@C0L0R3D @Chakramaster @ARandomTool @EmeraldSky @sammy0295 @Scytherwolf @Noblejanobii @Lychee @DayBreak

Seeing as how we’re back after a long forum outage, I’m not sure exactly how many people are left active in this season of Stalkers and if we have enough to keep going. I know I’ve lost a number of people along the way and I think this forum outage probably caused more people to drop off. As a result, I want to check to see if people are still interested in keeping this going or if we’d rather close the book on this due to this having gone on for quite a long time and after losing people. I’m fine either way.

Truth is there’s really not too much more to do and you guys are incredibly close to having at least some resources to eliminate some of the Stalkers. And overall, you guys are definitely in the last and 4th quarter when it comes to how much stuff remains. So if people want to keep going (I’m hoping for at least three people still on board to wrap this up), there’s a few things I’d update.

If we want to keep going…

• For all remaining players, all abilities become unlocked. So everyone would have Diplomacy, Security, and Repair to use. As a small hint, there’s no where else where Diplomacy is required (unless you just want more nice interviews).
  • I’m going to drop the puzzles as a requirement. Simply having the ability (Repair, Security, Diplomacy) is enough to get to the next step of the process. I’ll still present the puzzles and you’re totally free to do them for fun on the side if you’d like, but you don’t need to and I don't want the harder ones to feel like a discouraging dead end. I think there’s a bunch of them that are pretty tough and they were made in mind of having a full set of players and someone among the group feeling ambitious enough to do them.
  • I’m also open to suggestions and recommendations to make things easier and or faster.

So let me know what you’d like to do and hey, whether we keep going or not, I definitely thank everyone for joining and I hope you’ve been enjoying it. :3