Thread: GCEA updates

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

GCEA updates

Hey, everyone, I wanted to give you all a heads up about some of the things happening in GCEA. If you have questions or comments as always feel free to ask.

1. GCEA Blue and Team Galatic: From this point forward I will be posting the gm updates every Friday. This means for those of you who post a little slower you can have to get your update in in that period. If you can not post once a week you need to contact me.

2. GCEA TGD: Dragon Master Mike will be working up a full list of rng rolls of the skills in TGD. If you have any suggestion or question you can contact him. I asked him to make a role for just about everything the skills would relate to.

3. GCEA 7 Year: For the month of August there will be a series of mini events, giveaways and double point options.

4.GCEA Achievement: Years ago we created an achievements thread. The purpose of the thread was to help people get points and unlock items. I feel now more than ever this would help the current pace of all the GCEA stories.

@Brettles @Noblejanobii @Shruikan @brandon_g @Dragon Master Mike @Desolate Divine @Lychee @Suicune's Fire @5TailedDemonLizard @Truly

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by:

Lychee