Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Morning has arrived in Seabourne Town
    Submit your Day 3: Day Cycle Actions now!

Time Remaining:

CLICK HERE

(Tuesday, May 31, 2022 9:00:00 PM EST)

@C0L0R3D @Cotton Candy Whimsicott @ARandomTool @EmeraldSky @sammy0295 @Scytherwolf @Shruikan @Noblejanobii @Lychee @DayBreak

Administrator

Might be taking it a little easy here, but I feel I need to help with some more searching.

(22) Charms and Chimes Gift Store

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Lyric is just going to slowly approach Verio the Toucannon. This was... what Ralon had told them to do. To warn his family. They'd try looking for the stake later, but for now, warning his family about Exonull came first. They figured it'd be best to talk to Ralon's parents while his siblings were hopefully at school, so they didn't have to hear this. Rather than being their normal self, overflowing with energy, the Nidorina was eerily calm. The harsh reality of what was happening, the lengths the Stalkers would go, had finally hit them. It made it hard to be a light of hope.

... But they weren't going to stop trying to be one. Steadying their nerves, and readying their knowledge of diplomacy, they spoke up, finally ready to start interacting with the townsfolk. Not the best way to introduce yourself, but they had to do this.
    "Excuse me, sir. You're Verio, aren't you? My name is Lyric and..."

"I'm... afraid I have some news regarding Ralon."
    The Nidorina's ears lowered, already feeling a growing pit in their stomach. Swallowing the knot in their throat and letting out an exhale, they attempted to steady their nerves.
    "He's not going to be coming back... I'm certain you've heard of the murders over the last couple of days at the hands of Exonull, one of which was a Yanmega, my friend... Ralon was one of the other victims... I found his body a little ways out of town... Or at least, what was left of it..." They'd spare the Toucannon the horrific details. Just thinking about the horrific state he found Ralon in, trapped between life and death, only made their stomach turn. They were also careful and vague, never specifying where exactly. They weren't about to deliver the Starly's family to Exonull's doorstep on a silver platter. Taking another moment to exhale and try and lower their tension, they continued.
    "If you have any information, even if it's something small or seemingly inconsequential, it would be a massive help sir." Lyric was determined now. The last two days since they'd arrived had given them a new drive. Ascension be damned, they were going to help people, especially now that they have every memory of every one of their past selves, the good and the downright evil. And the first step towards their goal was stopping the Stalkers that were here in their tracks.
    Last edited by DayBreak; 05-30-2022 at 01:11 AM. Reason: Fixing the icon glitching

4. This post has been liked by:

Lychee 

The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    (Lost access to my icons, so… whoops! Colour coded text!)

”So then, we should-”

“Ah, not so fast! It’s time I had my say!”

“Didn’t expect you to be so keen. But sure, Silver, what’ve you got?”

“You’re welcome. Now then, follow my lead…though it may as well be yours as you’ve been on about it before.”

[Action decided: Interview 51, Velli the Sylveon. Be prepared for Diplomacy if she’s a little too… loopy.]

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Senior Moderator

I will spend today untrapping one of our trapped items
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Search (33d) Korak the Nidoking’s House

I want to talk to Zakra the Kadabra! They're a lecturer at the uni, Caily says they saw them with an unusual stone tablet! I will certainly pay diplomatic respect to their knowledge as a teacher, but my goodness, I reckon I need to hold that tablet for a bit!
    My friends and I have found a few artifacts that are similar and seem like relics of an ancient civilization right under our very noses! Isn't that cool, Zakra? Imagine, imagine if even the school here was right ontop of some massive buried ziggurat!
    (I would love to bait her into telling me anything extra about the old texts/locations/relics, if she knows anything!)
    Last edited by Lychee; 05-30-2022 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Oops wrong thread!

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chocolate Pichu View Post
    Might be taking it a little easy here, but I feel I need to help with some more searching.

(22) Charms and Chimes Gift Store
    When the dawn arrives, you wake up from the one of the spare beds that Benni has provided and you head out after having eaten the fresh pancakes and waffles she has provided. There is some overcast now and the skies seem a bit gray, but otherwise it doesn’t seem like anything is out of the ordinary.

You head toward the Charms and Chimes gift store, following the lead about one of the corrupted eyes being there, hidden either beyond Jupo’s perception or she doesn’t realize the true nature of what’s she’s dealing with. Since you’d rather not be caught “shoplifting” and attempt trying to explain what’s going on, you decide to go out early before the store even opens and before Jupo can discover you there.

When you arrive, you see the store and the second floor apartment have a welcoming and charming exterior and presentation. While it appears a bit gray considering the weather and the surrounding atmosphere, you still feel at ease and it makes you feel like it’s the last place anyone would ever expect to run into the Stalkers. It feels even safter and more protected than the two cathedrals.

You search around the exterior, noting that there’s no litter and it’s kept impeccably clean and well-maintained. If there was ever once any graffiti or damage here, you’d never guess as it seems like the chocolate-colored brick walls were freshly painted less than a year ago. There are also fresh flowers growing here and the outside décor of sculptures and pinwheels gives it a very “come on in” feeling that feels nicely inviting.

From what you can see, it’s still a bit too early for the store to be officially opened, but you decide to sneak in to get a head start. Jupo isn’t around, which might be for the better considering the nature of this eye you were told about.

You step inside the store and immediately your eyes don’t know what direction to look in first. There’s colorful baubles, trinkets, jewelry, crafts, and creations of all sizes in all directions. Colorful statuettes, creative paintings, painted miniatures, glasswork, ornamental jewelry, metal sculptures, and hundreds of other items line the shelves, hang from the ceiling, and line the walls. You could easily see yourself spending a fortune if you allowed yourself to get carried away.

You almost forget about the eye, but then you remind yourself and look for it among all the trinkets. As you do so, your beliefs about the situation change as you realize it’s likely Jupo never noticed the eye considering the myriad of other belongings she has.

And then you find it, very similar to the other Eye of Blood you found at the Copper Plains School. It too, has the same strange dark sensation that the other one did, and you’re convinced the two are definitely related. Gathered around it on the wooden shelf is a small puddle of blood.

Carefully, you attempt to pick it up…

#Blood Hemorrhage – NORMAL (4 Health Damage)# Trap 80% Disarm Trap Test: 77 out of 100: Success!

Remembering from what happened last time, you grab a few paper towels from the restroom and you lay one down flat besides the eyeball while you roll up one of the others and lightly roll the eye safely onto the other paper towel. Then, you roll up the other like a hammock, cradling the eyeball safely.

Once outside, you then drop the wrapped eye onto the ground, having it land hard enough to fool the trap mechanism into thinking someone made contact with it. The spike embedded into the eye triggers, but does nothing except rip harmlessly through the paper towel. You then pick up the eye, wrap the spiked protrusion with one of the last remaining paper towels, and stow it away.

[Eye of Blood] has been added to the Team Inventory.

You then investigate the rest of the Charms and Chimes gift store, along with financial advising firm Narshen runs on the second floor. From here, you don’t see anything that causes any alarms. Narshen, while Jupo’s roommate, doesn’t seem to be in any kind of relationship with her and they mostly keep to themselves, though you see Jupo has been trying to persuade him into doing activities around town like suggesting they go to the marina or grab something from the Canopy Bakery. But it doesn’t seem like he’s been taking her up on those invitations.

After that, you decide to head out and prepare for tonight.

Chakra the Jirachi (S: Steel / Psychic)
    Health: 14/16 | Sanity: 20/20 | Purity: 24/24 | 8/10 Kurosuōbā | Dodge Rate: 40%
    Perk: Security
    Reincarnation Forms: Pikachu, Pachirisu, Minccino, Victini, Mudkip
    EQUIPMENT:
    • Defense Armor: +|A| Scale Armor+ (3H)
    • Jewelry: +|J| Blessed Armband+ (1S, 1P)

Lover of Centipedes Scytherwolf's Avatar
    I think I'll search (29) Twinbank Apartments

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I'll go speak with 36 Altrea the Eldegoss
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire