So for those that don’t know, Toreba is this fun and fascinating smartphone game where you can play a crane game in Japan and win real prizes, and that includes plenty of Pokémon-related stuff like plushies, figures, tote bags, umbrellas, and plenty more (though they’ve got heaps of other stuff, too)! Shipping is free (though expect a bit of a delay with how things are right now and you can only have one free shipment per week) and it’s totally legit! I’ve won two plushies myself, a big 30cm Dedenne and a 24cm Growlithe. They’re great and just like the stuff you’d get from the Pokémon Center store. Sure, you could keep dropping money into TP, but it’s pricey and these games can be very, very tricky sometimes. Just a forewarning, but they’re still really fun even if all you do is just use the daily tickets.

If you install the app, you get five free tries and if you put in $10, you get two free play tickets every day and then FOUR of them on the 1st, 10th, and 20th of every month (in Japan’s time, so you may get these the day before depending on your time zone). Winning one prize pretty much makes up for that upfront cost, but you could still keep winning after that and we’ve got several people here that have won amazing heaps of stuff (I’m kind of jealous XD)!

Another great thing is if you win, they send you a replay video of it and you can share it with others! So give it a try and if you win something, show us your videos! We’d love to see it and this makes a great place to share wins, chat about strategies, and other stuff like that.