Page 105 of 184 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1840
    To be honest emerald can start up sooner. If the three of you have the time and interest I will work on something. I never wanted to reboot enerald because we were making some good progress and the story was interesting. However that depends on its members the three of you are the main members and if you want to start it up we eill do that.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I have the time and interest for sure. If emerald does start up soon I would be fully capable of/willing to be active.

3. This post has been liked by:

Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. DHPflareon's Avatar
    Im up for it! I have time and interest for it and I will report if something school related comes up so Im all in!

garlic bread champion Bulbasaur's Avatar
    I would like to. Time might be an issue but... I wanna get back into this.

☄♥ Happily paired with ninjaskarmory ♥☄
    My Links

Its encouraging to hear. Eric it would be great to have you come back ! DM and DHP we need Grace ! You can get her back involved we can start back up. Maybe even add a couple of others who are looking to jump back in.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Blades will bleed. Shields will shatter. DHPflareon's Avatar
    I have sent her a messege. Hopefully we get and answer tomorrow

If she does want to jump back in then we can start back up. Im going to leave it open for any other gcea member who is active and wants to get back in to join emerald for now. I dont imagine to many people are active but I dont want to leave people out. If people from the other games want to join emerald i will work on a story arch otherwise Ill just work on a short thing for what happened to emearld and we can continue from that point.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

@DHPflareon @Shadow Tracker Max Why didn't you guys just tag me here? XD I would have seen it instantly but otherwise it'll get buried in the Aqua/Magma stuff!

Yes I would like to rekindle Emerald again. :D It's so nice that you wanted to wait for me. lel. OH DREDD! Did I mention that I got back into contact with Popshakes?! I have her on facebook, but she said she didn't know if she wanted to come back to PXR. =/ Apparently it added unnecessary stress to her life which isn't good. D: I miss her though. I wish she came back. >.< I still wanna play Emma though. I feel like it wouldn't be right if I left Emma alone. ;A;

ALSO DREDD. Now that I'm a GM, I can edit your GCEA posts (in, like, the item shop and stuff, not regular posts xD) and fix anything up that I see! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    @DHPflareon @Shadow Tracker Max Why didn't you guys just tag me here? XD I would have seen it instantly but otherwise it'll get buried in the Aqua/Magma stuff!

Yes I would like to rekindle Emerald again. :D It's so nice that you wanted to wait for me. lel. OH DREDD! Did I mention that I got back into contact with Popshakes?! I have her on facebook, but she said she didn't know if she wanted to come back to PXR. =/ Apparently it added unnecessary stress to her life which isn't good. D: I miss her though. I wish she came back. >.< I still wanna play Emma though. I feel like it wouldn't be right if I left Emma alone. ;A;

ALSO DREDD. Now that I'm a GM, I can edit your GCEA posts (in, like, the item shop and stuff, not regular posts xD) and fix anything up that I see! XD
    lol you were a GCEA mod...you had that ability before ;)

Next time I'll tag you !

DHP gave me an idea for Emerald that I think may work. Im going to toy around with the idea and update you guys today. Im excited about a story starting up again. Once I do Im going to post an announcement in GCEA about Emerald coming back. Im going to open it up so a couple people can join. I think Ill set a limit maybe 7 or 8. Ideally anyone who wanted to have their character return from one of the other stories they could join in.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

@Suicune's Fire @DHPflareon @Dragon Master Mike GCEA Emerald will be starting back up in December. I am going to work on a template for the story. Once I get that posted each of you will be responsible for creating what your character did in that missing time block.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

12. This post has been liked by: