[v11] Ghostwriter
    [v12] Sir Sivelos
    [v13] Ghostwriter
    [v14] Pyrkagias
    [v15] Neo Emolga
    [v16] Chakramaster
    [v17] Chakramaster
    [v18] Neo Emolga

Where will the game take us this time? Begin!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Where will the game take us this time? Begin!
    To the many lands of the unknown!

Okay, as you requested, I've been trying Pokemon Art Academy and it's pretty cute and helpful, but I'd recommend getting your own music to play as you draw.

The basic lessons just involve tracing the heads of Pokemon starters, which is fine. I already did three of them (Pikachu, Oshawott, and Chespin) and it's a pretty easy-going start, I'd have to say. My only thing is I wished they introduced the zoom tool earlier. When they finally did, I was like YES!

But so far so good, I'll keep you updated.

Administrator

@Neo Emolga

Well while I waited on your review I watched the GameGrumps play it. Big mistake as they barely too it seriously (seriously they made a "Hey Arnold!" Reference by drawing Froakie and called it "Hey Froakie!" Hahaha, as funny as that was it's not a serious video to get a review or idea of how good it is from.

Aww, so you gotta wait to unlock the zoom tool? That sucks, but I bet it's more than worth it. Thanks for the info on it though Neo. Still something I need to decide if I want or not. I uhh...I tried drawing a Pikachu again today for the first time in years (well over 10) and uhh....yeah let's just say it's in thousands of pieces and trashed right now xD. Forgot to snap a picture and post it beforehand. I'll retry again soon though and post it here or the pairs thread cause Gemma wanted me to show her my "artistic skill" sometime. xD. I'm still hesitant cause everyone is going to laugh. I'm pretty confident I have the WORST drawing skills here on PXR xD

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

@Neo Emolga

Well while I waited on your review I watched the GameGrumps play it. Big mistake as they barely too it seriously (seriously they made a "Hey Arnold!" Reference by drawing Froakie and called it "Hey Froakie!" Hahaha, as funny as that was it's not a serious video to get a review or idea of how good it is from.

Aww, so you gotta wait to unlock the zoom tool? That sucks, but I bet it's more than worth it. Thanks for the info on it though Neo. Still something I need to decide if I want or not. I uhh...I tried drawing a Pikachu again today for the first time in years (well over 10) and uhh....yeah let's just say it's in thousands of pieces and trashed right now xD. Forgot to snap a picture and post it beforehand. I'll retry again soon though and post it here or the pairs thread cause Gemma wanted me to show her my "artistic skill" sometime. xD. I'm still hesitant cause everyone is going to laugh. I'm pretty confident I have the WORST drawing skills here on PXR xD
    Yeah... I think I can give you a much better review.

The Zoom tool is introduced pretty early, don't fret too much about that one. They're just a little more on the slow side when it comes to introducing tools, but I really can't complain all that much. I'm definitely going to get deeper into it and I'll let you know how that works out.

Reach for the Stars ~★ Chibi Altaria's Avatar
    I was gonna buy it for fun, but then thought against it cause I didn't think it would actually teach me anything. XD

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post
    I was gonna buy it for fun, but then thought against it cause I didn't think it would actually teach me anything. XD
    I think the characters in the game would be trying to hire you as a teacher, Gemma... if they managed to pick their jaws up from the floor, that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    I think the characters in the game would be trying to hire you as a teacher, Gemma... if they managed to pick their jaws up from the floor, that is.
    AWW, NEO. PSHH. n//n

It would probably be fun anyway, just to draw, but I've already spent more money on art equipment than I ever needed to. xD

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar Latias View Post

AWW, NEO. PSHH. n//n

It would probably be fun anyway, just to draw, but I've already spent more money on art equipment than I ever needed to. xD
    I mean people like me could stand the held. If the game won't help it'll all be up to Gemma if she starts doing tutorials at all xD. I'd imagine she'd make a great art teacher! =D

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

I mean people like me could stand the held. If the game won't help it'll all be up to Gemma if she starts doing tutorials at all xD. I'd imagine she'd make a great art teacher! =D
    She totally would! Super-skilled, super nice, and always a great person to work with!

Heck, I would definitely sign up for those classes.

Aw hell no, I don't have the patience to teach others. XD I'd be yelling at everyone because they couldn't draw a circle lol. Kidding. Actually I was debating whether or not to become a teacher, but that wouldn't work since I dislike kids. :p

I could probably teach you guys a thing or two, though! c: