Maybe you're a Steam player like me, but if you are, I think you might be like me and you have a number of games that are in your library, but you haven't actually even played once (this doesn't count games that you maybe only played once and then shelved shortly after). For me, that list is...

Batman: Arkham City - I played Arkham Asylum on XBox and it wasn't really my cup of tea. Not a bad game, but holy cow, I wasn't very good at it and so often ran into those "so what to the developers want me to do now" situations again and again. I got this as a gift copy and... yeah, I haven't played it.

Black Desert - Steam had this as a free download, which of course has little to no risk, and it just continues to sit uninstalled!

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - I like XCOM 1 and 2, but I've heard this isn't quite as good. Needless to say, I haven't really gotten around to trying it either, though.

Guns of Icarus Online - There was a group of people on PE2K that said "hey, let's set up Guns of Icarus games" and that just never came to be.

Payday 2 - I keep seeing things about this game and I forget if it was a free download, but yeah, I've had this game in my library for years and haven't actually ever played it. I dunno, something about the clown faces irks me. I just hate looking at them.

Shadowrun: Dragonfall and Shadowrun: Hong Kong - Given, I have played Shadowrun Returns, but that was honestly a very linear RPG that didn't offer a whole lot of exploring. First I found I made my character wrong and had to start over, and I realized virtually nothing about the storyline or sequence of events changes. I shelved it pretty early and didn't try the other two installments.

Sid Meier's Civilization V - This came with buying XCOM: Enemy Unknown. I've heard good things about it, but again, I tend to shy away from strategy games. The learning curve on some of these, especially with online play, is just scary. xD

Stellaris - Chakra gifted me this game and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit I haven't played it. I'm not the hottest player at strategy games and I think I'd be a total nubcake at this one, which looks super-complicated. Sorry, Chakra. :P

Stick Fight: The Game - Robin from the PRS server was really nice to gift me this, but... eh, I kind of don't know why he did. They invited me to join, just simply told him I didn't have the game, and then he bought it for me, which was nice and generous, but he didn't really have to do that. :P

Survarium - I have no idea when or how I got this. It's free to play, but the reviews are mixed and I've heard some iffy things about it.

Tabletop Simulator: - My brother had free copies of this game and he gave me one for my birthday. Cool idea, but I haven't ever actually installed it. So it kind of just continues to sit there among the rest of my collection. xD

Uno - Another gift from Chakra. I just haven't really had the itch to play Uno. Like... in years. xD Thanks anyway, though!