Page 54 of 104 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Experienced Trainer Zenith Avalon's Avatar
    Trainer Name: Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:
    ...... ...... ........ ...... .......
    Qeb.........................Freefall............Ka mau.............Aponi......Calder.........Tanya
    (20/20)....................(20/20)............(11/11)............(7/7)......(25/25).......(10/10)

Items: Poke Balls (x5), Cheri Berries (x2)

"Yeah, my dad had me go through intense sparring matches with his Lucario so I could learn how to fight and protect myself if I ever had to," Zenith said. "When you've been hit relentlessly with a barrage of full-power Bone Rushes from a Lucario, you learn to dodge and block pretty quickly."

Zenith and Max continued walking, and they eventually came to a construction site. In front of it was a sign that read, "Coming soon! Poketech Company!"

Zenith listened as Max gave a brief explanation of the company, and then mentioned his two favorite pokemon. "Golett and Rotom, huh? Those are pretty interesting pokemon. I'd like to meet them someday, too."

After some more walking, Zentih spotted the museum in the distance. "There it is!" she said.

Zenith quickened her pace with Max as they headed toward the museum.
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 04-28-2015 at 05:39 AM.
    ~ Zenith's GCEA Stats ~ | ~ Zenith's URPG Stats ~
    *Sig and avi art made by Sou Cleife!*

[QUOTE=Shadow Tracker Max;146337]
    Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:23/23)/ Lila (P:21/21)/ Spear (20/20)/ Prime (20/20)Wrecker (25/25) / Reaper (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:
    Pokemon (x14),Permier Ball (x1),Moon Ball(x1), Potions (x4)

GM Story Info
    Current Location: Pewter City
    Description: City surrounded by rocky paths and a Mt. Moon to the north east.
    Key Locations:
    Gym: Open
    Pokemart: Open
    Museum: Open
    Route 3: Blocked off
    Pokemon Center: Open
    Time: 3:30 PM
    Day: 2
    Month: May
    Season: Summer
    Weather: Sunny once again
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue

Included in this Post:

With the Museum in sight Zenith picked up the pace. She seemed excited about seeing the Museum. As the pace picked up the two began to run. Max was fast but really swore so he trailed behind Zenith all the way to the huge front doors. As the reached the Museum they noticed that a small crowd of trainers had started to gather inside. Max took the lead heading in. He didnt seem to pay much mind to the wonderful fossils showcased all over the Museum. Instead he followed the trainers to the small growing crowd. Max asked a near by trainer.
    "whats happening here??" Max asked

" I think there as been some kind of robbery or something.."

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Pokemon:
    Qeb.........................Freefall............Ka mau.............Aponi......Calder.........Tanya
    (20/20)....................(20/20)............(11/11)............(7/7)......(25/25).......(10/10)

Zenith followed Max into the museum, looking around. She then spotted the group of trainers crowded around to the side of the entrance. "I wonder what's going on..." she said.

"What's happening here??" Max asked a nearby trainer.

"I think there as been some kind of robbery or something..." the trainer replied.

Zenith frowned at the news. "A robbery? What was stolen?" she asked.

Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    Chunk(P:23/23)/ Lila (P:21/21)/ Spear (20/20)/ Prime (20/20)Wrecker (25/25) / Reaper (20/20)
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue
    Orion Aberforth

Included in this Post:
    @Pyrkagias

Orion Aberforth had arrived in Kanto 3 days ago. Orion had been a bit of a loner most of his life so it made sense for him to start his journey without waiting to join up with the other trainers who would be arriving the next day. Orion enjoyed a one day head start by catching 4 pokemon and beating three trainers on his way to Pewter City. Where he found himself now. He stood outside of the gym taking a moment to take in all that had happened in his three day journey. Orion hadnt even met the other trainers that had been invited like he was.

As Orion stood there outside the gym one of the gym trainers waved his hand in front of him.
    " Kid, you here to challenge Brock??" The man asked

"If so you better have a tough grass or water type...that guys Onix is a beast." The trainer said with a smile.

Meanwhile

Zenith and Max made their way through to the front.

They noticed the boy at the front talking to one of the assistants. The boy pulled out a greyish stone. (Moon Rock) and showed the assistant.

"Young man, we do not have any rights to control minning of moon stone. However we were robbed earlier so unless you have any information leading to the the stolen. Frost Key..we had on exhibit please contact us directly or the police..." the assistant adjusted his glasses.

"That goes for all of you...the police are looking for the stolen artifact. Please avoid getting in the way of their investigation." The man said watching the small group break apart and go off to check out the rest of the Museum.

Max walked up to the man with Zenith following.

"It excuses me...My name is Max and I believe I believe I can help you out." Max said nodding at the young trainer.
    " I am a league representative with experience in tracking. This is my friend Zenith she is one of the trainers who was invited here for the coming Championship Tournament."

The boy pointed at the trainers.
    "These are the trainers I told you about..They are strong enough to stop those men! Maybe those guys in the cave with that evil little girl are the same people who took your key!" The kid pleaded.

"Key?" Max asked. He had heard of many rare artifacts but not here in Kanto.

" What's the function of the key, would it unlock anything here in Kanto?"

THe man shook his head.
    "Besides its considerable value...not much is known about the key or exactly where it leads to. I could explain the numbers of how old it is based on carbondating but Im not sure that would help..The most I can say is that key was formed in sub degree temperatures..the fascinating thing about the key is that it reacts to cold.." The man said

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:

Zenith and Max made their way to the front of the crowd. They then noticed the boy they had helped back at the Pokemon Center talking to a scientist.

"Young man, we do not have any rights to control mining of Moon Stone. However, we were robbed earlier so unless you have any information leading to the the stolen Frost Key we had on exhibit please contact us directly or the police..." the assistant adjusted his glasses.

"That goes for all of you...the police are looking for the stolen artifact. Please avoid getting in the way of their investigation." The man said watching the small group break apart and go off to check out the rest of the Museum.

Max walked up to the man with Zenith following. "Excuse me...My name is Max and I believe I believe I can help you out." Max said nodding at the young trainer. "I am a league representative with experience in tracking. This is my friend Zenith she is one of the trainers who was invited here for the coming Championship Tournament."

"Hello," Zenith said to the boy, smiling.

The boy pointed at the trainers. "These are the trainers I told you about... They are strong enough to stop those men! Maybe those guys in the cave with that evil little girl are the same people who took your key!" The kid pleaded.

"Key?" Max asked. "What's the function of the key, would it unlock anything here in Kanto?"

The man shook his head. "Besides its considerable value...not much is known about the key or exactly where it leads to. I could explain the numbers of how old it is based on carbon-dating but I'm not sure that would help... The most I can say is that key was formed in sub degree temperatures..the fascinating thing about the key is that it reacts to cold..." the man said.

Zenith listened, becoming intrigued. "A key that reacts to cold? That's really strange.... I've never heard of such a thing. If it doesn't serve a function, then the people that stole it must have taken it simply for its monetary value...." she said. She then thought for a couple of minutes. "No, I don't think it could just be that... If it reacts to the cold, then that must mean something..." She then turned to Max. "Max, I think those people might know what that key does, don't you? If you were to steal a key, you would have to know what it unlocks first, right?"

Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue
    Orion Aberforth

Included in this Post:

Max didnt take long to respond.
    "I completely agree Zenith. A key with that specific of a function getting stolen cant just be a random coincidence.."

Max turned to the museum assistant.
    " That key was targeted for a reason. We will go to Mt. Moon and check out whats going on there." Max said letting the man know.

"Will also look into Moon Stone Minning.." He said smiling at the boy.

Turning to Zenith

"We should go collect anyone who is ready to go. They should be around the gym."

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Pokemon:

Max didn't take long to respond. "I completely agree Zenith. A key with that specific of a function getting stolen can't just be a random coincidence..."

Max turned to the museum assistant. "That key was targeted for a reason. We will go to Mt. Moon and check out whats going on there." Max said letting the man know.

"We'll also look into Moon Stone mining.." He said smiling at the boy.

Turning to Zenith, he said, "We should go collect anyone who is ready to go. They should be around the gym."

Zenith nodded. "Alright, let's go, then."

Trainer Name:

Max
    Pokemon:
    Partner Pokemon:
    Egg:

Items:

GM Story Info
    Key Locations:
    Current Team:
    Yellow Team
    Ethan
    Max
    Markus
    Zenith
    Moon
    Virtue
    Orion Aberforth

Included in this Post:

After the short battle with Zenith. Markus made his way back to the Pokemon Center. He crossed through Pewter quickly hoping to get a gym battle in asap. Before he reached the Pewter City Pokemon Center. He felt a striking pain in his gut. He felt sweet began to form as he walked into the pokemon center. The next thing he know the room spinning and he lost the strength in his body. As he hit the ground he reached his hands towards the nurses and then nothing.

As Zenith and Max made their way back to the Pokemon Center. Moon rushed up to them out of breath.
    " Markus fainted...They have him at the Pewter City Hospital ..." She said leading them to the hospital.

Twenty minutes had passed finally they stood outside the door. The doctors explained to them that Markus suffered a severe dose of the beedrill venom and he would need to stay in Pewter until that could get it out of his system. Moon told the two she would be staying with him for the time being. Max peaked in the door and felt bad for Markus who was hooked up to a machine. After trying to convince Moon to come with Zenith and Max had to leave the two behind. They made their way through town looking for Vii and Ethan. As they arrived at the gym. They crossed paths with Orion who had just beaten the gym leader. @Pyrkagias

Max paused as the trainer came out of the gym.
    " Were you the most recent person to battle Brock ? " He asked curiously.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

*I hope this post is okay, because I'm not quite sure at what point you had that event with Markus happen, lol.*

Trainer Name:
    Zenith Brunel
    Pokemon:

After Zenith and Max left the museum, Moon came running up to them, out of breath.

"Markus fainted...They have him at the Pewter City Hospital ..." Moon said.

Zenith's eyes widened at the news. "What?! We need to go check on him," she said.

The three of them headed to the Pewter City Hospital, and the doctors explained that Markus had suffered from a large dose of Beedrill venom. Moon stated that she would be staying with Markus for the time being, so she wouldn't be able to go to Mount Moon and help with the investigation.

Zenith and Max left the hospital and began to search for Ethan and Vii. They were walking by the Pewter Gym when they came across an older teenage boy who had just walked out of the building.

"Were you the most recent person to battle Brock?" Max asked curiously.

"So you're challenging the gyms as well?" Zenith asked the boy. "I'm Zenith, by the way, nice to meet you. What's your name?"
    Last edited by Zenith Avalon; 04-29-2015 at 10:06 PM.

Trainer Name: Orion Aberforth
    Pokemon:
    [Aetropos] Shuppet ♀
    [Quaen] Bulbasaur ♀
    [Praedux] Mankey ♂
    [Aempress] Weedle ♀
    [Aeviator] Pidgey ♂
    Items: Potions (x2) | Pokeballs (x10)

Orion was just leaving the Pewter City Gym after having acquired his first Gym badge when he crossed path with two Pokemon trainers.

"Were you the most recent person to battle Brock?" the black-haired young man asked curiously.

"So you're challenging the gyms as well?" his friend added. "I'm Zenith, by the way, nice to meet you. What's your name?"

"I'm Orion," he answered nervously. After all, they were Pokemon trainers and Orion knew just too well what happened when two trainers face each other eye-to-eye. With [Quean] fainted and [Preadux] at such low health, he could not afford a battle. "Look, I am not looking for a fight. You two would probably just be a waist of my time anyway," he added boldly. I was better to sound arrogant.