Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Lychee View Post
    Attachment 2012
    I'm feeling a little shaky tonight...

Attachment 2013
    But it definitely sounds like Bennis friend the Drapion has got something on their mind, and doesn't want to talk about it. Could be anything, but could also be a clue!

Attachment 2014
    I'll go talk them out of whatever foul mood they're in!...Or sympathize. And ask about that weird flower... There, now I'm motivated!

Talk to 4 Raboa the Drapion ♀ and use Diplomacy
    Having heard a bit about what happened between Raboa and Benni, you decide to see what the story is from Raboa’s side. And you feel confident you can talk her out of whatever is really bothering her.

The main focus you intend on targeting is how all of a sudden it seems. Surely Raboa has a reason for it.

You find Raboa outside not at the Kako Industries Farm, but instead by the Seaport Lofts where she lives. And you can easily see this is not a clean or nice apartment building. You could easily see yourself getting tired of seeing the garbage everywhere all the time and that certain furnishings are breaking down and falling apart. But Pokémon that are struggling financially just have to put up with it…

As you realize, Raboa has no actual ownership of the Kako farms. She’s only a worker there and you figure that might be one reason among many that daily things like that eat away at her. Besides her, you can see she’s already had a few bottles of hard cider and you imagine she’s feeling the effects.

You introduce yourself and it seems Raboa is a bit perturbed that you’re interrupting what really just seems like brooding to you. And then you ask her if everything is alright.

“No. No, in fact that’s a stupid question. Nothing is ‘alright,’ can’t you tell or are you-“

You instead sit besides her, showing you’re intent on giving her time to speak, vent, complain, or simply speak her mind. You can tell she didn’t expect this from a total stranger and it seems like it’s something she hasn’t felt for a while. Not since she’s started pushing everyone back. Including Benni.

“I want to know what’s hurting you,” you tell her.

#4 Raboa the Drapion has become Compliant.

You make it clear you know, but you’ve shown you’re not angry with her and you’re not confronting her over what she did to Benni.

“Everything… everything hurts,” she tells you bitterly. “Every day I wake up wondering ‘gee, I wonder what god-forsaken thing is going to piss me off today’ and I probably won’t be ready for it. I’m never ready for it.”

“Was it always like this?” you ask her, empathizing with Raboa. “Or did this only just happen recently?”

A cold breeze suddenly gusts by as you look to Raboa intently. All the while, it’s deadly quiet as the only light around you seems to be from the moon and an old streetlamp.

“N-No, it wasn’t…”

It wasn’t until you came across that thing. Wasn’t it? That “flower.”

Your eyes say it all, and your innate psychic power is able to probe into Raboa’s memories and emotions. The answer is clear to you that no, no it wasn’t always like this. That thing did it to her.

“It’s like I… I know I want… but I… I-I can’t…” Raboa mutters, but is unable to piece together the emotions she feels.

“Give it to me,” you assure her. “You know it has done nothing good for you. You only hold onto it… because it wants you to. Don’t think about it, just get rid of it like you’re ripping off a bandage. It has to be quick or it’ll try to stop you.”

“I…”

She does as you say, but what happens next is not what you expect. Instead of handing it over, she tosses it into the air, the only way she can quickly free her dark bondage to it. Instinctively, you try to catch the jet-black flower in the hopes that it doesn’t break and shatter on the ground.

And you successfully catch it, but…

@Horrific Defilement – DARK (6 Purity Damage)@ Trap 30% Evasion Test: 99 out of 100: FAILED!

Have you always been happy, Chichi? Have you?

H̺͎̩ͤ̐ͥa̫͕̯̣̟̲̗̠̟Ve̯̻̬̤͈ ̭̮̗̲̰̲ͫ͊͆̋̌͗Ỳ̺̥̬̰̝̀͛̿ͥo̰͋U͈͔̮̙͙͔͓̖̭͎?̎́͑̏ͩͬ̍̍ ̽̚

“I… deserve to be happy.”
    You think to yourself. You know you’re not wrong, but…

“Like ȟ̬̩͉̙̄ͣ͋e̫̙̮͙̰̦̯̦͓̭̭ͩͯ̅̆ͯ̈̌̇ͨͤͧl̯̪̥̤̩l̈́̓̍͐̽̒̍̒͑ͤ̔ ̖̙̤͔̤̝̼͖̹̫̝̗̙̪̼͆̆ͤ̉ you do.”

ChiChi has suffered 3 damage to Purity.

You forget everything for a moment. What you’re even doing here, what time it is, and part of your mind even manages to get you to think you’ve forgotten that you’re being watched and that there are eyes and t̘̔͝hǐ̠̙ͯͩͅñg̋͊ͪ̋͐s̆̍̏ͦ̄ͤͦ ä͉nd̻̲̮ ̷̲̮̭͚͙ͩ͆ͤ͐͆it̳̮̕’͔̲̟̈́̌̑s͍ ͯ͒̒ͧ͐͏alͬ̓̐͗̒͊̓ͦ̌́ͨr͑̄͆ͩeǎ̺͇̫͇͔̩͇͙̫̹̺̽̐̿̈́͂̏̆ͮ̀͗dy ̘͔̼̠̩͖̬ ͕̞̼͍̥̘̃̔͆͒̈̚g̫̗̝̺̮͔̖̫̺̱̫̳̪̹̏̃̍͒̓̓̀͊͌̑ͨ̇͐̌ot̲͙̤͓͇̜ͅ ̩͔̪̟̰̩ͅt͒ͯͪ͒ͨ̾ͯͩ̈́ͤe̼̖̹͔̩͈̳̯͙͛̃ͣ̾̈͗̒ͤͣn͗̄ ̱̱̘̫̗̮̝̹͕̗̙̜̦̠̐̃̈́̋ͯ̓͋̀͋̐͌̓̌ͩͯͅf̯̭̦͔̤̔͋̿͆̈ͣͥ̐̍̓̒̃ͭͅ ͕͖̬̣͚̦̟a̔̋̾̎ͯ̋̃r͔̼̟̰̞͍͙̯̼̭̟̙̩̒̉̏ͮ͂̋̃͐͐̍ͯͦͨ̚ͅ ̂͊͗̓̒̈́ͣ̆̎ͤ́̐̆̾b͂͐̈ͭ̎eỵ̪̭̝̞͍̪͚ő̭̪̭̘ͨͭ͑̈́̐ͣ̉̔̉̎̐̎̾̋ ̹͓̞͕̜̖͚̟̠̟͍nḋ̰͚̥̝͈͚̤͉͍͕̳͑̇͑̌̍̾͂̋̍͛ ̮̠̜̰̝͚ͤ̌͆ͪͩ̚s̥̤͇̘̹̤̤̬̹̙̺̹͔͕̠ͧ̐̅ͦ͛̄͗̂͊̽̏̓̓͗̚ja̖̲̯̖͙ ̻̣͍͇̲f̥̯͔͎̭͈ͅjͮ͌̈́ͩ͑̐͋ ̳͙̖̝͉͈̗̜̮̪͇̠̾ͧ̃͋ͧͪͧ̋̅̓ͯ̚ ̠̯̘͓̫͙̳̅̽ͮ̈́̋̓͑i̮̩̤͓͓͓̩͇͔̯̘͇̬ͨ̄̒̐̎̉͐̔͛̃̑̒̈̚ͅoͦ̆͌ͦj̠ ̹̫̦̥͍̞a͕͙̮͔̭͔̺̺͇̳̹͚;̣̙̯̥̮ͫͭͣ̆̅e̩͇̍̾a̙̗̖͔͖̣̤̮͔͚̭̺̯ͅ ͖s̫̙̮͉͕͑͒̅ͧͩd̪̝̗̫̲̖͙̯͈͚͙̲̭͖͈

ChiChi has suffered 3 damage to Purity.

@[The Blackened Rose] Horrific Defilement - DARK – (6 Purity Damage)@ has been added to the Team Inventory.

… “Are you okay?”

No. No. You think. None of you are real. You’re all just… dead things. You, him, her, everybody. What are all of you thirty… fifty… a Ḧ̷̗͉̱̠̭̭̱͚̯̞̺̑ͣ̍́ͥ͆͐ͬ͒̂͘͟Ǘ͖̯̗͕͛̈́̚N̵̋̅͝҉̞̮D͐́ͤͩ̀̚ ̨̘̳͍̱̱͈̰͕͕͇̬͔͚͈͋́̇͆ͫͬ̊̚̕R͟͡E̪̰̮̖̣͙͇D̷ͭ̾̌̕͞ years from now…?

Ỵ̤͎͚̫͎͕̹͚͓͖̱̤͔o̘͇͉̗̫̗̰u’̯̖͔̩̤̱̙̣͓̖͎r̳̦̩͇̬͈̘̤͚̺̦̥ͅ ̪̙e̳̘̦ ̖͈̲͍̱͙̻̫̮̬ͅa̘̥̣̙̳̰̜ll̤̼͔̖͓ ̣͔͕͈̠̙̦͖̱̜̞̱ͅj̻̩̹̯̞̺u͖͇͇̠̭̬̟st͖̦͇͚͉͙ ̪̭͓̫̭̫̺̯d̹̱̲͇̭͇̬̯̳̥̗e̖a͙͎̼̲̤̫̱̦̭ͅd t̜̠̳͚͇̞̹̻̫̙̜h̺̗̣̱̲̰̘̟̳͈̳̹͎̞̝i̘̙̤͙̗n̫̬͉̖g̳̞̙̜͖̖̞̘͓͔ ͎ͅs͈̥͈̩͖̤̮̰̯͕̪̳̮…̰”

You leave and head back home for the night. Ha ha you think. No, that’s a lie. Benni’s home is not my home.

…ṱ͔he ̟̯̼͍̼ͅde͓͍͙̘̬a͈̣̳͍̤ḍ̤ ̜̫̙̫͓̟̞̮͕̰̺̲̣̣h̪̯͙̺͔͕̗̲͍̝͍̣a̯̠͍͎̩̯͕v̦̮̗̪͙̲̫e n̞̤͙͓̪̳̲̪̺͔̦ͅọ̞͙̭̮ ̼h̞͔̪͔̳͔͕͈̣͕̮̼͎͕o̰͖̥͓̣̪̭̞̟̹͕ṃ̹̮̘͕̘̥̬e...̥͇

ChiChi the Tapu Lele (M: Psychic / Fairy)
    Health: 20/20 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 14/20 | 6/10 Kurosuōbā | Dodge Rate: 30%
    Perk: Diplomacy
    Reincarnation Forms: Corviknight, Milotic, Aurorus, Espeon, Alcremie
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Defense Armor: <Empty>
    • Jewelry: <Empty>

2. This post has been liked by: