULBASAUR.

Average girl for size reference.

I... don't really know where to put it but no regrets. XD
    OMG IT'S ME!

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

8. This post has been liked by:

Everyone on this forum is so cute. <3 /too lazy to individually reply to all of u

Really though, glad this thread made a comeback! Nice to see the gorgeous faces behind the usernames. Here's a really good pic of me with my bffl (I'm on the left if you didn't already know me)! You can't really tell I wear makeup other than the lips (which is one of my many overly expensive professional liquid lipstick tubes ), but I contour, highlight, wear blush, do my brows, and, of course, wear foundation and concealer.

Spoiler:

pxr vogue magazine cover

|||||||||

10. This post has been liked by:

x) Well you should hear it more! Aw really? :C Have you had them long?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Everyone on this forum is so cute. <3 /too lazy to individually reply to all of u

Really though, glad this thread made a comeback! Nice to see the gorgeous faces behind the usernames. Here's a really good pic of me with my bffl (I'm on the left if you didn't already know me)! You can't really tell I wear makeup other than the lips (which is one of my many overly expensive professional liquid lipstick tubes ), but I contour, highlight, wear blush, do my brows, and, of course, wear foundation and concealer.

Spoiler:

pxr vogue magazine cover
    Corey, you are undoubtedly the most gorgeous of us all. There is no denying it, you smouldering hawtie.

And wow, you wear more makeup than I do. xD Then again, I've never been very interested in it. But you're so good at applying it! :D

12. This post has been liked by:

Corey, you are undoubtedly the most gorgeous of us all. There is no denying it, you smouldering hawtie.
    go on we all kno dats u, zanthe

Honestly, I don't think anyone should feel like they need to wear makeup. But for me, once I started wearing it and actually became really good with it, it became almost a hobby. I kinda wish I never started, though, because now I feel so hideous without it and it takes around an hour every morning. ;_; But you're super gorgeous without it, and I wish I looked half as good as u. i wish i looked more like all of u bc ur all so GORGEOUS

|||||||||

14. This post has been liked by:

Administrator

x) Well you should hear it more! Aw really? :C Have you had them long?

Lol well I mean, it's a step up from middle school. Back in middle school (6th grade) somehow the word got around to this girl I liked that I liked her. So what happened? One day during lunch one of her friends came up to me (ONE OF HER FRIENDS. She didn't even have the nerve to say it herself!) and told me that "she said you were butt ugly and she hated you." Was a real downer at first, but I don't care. I mean she didn't like anime or video games so whatever. Her loss, amiright?

I've had these glasses since 2009 now. The frames at least. The lens were updated back in 2013 and I need to update them again now for sure. Occasionally I open them back up and hear a small pop from one side, like metal snapping back into place. So it's gonna be bad when they DO break =/....seriously need eyecare insurance again soon. So hopefully I get a callback for a job that covers it soon.

The time is upon us...