Time to go out for some BIDOOF!
There is an outbreak of Bidoof coming and nowhere you can run to. What is that over there! A BIDOOF! WHY?!?!?
Well….Nobody really knows why. Granted. I don’t care. What I do care about is that we will see tons of Bidoof starting on Friday, June 25th to Thursday, July 1st, 2021.
And, if you want to see things go more outrageous then hear this! You may even spot a Shiny Bidoof! The most rare of the Bidoof!
Below are the event details.
- Bidoof will be appearing more often in the wild, in raids, and in encounters after you complete event-exclusive Field Research! If you’re lucky, you might encounter a Shiny Bidoof! Our preliminary research suggests that the rate at which Bidoof will be appearing in the wild will increase over the course of the event.
- On certain days of the event, Bidoof you encounter will know attacks that they normally cannot learn. On Thursday, July 1, 2021, from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. local time, you can use a Charged TM to teach Bidoof any of these attacks. After the event, you can use an Elite Charged TM to do the same. During each of the times listed below, you can encounter Bidoof that know the following attacks.
- Shadow Ball: From Friday, June 25, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Saturday, June 26, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time
- Thunderbolt: From Sunday, June 27, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. to Monday, June 28, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time
- Ice Beam: From Tuesday, June 29, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. to Wednesday, June 30, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time
- Evolve Bidoof anytime during the event to get a Bibarel that knows Hyper Beam.
- Team GO Rocket has plans to cash in on the Bidoof Breakout and have turned more Bidoof into Shadow Pokémon, so get out there and save those Bidoof!
- You’ll be able to get Bidoof Gift stickers from spinning PokéStops and opening Gifts.
On certain days throughout the week, different in-game bonuses will be available!
- 2× Catch XP: From Friday, June 25, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. to Saturday, June 26, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time
- 3× Catch XP: From Sunday, June 27, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. to Monday, June 28, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time
- 4× Catch XP: From Tuesday, June 29, 2021, at 12:00 a.m. to Wednesday, June 30, 2021, at 11:59 p.m. local time
You may even hear more details about this Bidoof fest coming on Monday, June 28th. Keep an eye out for this and plenty of Bidoof.
And as said on Pokemon GO Blog….
Ready or not, the Bidoof are coming. It’s an inevitable fact—an indomitable truth, even—and we must prepare.