Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Xavier Hundres - Twig
    small pond
    Affected RP'ers: Noblejanobii

A part of Xavier wanted to keep insulting the statue-partner so she'd break him and he'd turn into something better than a twig. He was better than that though. "Alright! Alright! I'm sorry! How was I supposed to know the statue was a living pokemon? Its not like this place comes with labels you know!"

Joshua Kanz - Human
    beach

Joshua collapsed in the green, moist sand. The fumes were making the world spin in unnatural colors and he was having a hard time keeping a hold on where anything was. The one thing he was sure of, however, was that as he'd fallen he'd felt a tail and horns grow from his body. The sensation was like an itch. With whatever strength he had left, he felt his new body parts, they were short and curly. His tail was long, sleek, and furry. "What did I get myself into?" He wondered, wishing he'd never entered the stupid trick house.

VPP

Joarro Louis Jozander
    Ruined Dungeon
    Affected RPers: @Chakramaster

There i sat. I've become a Venonat resembling creature. I wasn't alone though. I was among 20 miniature ones as well. The bantering that once came from them had ceased to meet my ears. Our cherry colored eyes had all widened and locked on the shadowy figure taking light. It was a trainer and his Eevee. Cheers of joy began to shriek from the creatures, but i stood silent. I've seen this guy before...ive seen his face on THAT WALL!

Administrator

Brian Evans - Currently: Human
    Affected RPers: @Eri

I continue looking around the room for anything that could get me out of here. A sign, a clue, or just about anything that could hint as the a way out of not only this room, but this entire place!

"Man I really wish there were something interesting around here that could pose as a clue about this place. I swear I've been here three days now. Three days and not found anything of relevance to help get out of this place." I say and sigh as a result.

I look over to the man that was over in the other corner of the room eating burger and notice he's beginning to change form as expected. Not only that, but now there's many others around him and they are all looking at me in a pretty excited way.

"Well I knew that was coming. Seriously, did you NOT know that eating something here would change you into something? What's gotten into you? Were you really THAT hungry?" I ask the man who now looks very similar to the form of a Venonat.

"Either way, I might be able to help you all change forms if you want. Though I imagine whatever we try may not be as good as a Venonat. In fact it could be something the would make you wish you stayed a Venonat. So if you're sure you want a way out follow me." I say, not caring if they really follow me or not

Ugh...it wasn't my plan to get so many followers, but....I really need to find a place to rest so Eevee and I can eat

"Tell you all what." I say as I stop walking and look back to them

"Why don't you all start looking around. If you find anything that you think would be important then bring it to me. Eevee and I are gonna go just into the room next door. All of you just keep looking. Once Eevee and I are done we will join you. Just remember, don't come to us unless you find anything. Especially you." I say as I point to the man who just transformed after eating the burger.

"You're....a bit too crazy. I'd happily explain things you don't know about this place to you, but I don't want you losing your mind around me and hurting me or Eevee." I said to the Venonat looking man

I drifted off into my own thoughts as I walked into the next room with Eevee still hanging on to my shoulder. Trying to find some privacy to get a small meal in at least.

Man I feel sorry for this man. He's slowly becoming a Venonat. I really want to help everyone here, but....how? Whatever they may be fed might change them into something worse.

I begin to unpack some things as Eevee leaps off my shoulder to the ground. A pile of dust rises as she does. She shakes herself to try and keep any dirt out from her fur. After that she gives me a stare as if she were upset we were in such a place.

"Yeah, I know Eevee I'm sorry it's a mess in here, but this was the only place I could find nearby. If we risked another place who knows what we might have ended up in. This was the best place I could find for now. So let's just eat while we can. Besides, with those Venonat people, we might just be lucky enough to stay hidden from anything that might try to sneak up on us." I talk with Eevee while pulling out some food.

I pulled out an apple, still no signs of rot to it. A half full bag of Pokechow with one more full bag still in the pack. As well as 3 water bottles. I pulled out a single water bottle and Eevee's small cup I carry around for her water and fill it 1/4th of the way full and pour out a little Pokechow for her.

"Don't worry girl. I'm sure that should be more than enough for now." I tell Eevee happily as I give her a caring pet through her fur.

"I guess for now" I say as I take a bite of my apple. "We wait and eat. Let's enjoy this brief moment while we can" I say as I pull out some paper and pens from my bag.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Fox Oleander-Mermaid
    Small Pond
    Affected RPers: @Morzone

Fox sighed and tossed the twig back to the ground. She swam to the shore and leaned against it. "Exactly, so you just don't say anything insulting or could be taken as an insult. It's what I've done for the… I don't know, however many days, weeks, months, or years I've spent here."

Sloane Jackson-Human
    Beach

Sloane coughed as she pushed herself off the wet sand. This was disgusting. She coughed and hacked hard before sighing. She brushed the wet sand off her face and stood up. She checked her belt. Everyone except Odessa was there. Sloane quickly scanned the horizon. She frowned. No forest in sight. Couldn't that Shiloh guy have dropped her somewhere closer to Odessa.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jonathan Bradshaw - Bellossom
    The Fountain Room

In here, we had five fountains, one eager Sunflora test subject who absolutely insisted on becoming something adorable, and a Treecko who was beginning to agree with me that Sonya was nuts. I was almost beginning to think she was getting addicted to the whole transforming thing. But then again, I wouldn't be too crazy being a Sunflora either.

In this room, the five fountains were all different styles, sizes, and the liquid they were spraying were all different colors. The rest of the room seemed to be in marble and concrete with a checkerboard-tiled floor of black and white. In any case, I was fine with being a Bellossom and had no interest in sipping that water. But Sonya just waddled her way right up to closest, medium-sized fountain with silver engravings and was spraying purple liquid, and starting drinking it.

While she was doing that, I mapped out the door behind me. The first was a strange locker room with doors of all sizes and colors, the second was an outdoor park with many polka-dots all over the place, third was the greenhouse we were just in, fourth was the art gallery I was in before, and fifth was the grape soda swimming pool I saw before.

1. Rainbow Locker Room
    2. Polka-dot Park
    3. Mystical Greenhouse - The plants change you into grass-type Pokémon! See labels for details.
    4. Art Gallery - Nothing of interest here, mostly just weird art.
    5. Grape Soda Swimming Pool - WARNING: Do NOT drink from the pool! Changes people into sock puppets!

This was working out pretty well. Abusing the whole door cycle thing was letting me see rooms I had already seen before, and I could help anyone that came through here by writing out the notes on the walls.

As for Sonya, I just got the marker ready, all set to let everyone know what this fountain did. I saw her drink the purple liquid, and suddenly she was entirely coated with metal, but still a Sunflora. She stepped back in shock, clanging the floor with every step she took.

"No, no... this is just not good!" Sonya complained. "Let me try something else!"

"Is she always like this?" Tom asked me as she waddled off to the small fountain with the red liquid.

"You should have seen her at the food court," I sighed, knowing that was a real pain. "She had to try out everything and I just barely got her to be happy with Oshawott."

Well, she was still pretty helpful about being the guinea pig for all these weird things the Trick House did. She was certainly saving everyone else a whole lot of trouble.

Xavier Hundres - Twig
    small pond
    Affected RP'ers: @Noblejanobii

Xavier tumbled slightly before righting himself. "You've been in here that long huh? I think I've been in here a few months... though its impossible to tell really. How long have you been a mermaid? And your friend a statue?"

Joshua Kanz - Human -> Kitsune with horns
    fungus covered beach

Joshua opened his eyes. He felt fine! But how? He looked down at himself. His skin had turned mostly into light orange fur! Had the fungus transformed him even more? feeling his head and his back, he found the horns and tail were still there, though small cat-like ears now rose beside the horns as well. "What the hell? What's happened to me?" He said, panicking. He stood up, then stumbled over something small. Pichu! Only... now it was pichu with gray-ish fur, a tail, and some small horns. Joshua could just make out that he was a pichu under it all, but that was probably because he knew him so well. "This cannot be happening." He groaned, looking at himself and his pokemon in horror.

VPP

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Jonathan Bradshaw - Bellossom
    The Fountain Room

The Fountain Room was fascinating. Basically, what it ended up doing was changing your type. The medium purple fountain changed the typing to Steel, the small red one changed the typing to Rock, the huge one with the blue liquid changed the typing to Fire, the smaller one with the yellow liquid changed typing to Dark, and the last of them, a really tiny fountain with green liquid, changing typing to Fairy. It really made me wonder what it would have done to us as humans. But, I took note of it and wrote down on each of the fountains and in the middle of the floor.

These fountains change your typing.

Purple = Steel
    Red = Rock
    Blue = Fire
    Yellow = Dark
    Green = Fairy

Of course, Sonya wasn't too thrilled about being a pink and white Fairy-type Sunflora, so I offered her the star chips she needed to become Oshawott again. But, she turned them down and still wasn't satisfied with that...

"Fussy one, isn't she?" Tom the Treecko told me.

"Tell me about it," I sighed, wondering if it was even worth keeping these things anymore. "She could get turned into a legendary Pokémon and still complain it wasn't cute."

"I heard that!" she shouted back, not sounding too happy.

After that, I decided to head to the exit door. I noticed there were two of them now, so I had at it and mapped them out. The upside-down pool hall was one I had seen before, same thing with the candy store, although that had been a while ago. #3 lead to what looked like a rainbow slide in the clouds that kept going on and on until it simply faded out of view. #4 lead back to the furnace room, and #5 led to some kind of apple orchard. Finally, the last one in the cycle was some sort of gray-colored hotel lobby with a lot of plants everywhere for whatever reason.

1. Upside-down Pool Hall
    2. Candy Store
    3. Rainbow Slide
    4. Furnace Room
    5. Apple Orchard
    6. Hotel Lobby

And then I did the same thing with the second exit door.

1. Basketball Court
    2. Dark Subway
    3. Dining Room
    4. Floating Cubicle Farm
    5. Purple Parking Lot
    6. Movie Theater

"Oh, you're making this too easy!" Tom nearly laughed. "This is going to suck all the challenge out of the Trick House!"

"See, we'll be out of here soon enough," I smiled smugly. "Easy money."

But then Tom looked at me strangely. His entire disposition changed and I suddenly realized he wasn't who I thought he was.

"No... no... I simply cannot allow this," Tom told me with a warped voice. "Cannot allow this. Cannot allow this."

And then he simply exploded... into colorful confetti. And then the lighting suddenly went dark...

Oh man...

Joarro Louis Jozander
    Ruined Dungeon
    Affected RPers: @Chakramaster

This guy just ate food and didn't transform. Same with his Eevee. All these other creatures have also realized the situation...were they transformed too? As tempting as taking the food from him would be i need to make sure they dont attack him. I know i seen his face on the wall and i need answers!

I quickly dashed in front the creatures cutting off their path.

"Hey you creatures....if you were once real people you should know not to attacking people for their food!, get a hold of yourself!" I shouted.

Im one to talk....Had my hunger continued i would have caused some real harm.

"Lets all settle down and discuss this. I have some food in my bag, but i lost it. If we all work together in finding it i would gladly share with you all"

The look in their eyes did not change and their hostility was beginning to take action.

"Hey kid listen to me! In the room before this one, You probably came from there, exists a wall of faces. I happened to recognize your face from that very same wall! Why is that!? Who are all those people!? Do you know them!? How do i get out of this!? i questioned.

The kid remained silent, perhaps he has recognized the situation he is in. Perhaps he doesn't trust me....i do look like them after all. The creatures made their way at me.

"well isn't this reminiscent..." i murmured.

The creatures, with their vast numbers, overwhelmed my sheer size.

"uggh....Hey kid if i were you i would run! Lets hope we meet again!" I shouted.

As the creatures were making their way towards the kid and his Eevee, the floor then broke through consuming us all. Just like in the washroom, im free falling unknowing of what will be my fate.

Administrator

Brian Evans - Currently: Human
    Affected RPers: @Eri

After Eevee and I were about finished with the small bits of food I got out for us. I began hearing noises from around the corner where I left those things. Argh.....now I'm calling things I see as Pokemon, that were once human..."things." What's wrong with me? They still ARE human on the inside, even if they aren't on the outside.....right? I'd rather not find out so quickly, but with with this place. I really don't know what to expect next.

I suddenly heard a voice from the around the corner calling for me, or so it sounded.

"Hey kid listen to me! In the room before this one, You probably came from there, exists a wall of faces. I happened to recognize your face from that very same wall! Why is that!? Who are all those people!? Do you know them!? How do i get out of this!?" the voice echoed.

I sat there for a good moment. Trying to think relax more than take in what to do about the others around the corner. Until it finally hit me.

A wall....of faces. Wait, so that was a face I saw on the wall! Did he say....it had MY face on it? What's going on here!?

"WAIT! Did you say the wall has MY face on it? Was it just 'MY' face or were there more?" I questioned the voice from around the corner while gathering my supplies and remaining food scraps along with Eevee's bowl.

After gathering all of my stuff I hear the voice yet again.

"uggh....Hey kid if i were you i would run! Lets hope we meet again!" the voice echoed once more before going silent.

I suddenly begin to feel something underneath me shaking. Eevee trying to keep her balance as the entire area shakes.

Just as it started, it stopped. Eevee and I begin making our way around the corner, except. The entire floor was missing.

"Great, now we have no way back. I guess we should just make our way around the corner and see if there was a doorway leadin back to that wall. I need to see this for myself. Maybe I'll even sketch it out to look back. Maybe there's some bigger meaning behind it." I thought aloud while looking back.

I lean down and let Eevee grab onto my shoulder as we both make way to the end of the room to find another doorway. Luckily there was one. We managed to walk down one pathway and another for a few more turns before we finally ended up at the wall mentioned.

"HERE!" I said aloud as I focus the flashlight on a wider area so I can see the wall more clearly.

"That man...he wasn't wrong. I can clearly see faces. Some I don't even recognize. Some are clear, others are faded or cracked here and there. Some are even Pokemon faces! What.....what does this mean!" I put my hand to my head, frustrated that I couldn't figure any of it out.

"I guess I'll just sketch down what I can see here. It's just....weird seeing my own face on that wall. Oddly enough I don't recognize that man's face anywhere, but I'll overlook that for now. Instead, let's go ahead and sketch it out." I say as I get my paper and pens set up. I make sure to set the flashlight up in a place so I can see at least most of the wall.

After some time of much silence. I sit here with Eevee curled up in my lap as I begin finishing the sketch of the wall.

"Aaaaaaand done! Alright. I'll put this up and maybe for a furute reference look back at it. Hopefully something like this will be of some use later on. It's odd though...some were human, others were Pokemon, but....I didn't see my face on there after making most of the sketch. What could that man have meant about seeing 'my face?'" I say as I gently place Eevee on the ground.

As I do, the entire area shakes once more and the flashlight falls over and goes out.

"NO!" I shouted as I try to get my bearings and grab the flashlight. As I finally make my way in the dark I feel something brush against my leg and then place something in my hand. Curiously, I grab it. It was my flashlight. I began hitting the flashlight in the palm of my hand to try and get it to turn back on. Luckily it worked. I quickly look as to what handed it to me and it was Eevee!

"I should've known it was you! Thanks girl!" I say as I brush through Eevee's fur once more. As I do, the ground shifts beneath us again. As it does I reach out to grab Eevee, but I miss. We both fall into the opening in the ground. The only thing I can think of is...at least we weren't separated. I don't know if I could ever lose another friend ever again.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Fox Oleander- Mermaid
    Small Pond
    Affected RPers: @Morzone

Fox paused and put a hand to her chin. She thought it over a minute before her eyes widened as a thought occurred to her. She looked around then gently picked up the twig. She swam carefully just a little ways down shore from where Hemlock was. Fox placed Jonathan on the ground and said,

"You see this shattered pottery? It looks like a teapot right? That was me." Fox looked up to the sky and pointed. "I fell from somewhere up there and my body couldn't handle the fall, so I shattered and died. When I woke up, I was a mermaid at the bottom of the pond. And I can't get out. If I leave my body dehydrates quickly and the more fruits I've eaten around here the worse it is. I can't breathe air anymore." Fox sighed. "Hemlock, where his statue is where he fell. He was a teacup and he just reformed as a statue on top of the tea cup remains." She shook her head a little. "If I knew how long I had been here I'd tell you but it's always night in this area so I don't know."
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire