Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Username: wilpin7
    Gender: Not Telling you! But you can call me a he anyways owoMale
    Favourite Colour: I ... it ... err ... red and blue!
    Banner Example: See below owo
    How Active Are You?: Can be one here once a day, but don't expect much from me during Christmas time :P

sorry if I'm terrible, these are my very first banners owo I'd really love some feedback though!

EDIT: Made the koffing better looking, yay!

EDIT2: Oopsies, can barely see the number owo

EDIT3: Can I reserve psyduck?
    Last edited by wilpin7; 12-15-2014 at 05:18 PM.

Clefable! Now I must study for an exam |D

EDIT: I finished my exam: Gyarados!

EDIT: Working on a third but just noticed Gyarados and Ninetales are misspelled on the list D:

EDIT: Growlithe time! :D

Well today just started 15 minutes ago so here's Raichu! C:

EDIT: This is the greatest banner I have ever made. It's so amazing that I can understand if this doesn't count |D

EDIT: Last one for today and it's only 1AM! D: Magmar~

Reserving Venomoth and Dewgong please~ Not because I made those but already hit the per day limit or anything XD
    Last edited by PTGigi; 12-16-2014 at 10:27 PM.
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

@wilpin7 looking at those, I can give you some feedback despite being an amateur myself:

The koffing is pretty hard to see amongst the darkness you've splashed over it. The number is also very difficult to see, although I do like the layout. It's sortof weird because right now on Alpha Sapphire, my DS is sitting on the "your pokemon was sent to the box" after catching a koffing. XD

As for the magneton, the pokemon itself also needs to stick out a little bit more, as it seems to be blending into the background too much. The stark red of the number is very distracting. One thing that XaiakuX likes to stress (and rightly so) is the fact that the number must not outshine/distract from the pokemon in the banner. Again, I like what you've done with the banner. :] I'd make the number into a light blue/green/silver or something and then make the magneton more visible.

I'll reserve psyduck, koffing and magneton for you so that you may fix the two you've posted before I add them. :]

@PTGigi YOU'RE AT IT AGAIN! Those are all brilliant! Omg the ditto one. xD Perf. Thanks for the spelling errors! Fixed 'em. Can't believe I didn't notice. xD (Not that I compiled the list... I would've spelled 'em all correctly. ;]) I think the post limit is stupid TBH, but thanks for abiding by it. Adding them all now! :D

*whisper* I reckon you could just post more! *wispers*

@Suicune's Fire, thank you! C: And you're right, it's 2AM now! >:3
    Venomoth and Dewgong! C:

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Brilliant. :] Nice work. They look fantastic! :D And lol, 2AM. xD

@PTGigi CONGRATULATIONS! 8D You have submitted a total of 25 banners! You may work on two Mega Evolution banners of your choice. c: AMAZING WORK, GUUURL! 8D

Reserving tauros and starmie!

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Brilliant. :] Nice work. They look fantastic! :D And lol, 2AM. xD

@PTGigi CONGRATULATIONS! 8D You have submitted a total of 25 banners! You may work on two Mega Evolution banners of your choice. c: AMAZING WORK, GUUURL! 8D

Reserving tauros and starmie!

@PTGigi

With the Mega Banners, I am very specific about details, about effort. I will be incredibly harsh in accepting these. Xanthe nor Braixen are allowed to accept them. Only myself. So put your very best effort into it.

Also, now that you're at such a level, and so quickly, I will start being more particular about what you submit until we get to Johto. Keep that in mind. <3
    Paired with Jessu
    .|.Instagram.|.TiKToK.|.Podcast.|.Buy Stuff.|.Gallery.|.
    ~

@Suicune's Fire, thank you! :D
    @XaiakuX Sounds like a plan! May I reserve Mega Mewtwo Y? I don't know yet what I want to do with it but I know I want to make a banner for it XD

I have a quick question about reserves too. Is there a time limit on reserves? Some Pokemon have been reserved for a long period of time (understandable given people's schedules) and, while it's not an issue now, when we get more Pokemon completed, most if not eventually all of the Pokemon will be reserved. I guess I'm afraid we might get into a situation where we're at a standstill because of this? I dunno.

EDIT: Ninetales!
    Last edited by PTGigi; 12-17-2014 at 07:22 PM.

@PTGigi I LIKE THE NINETALES BANNER so Imma add it. I agree with you about the time period... I reckon there should definitely be a time limit. I'm guilty of holding metapod for a while... xD I'm trying to find out how to make banners before I attempt it. lel.

@Suicune's Fire thank you! Also posted about this project on one of my sites so maybe we'll get a few more people? I dunno, we'll see C:

OOO: Thank you! That's amazing. :D I certainly hope so. c: