Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    I'd be happy with it too! xD It's very cute and I love the pose. Your colouring is really good too, which I think is awesome. :D Well done. The only thing I could say about the charmander egg was what I mentioned on the GCEA Sketchpad thread, how the egg is a little misshapen at the front, although that hardly matters. XD Eggs can be laid in funny shapes anyway.

I think the ho-oh's neck could be a little longer perhaps, and maybe it could look a little more fierce? And a bigger comb, perhaps? Still, it's an awesome picture. xD

~SF.

Ho-Oh was there to meet trainers ! I didnt it want it to scare them! but the neck could be a little longer. I was doing the best i could to make it realistic.

also here's my newest piece

Its not as flashy as the last couple but i was happy to get Dash finished and porygon hologram finally drawn out.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

i love the jackalope, there is so much detail in it. I really like the Starmie to. They are all really good lol

EDIT: i just realised you have some pictures that aren't in the two main posts at the start, im really liking them all!

EDIT 2: might as well just add this in here rather than making a new post. What do you use to draw with? markers?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmaster715 View Post
    i love the jackalope, there is so much detail in it. I really like the Starmie to. They are all really good lol

EDIT: i just realised you have some pictures that aren't in the two main posts at the start, im really liking them all!

EDIT 2: might as well just add this in here rather than making a new post. What do you use to draw with? markers?
    The last three were done with drawings were done with my new makers. The ones before that were done with my old cryola makers or I drew the picture by hand and edited it all on ms paint.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

These are all very well done, but the music box in the first post really stood out to me as being VERY nice.
    not that serious

Quote Originally Posted by PerseusRad View Post
    These are all very well done, but the music box in the first post really stood out to me as being VERY nice.
    Thanks the box was a gift for my best friends birthday !

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Shiny Sableye this is for Ruby its not done yet !

Lucian and Hoohoot

Inkey !! I love this little guy

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

I did this today for fun.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

Certified Eeveelution Enthusiast Dragon Master Mike's Avatar
    GCEA Staff

I was looking at the newer pictures and they are really good =D The shiny sableye is REALLY well shaded and just overall drawn well.

Lucian and the Hoothoot are also really good. I cant say i expected Lucian to look like that. I LOVE how you did the hoothoot,
    with its spikey outlines like that it looks so good. Also the way you did Lucians hair is just perfect.

Again the Inkey is shaded great, i really like it. And of course i like the Gengar.

The drawings almost look like watercolors. By any chance are your markers prisma colors?

Quote Originally Posted by dragonmaster715 View Post
    I was looking at the newer pictures and they are really good =D The shiny sableye is REALLY well shaded and just overall drawn well.

Lucian and the Hoothoot are also really good. I cant say i expected Lucian to look like that. I LOVE how you did the hoothoot,
    with its spikey outlines like that it looks so good. Also the way you did Lucians hair is just perfect.

Again the Inkey is shaded great, i really like it. And of course i like the Gengar.

The drawings almost look like watercolors. By any chance are your markers prisma colors?
    Thanks man! To be honest I suck at drawing people so I try to make the focus the pokemon. I felt really good about the way hoothoot turned out. Im glad you liked the sableye I wanted to add that into my gcea art but didnt want to mess with the picture.

Yeah I use Prisma Markers. I really like the way the colors look with them.

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic