Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire View Post
    Wheeeeee thank you so much! <:

I LOVE that there is a showcase! I went through a bunch of them after I saw this comment. Amazing job. I absolutely love that you guys have kept up with them, too. c: I'll crack on with some I've missed if I get the itch!

Thank you so much! AND ARE YOU KIDDING? Bro your line work is AMAZING. I saw it and was like "I need to do better with mine" and thus resulted in better lineart than usual for my drawings. XD

Btw your fusions are INCREDIBLE. The grotle + runerigus is SUCH a cool concept. I love your unique ability to not just mash parts together (like I do XD), but create whole new aspects of both pokemon that weren't necessarily direct parts of either, but fit so well.

Bantross is also super cool. And your shadows/lineart/highlights are awesomely done. C: I love seeing the timeline of your art in the first post because your techniques have improved so much!

I AM EXCITE TO DO STARTER FUSIONS.
    I cheat on the shading haha I look at the shading on the pokemon if the angle works I keep it. Bantross I could have done more with but Banette is so basic that if I went more in Elentross's it wouldn't have look like banette. 4 fusion in one week is a lot for me lol. Plus my two other drawings I did.

Either way thank you for the kind words. Seeing the progress of Noble. You and me is always cool to see.

Proud partner with @Pokemon Trainer Sarah

Spoiler:

Gible bite's Comic

GCEA Trainer Links based on title characters

....GCEA Diamond/Platnium/ Blizard Blue/Platnium 2/ Pokemon Prism.......

2. This post has been liked by: