Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah thank you! It's really fun to do =P
    Mewtwo banner and avatar by Pokemon Trainer Sarah!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

My Art! | ASB Stats | My Nuzlocke

Page 17!

'I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.' -Mewtwo

Uh oh... Looks like the nuzlocke curse is about to begin

I like the idea that the Pokemon dying is something unusual. It will be create for the plot. I can't wait to see Gigi appear!! Keep up the good work! :)

Dun dun dun! Page 18! C:

Larvesta is my favorite gen 5 Pokemon, so I'm glad it makes an appearance so early in your comic!!

Ghetsis seems way too nice. Isn't he suppose to be one of the meanest villain in Pokemon history? Haha
    - URPG -

Ooh, it's getting intense. O: Poor Himiko. :C I like how N is clenching his shirt. Good effect. O: You're really good at drawing hands.

@Pyrkagias Larvesta is just too cute C:
    And yeah, Ghetsis is being super nice here compared to his in game version. But will that change or not as the comic goes on, who knows? =P
    @Suicune's Fire kfkjshdlfkjasdfkj THANK YOU YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH I HATE DRAWING HANDS ;0;

I UNDERSTAND YOUR HAND PAIN. I finally began my Nuzlocke comic and omg...drawing hands. They're just the classic sausage-like lines.

Here you go, page 19. Sorry for the wait! Final exams/projects and general end of the semester shenanigans D: