Page 45 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    They are! 8D

That...is a random fact to share. XD But cool. I thankfully don't have to shave my face.
    It's a pain and be glad you don't, but then again, guys don't shave their legs.

My legs aren't that hairy anyway, but some guys... geez, you'd swear they were werewolves. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    They are! 8D

That...is a random fact to share. XD But cool. I thankfully don't have to shave my face.
    I thought you guys were talking about shaving in the thread? O.O

Be sure to check my comic weekly! I also have some other ideas for future comics so stay tuned.

Quote Originally Posted by Comatose View Post
    I have been trying to grow facial hair. My chin and cheeks are okay at it. Around the mouth isn't though. Probably only gonna let it grow another week because my 21st is in two weeks and I want to look presentable there. I was hoping it'd make me look not like a 15 year old...
    omg, Hands like houses t-shirt! Yes!

and facial hair too ftw, of course.
    Ascension Drive. Faraway Sands.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

My legs aren't that hairy anyway, but some guys... geez, you'd swear they were werewolves. XD
    Are you calling me a werewolf, Neo?!
    Well I'll be damned 8D

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    Paired with the lovable 💕 Kaoru 💕

- I has risen from the ashes of the flames -

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post

I am glad. XD And haha, I rarely bother shaving my legs, especially in the winter. Usually my incentive to shave them is because they get pulled on when I wear long pants, which is irritating. Otherwise I don't really care. xP

Haha, I know, right?! It's kind of fascinating! And arm hair, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistodragon View Post
    I thought you guys were talking about shaving in the thread? O.O
    XD My mistake! I totally only read half of Neo's post which I had responded to, haha. You're good. x)

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer17 View Post
    Are you calling me a werewolf, Neo?!
    Well I'll be damned 8D

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk
    This seems appropriate:

AAWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Everyone on this forum is so cute. <3 /too lazy to individually reply to all of u

Really though, glad this thread made a comeback! Nice to see the gorgeous faces behind the usernames. Here's a really good pic of me with my bffl (I'm on the left if you didn't already know me)! You can't really tell I wear makeup other than the lips (which is one of my many overly expensive professional liquid lipstick tubes ), but I contour, highlight, wear blush, do my brows, and, of course, wear foundation and concealer.

Spoiler:

pxr vogue magazine cover
    You are probably the most feminine-looking out of all the girls on PXR. THAT IS AWESOME XD
    @Noblejanobii: Maybe it's just me, but I feel like as you've come out of your shell more and more your photos get more and more adorable! I think it's because of that darling smile. <3 Keep smiling!
    @Rival Max: tbh your photo before the one you just posted made me think you were a lot older. I guess it just wasn't a very good photo. xD THIS NEW ONE MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE.
    @Neo Emolga: all of your selfies make me chuckle! You have got like the most intense stare / gaze I've ever seen come from someone who ISN'T a total creep. xD Actually, kinda reminds me of a friend of mine.
    @Lunar Latias: I guess this is just me, I think, but tbh I think the creases under your eyes make you look more refined / defined. I'm not exactly sure how, it's hard to explain!
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah: YOU ATR FREAKING ADORABLE, LOOKIT THOSE BIG EYES <3 WHY DIDN'T YOU POST SOMETHING SOONER D:<

As two very good friends of mine, I've always been curious to see what @Kaoru and @Trainer17 look like <3

And to everyone that is disgruntled that they look younger than they are: I FEEL YOU! My short stature doesn't help, either!

Also gdi @Bulbasaur that photo is so small xD WE NEED TO SEE MOAR OF YOUR ADORABLE FACE PL0X *w*
    Last edited by SassySnivy; 04-02-2016 at 03:58 AM.

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

8. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    @Noblejanobii: Maybe it's just me, but I feel like as you've come out of your shell more and more your photos get more and more adorable! I think it's because of that darling smile. <3 Keep smiling!
    Well I can't smile very well now, it hurts to do so since I just got my wisdom teeth out. But I'll keep trying once I feel better and it doesn't hurt. I'm glad someone thinks I'm adorable. Hopefully some amazingly sexy man might think so too one day. ;)
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

10. This post has been liked by:

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    @Lunar Latias: I guess this is just me, I think, but tbh I think the creases under your eyes make you look more refined / defined. I'm not exactly sure how, it's hard to explain!

And to everyone that is disgruntled that they look younger than they are: I FEEL YOU! My short stature doesn't help, either!
    I'm gonna take that as a compliment and totally ignore the fact that you said I have creases under my eyes. :p I am also tiny. SHORT PEOPLE PROBLEMS. <3

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well I can't smile very well now, it hurts to do so since I just got my wisdom teeth out. But I'll keep trying once I feel better and it doesn't hurt. I'm glad someone thinks I'm adorable. Hopefully some amazingly sexy man might think so too one day. ;)
    That's understandable though! Just as with braces, once your mouth heals up I'm sure the smile will be back and maybe even better than before! So don't worry Noble. I'm also sure you'll find the right guy someday too. Just as me and everyone else here will eventually find someone they can love (if they already haven't).

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

I'm gonna take that as a compliment and totally ignore the fact that you said I have creases under my eyes. :p I am also tiny. SHORT PEOPLE PROBLEMS. <3
    I saw no creases under your eyes =3. Nothing wrong with being tiny either! Tiny is good for most people!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..