Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    The #1 Stalkers Fanatic C0L0R3D's Avatar
    I recommend untrapping that shadow eye for when we get our hands on this other one.

Avatar(s) and banner(s) made by the excellent Neo Emolga for DBR V2!

Administrator

Well guess I gotta decide on my next search xD. Will I be so lucky this time?

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Hopefully so! There's just the tiny problem of... you know. Who's gonna sort out Ralon.

I think Lyric's got that covered, though if he has to abandon that for whatever reason I'm happy to cover for him when night comes.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Dangit looks like work got the best of me and I missed my action window.

Regardless, I think I'm mostly caught up. Worth noting we need someone with Diplomacy to speak with either Santea the Lilligant or Altrea the Eldegoss, based on my interview. Neither of which I can do. I can try to interview Ohu the Dhelmise next, or untrap an item, or search somewhere. What do you guys need?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Dangit looks like work got the best of me and I missed my action window.

Regardless, I think I'm mostly caught up. Worth noting we need someone with Diplomacy to speak with either Santea the Lilligant or Altrea the Eldegoss, based on my interview. Neither of which I can do. I can try to interview Ohu the Dhelmise next, or untrap an item, or search somewhere. What do you guys need?
    Ah, just go ahead and take your action, no worries!

But yeah, really, that's just more of a guideline in that anything submitted after MAY not go through if I happen to be hyper-energetic and manage to get through all the actions in one quick run.

6. This post has been liked by:

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga View Post
    Ah, just go ahead and take your action, no worries!

But yeah, really, that's just more of a guideline in that anything submitted after MAY not go through if I happen to be hyper-energetic and manage to get through all the actions in one quick run.
    Well I only JUST saw this so lol. Went ahead and submitted an action anyway but feel free to skip it since it's now like five days late haha
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Well I only JUST saw this so lol. Went ahead and submitted an action anyway but feel free to skip it since it's now like five days late haha
    Sure! But yeah, it's really just a soft deadline that states I will definitely wait for it to be up before advancing into the next cycle even if I happen to plow through all those submitted actions, but once it's up, we're going to keep moving along and I'm just not going to wait up for late submissions, but they can dropped in if there's still other peoples' actions currently waiting to be addressed.

So yeah, no worries, I still need do Lyric's action anyway. Plus it's fun to do Lewisia's actions. :3

9. This post has been liked by:

Senior Moderator

Did we do it? Have we released a Stalker?

What do I need to do tonight?
    Everyone has a dream that fills their heart. A journey they must take. A destiny to fulfill. As close as your imagination exists a magical place, where wondrous creatures with incredible powers help make dreams come true. It's the world of Pokemon!!"

Perhaps… though I haven’t exactly the slightest of clues on if there’s meant to be a Pokémon in that image and all. I think I can see blotted eyes and a foot claw that KINDA bring Sandslash to mind, but that’s all I can get. Any volunteers to dig deeper?

Figured I'd give designing all of Lyric's incarnations a shot. I doubt I'll actually get to use half of them in this season with the speed things are progressing, but I thought it'd be neat (plus, I don't want to make icons for all of them. NidoLyric was difficult enough). Colors probably coming later, right now, I'm kinda melting in this weather. It's supposed to rise up even further, too.

13. This post has been liked by: