Check out this amazing collab for Pokémon Day!
As some may recall, back towards the end of 2020, we here at PXR put out a call for any and all artists to submit their Pokémon OCs and sonas for a group picture of epic proportions! We received many submissions and what you see here is the final result of that group effort! It’s a once in a lifetime party to celebrate the franchise that these artists, and so many others, adore. I can only speak for myself but I know many others would agree, we wouldn’t be the same people we are today without this franchise. So in honor of the 25th anniversary, let’s celebrate a little, party a lot, and enjoy Pokémon like never before.
We also want to formally thank all the artists that participated in the project. We couldn’t have done it without you. Be sure to check out each and every one of them because they’re all wonderful artists and people that deserve your attention:
- Somerandomguynumber1 featuring his characters: Skip the trainer, Flame the Charmeleon, and Val the Ninetales. You can check them all out in the comic, pAd.
- Zignaj featuring his characters: Dunlop the Lopunny and Wile E the Mega Mewtwo Y.
- Zoomlightbulbs featuring: Zoom the trainer along with their Greninja and Zoroark.
- Kitsune-Rokko featuring her characters: Surf the Squirtle and Nozo the Pikachu from Pokémon Yellow Comics along with Rokko’s PMD Pokésona from Rokko’s Mystery Dungeon.
- Penpeaches featuring their characters: Eugene the Umbreon, Kuno the Armaldo, and the Cucumber the Shaymin of Team Next-Gen.
- NobleJanobii featuring her characters: Lucky the shiny Eevee gijinka from Lucky’s Travels, Gabriel the Spritzee from Ask Team Lightbringers, and Rosemary from The Shaymin Café.
- Searingblight featuring their characters: Freddy the Pancham, Swift the Swellow, and Chase the Chimchar, the last of which you can see in Clash of Poke-Characters.
- Scrollwyrm featuring his characters: Skadi the Poochyena and Cecropia the Dustox
Be sure to check each and every one of these artist out and until next time, see ya!