Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I love many different animes. My list of what to watch is constantly growing too. I feel ashamed to say that I am behind on the new fate/staynight unlimited Bladeworks episodes. School has gotten in my way, but I plan to try and catch up during Christmas break if I can.

@Noblejanobii
    Hahah don't worry about it! I haven't even got a chance to start on them ;____; I will be watching anime like crazy in January when I have better internet but my current one went down the drain and I cannot even stream at this point let alone DL in HD.

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Oh man that stinks. Well when we both catch up we can talk about it then. But I just want to say one thing. THE FIGHT SCENES ARE AMAZING!! And the first two episodes are 40ish minutes long.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Oh man that stinks. Well when we both catch up we can talk about it then. But I just want to say one thing. THE FIGHT SCENES ARE AMAZING!! And the first two episodes are 40ish minutes long.
    Perfect, can't wait! ^_^

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

So what are everyone else's favorite anime?

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

Everyone's talking about F/SN? Thanks to Theoretical Selkie, I am hooked on UBW.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    So what are everyone else's favorite anime?
    Mine would probably be a tie between Angel Beats and Aldnoah Zero. Aldnoah is better overall, but the amount of tears I shed over Angel Beats...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Everyone's talking about F/SN? Thanks to Theoretical Selkie, I am hooked on UBW.

Mine would probably be a tie between Angel Beats and Aldnoah Zero. Aldnoah is better overall, but the amount of tears I shed over Angel Beats...
    UBW is awesome. I'm behind on it though. Angel Beats is an awesome anime as well. Very emotional.

I have many favourites. Fate and Psycho Pass are my all-time favourites, alongside Madoka. Baccano! is another personal favourite.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Baccano! and Durarara! are both amazing anime shows. That was how my best friend got me into anime.

Not a clue, man TheoreticalSelkie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    Hooked? Dayum man, hold on to your pants, you're in for a big ole ride after this new episode. Popcorn anyone? :P

As for recent watches, just finished Mud Grass from Mushishi and... that was really brutal compared to the episodes before. God, I'll be sad when Zoku Shou finishes :(
    @Noblejanobii, I love the hell out of Baccano!, even more so than DRRR!!. Can't wait for the x2 season to come out for DRRR in the winter since there's so much more that needs to be adapted in the series.

My all-time favorites are Ping Pong the Animation (which I'm rewatching) and Mushishi. Lupin the Third is my one true love (in a general sense) because I've gotten way too hooked on the whole series, especially with the release of the Gravestone of Daisuke Jigen and the Woman Named Fujiko Mine. I've watched Gravestone like 4-5 times already... maybe I'm just obsessed.

11. This post has been liked by: