Page 12 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    I really like both of those pictures, Dredd. :D The morphed scatterbugs look pretty cool, especially since it's from Mara's point of view. A smart way to go about it. And WOW YOU DID THAT SQUIRTLE PICTURE WITH A TRACKPAD?!??!? Holy cow! That's amazing! XD I couldn't do that! I really like both pictures. :] If Dragon Master doesn't beat me to it, I'll grade those in the sketchpad later. :]

~SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    I really like both of those pictures, Dredd. :D The morphed scatterbugs look pretty cool, especially since it's from Mara's point of view. A smart way to go about it. And WOW YOU DID THAT SQUIRTLE PICTURE WITH A TRACKPAD?!??!? Holy cow! That's amazing! XD I couldn't do that! I really like both pictures. :] If Dragon Master doesn't beat me to it, I'll grade those in the sketchpad later. :]

~SF.
    Everything i do now is on the damn track pad...ugh it sucks.

Thanks though !

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

More great pictures! Wow, you did that first one with a touchpadthingy? That's... Impressive to say the least XD. I found it impressive you use paint for all your pictures, and now you used a... I think SF called it a track pad, I don't really know what to call it so i'm going with that. The second one is really good too.

Also,

Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    If Dragon Master doesn't beat me to it, I'll grade those in the sketchpad later. :]

~SF.
    Don't worry, Just got back from my cousin's beach house after spending the past few days in the ocean, so I'm ready to go to sleep, you have a good 12 hours before I have enough energy to even think about grading.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
    More great pictures! Wow, you did that first one with a touchpadthingy? That's... Impressive to say the least XD. I found it impressive you use paint for all your pictures, and now you used a... I think SF called it a track pad, I don't really know what to call it so i'm going with that. The second one is really good too.

Also,

Don't worry, Just got back from my cousin's beach house after spending the past few days in the ocean, so I'm ready to go to sleep, you have a good 12 hours before I have enough energy to even think about grading.
    I did both with the touch pad ! I think grace calls it a track pad ..That term is new to me as well..lol
    Grace says nice things cause she feels bad I think. Her pictures are super amazing and she has just the right programs to add to her already great drawing !

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Tracker Max View Post
    I did both with the touch pad ! I think grace calls it a track pad ..That term is new to me as well..lol
    Touchpad, trackpad, whatever. xD The dumb square things on laptops that can be temperamental if the buttons are included in the touchiness. THEY SHOULD BE SEPARATE OR THE MOUSE MOVES WHEN YOU TRY TO CLICK ARRRGHHHH

Grace says nice things cause she feels bad I think. Her pictures are super amazing and she has just the right programs to add to her already great drawing !
    Excuse me, I'm pretty sure you say these things to stir me up and it WORKS! Hey! I can appreciate all art! xD I don't consider mine that good. I spend hours upon hours on a single picture before I'm satisfied with it so don't think that I can whip them out like a machine. I always enjoy your artwork and DUDE. If I had to do a drawing on a trackpad, it would NOT look that good. I can assure you. xD Do you know what I use? This thing (although mine says "bamboo" down the bottom instead of Wacom...and has a pikachu head sticker whose ears have been rubbed off).

And I always lose that pen so I have to put it in the holder. XD So stop discrediting yourself in the name of others, because you're a good artist!

~SF.

Lucian convincing Shroomish to join the team.

WAR week 1 submission
    Mega Ambipom

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

What else can I say ...

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

What else can I say ...
    Aw, Dredd. :c It's great. I love the expression! And the hat. xD Well...we'll miss you! So will GCEA! Don't worry; it'll still be here when you get back. x)

Dear @Braixen

You've been one of my favorite since you first showed up. I admire your art skills, your kindness and I know I can turn to you if I need help setting up a projects or for general support. After @Trainer17 stole grace away I wasnt sure I'd find another but then you showed up..hahaha I guess what I am asking is will you be my PXR pair ?

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

10. This post has been liked by:

Oh my!!! @Shadow Tracker Max I am blushing! That is a wonderful piece of art... and such kind words which I can 100% say back to you! ^_^ I would love to.

Omg that picture is beyond cute

Check out my Artshop/Gallery! Formally known as Absol
    Paired with Shadow Tracker Max