Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Master Mike View Post
Max and I discussed that you can have a Pokemon help you with an action that requires a roll, but for the sake of simplicity you won't get a bonus for it. As far as something like using a ghost type Pokemon to go through a wall to unlock the door, that's a good question though. I would say something like that would just work since it's not really a skill, its just an ability that ghost types have. @Rival Max What do you think?

I'm sure if we failed and were caught, If there was any way that we realistically could talk our way out of the situation, Max would let us try.

for the last part I think Max will always present an option when there's a roll to be made.
The pokemon wont be able to be used in the capacity truly asked about. The skill roll will encompass the action. So a pokemons success will be determined by the chaeacters skill.

Lychee the skill is limited to one skill per player

Also the use of the skills to comment a crime is where police get involved. players will have the option not to commit the crime. In the case of stealing stuff they want. There will be higher odds of getting caught for petty crimes