Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Works for me. I keep forgetting to check here while I’m sick in the hospital lmao
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Hope you're getting better, Noble. Yeah, hospitals are not fun, my Dad definitely didn't enjoy his first experience.

While my computer has been out of the picture, I've been playing more Pokémon Shield. Didn't try Dynamax Adventures up until now, but it's actually pretty fun and challenging. Was thrilled to get Lugia from it, also. Good stuff!

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Hope you're getting better, Noble. Yeah, hospitals are not fun, my Dad definitely didn't enjoy his first experience.

While my computer has been out of the picture, I've been playing more Pokémon Shield. Didn't try Dynamax Adventures up until now, but it's actually pretty fun and challenging. Was thrilled to get Lugia from it, also. Good stuff!
    Only bad thing you gotta watch out for. If there's anything you want shiny wise. Don't get it before you find the shiny. Those legendary at the end. You can only get one of. You won't even know if it's shiny until after you beat it.

And yeah Noble. Hopefully everything will be better for you soon. Those hospital stays are never the best. Hope you get well soon.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

Yeah, I'm just not a shiny hunter. It's challenging enough as is and I've come across so, so few shines and have flopped the attempt to catch them every time.

Meanwhile, I've tried to get Zygarde three times now and have gotten the stuffing beaten out of me every time. I have a feeling I'd need actual player peeps with me on that one as the team of AI players isn't up to snuff for this one.

Administrator

That's the cool thing about Dynamax Adventures. Shiny are easier to find and all the Pokémon there are guaranteed catch. As long as you beat them.

Yeah sadly the AI players are not the brightest. Ever you want to play though let me (and probably some others) know! I'd love to give it another go.

The time is upon us...

Senior Administrator

Yeah, these AI players do pretty stupid things. Constantly using Taunt or Entrainment over and over again adds up to so many wasted turns. That and I try to give them a new Pokémon to replace a badly beat-up one and of course the wrong person takes it and replaces a Pokémon that was perfectly fine and would have been helpful for the final battle. Ughhhh...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Unfortunately the hospital stay is ehhhh. I haven’t gotten a good night’s sleep since Wednesday, so ya know I’m constantly worn out from that plus the coughing. And unfortunately it looks like I’m stuck here indefinitely until any of their culture tests yield results since they have no idea what the cause of my pneumonia is.
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Senior Administrator

Yeah, not being able to sleep was the same issue my dad had while at the hospital. Every four hours they come to take blood. Even at 4am. It's insane, how can people recover with that going on?

And yeah, it took a dang long time for them to finally have a discharge date. Those two weeks felt more like two months.

I came in like a wrecking ball... [Desolate Divine]'s Avatar
    Senior Moderator

So I had a brainwave last week...

If I use OBS Studio whilst I have a zoom meeting, and use the virtual cam, I can record myself paying attention for the first ten minutes or so of class while it happens, I can then loop that footage and patch it in to my webcam stream...

Just gotta be quick to turn off the loop if I get asked a question...

Administrator

It's crazy what we can do with technology. But yeah be careful doing that if you do. Some people have got caught doing it before.

The time is upon us...