Page 12 of 77 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    It's 12:20 AM and I started my little "hunt" about 2 hours ago. ._.
    Hmmm weird. You're right, it isn't working :( Sorry guys! D: I don't understand why since other timed ones worked! D: I will try and fix it now and let you know when they're active!
    GCEA

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Hmmm weird. You're right, it isn't working :( Sorry guys! D: I don't understand why since other timed ones worked! D: I will try and fix it now and let you know when they're active!
    Thanks Sarah. c: I figured something fishy was going on. At least there's really no time constraints or pressure to make sure everything is done and fixed at a certain time xD

Well not like Niantic is incredibly urgent about fixing any of their bugs anyway...like that NEARBY LIST GLITCH THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE PAST 4 TO 5 DAYS D8<

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Speed-X View Post
    Thanks Sarah. c: I figured something fishy was going on. At least there's really no time constraints or pressure to make sure everything is done and fixed at a certain time xD

Well not like Niantic is incredibly urgent about fixing any of their bugs anyway...like that NEARBY LIST GLITCH THAT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR THE PAST 4 TO 5 DAYS D8<
    It's really weird! Even a Pokemon that was working yesterday based on time is now no longer appearing. WHAT IS GOING ON! xD I will fix it though. Might just have to remove the time thing if it's being dumb. ~_~
    GCEA

Ahahahahaha! I finally found you, Clefairy! >=D

Clefairy! Moon!

Clefairy
    Moon

Greninja: Axibians | Gengar: Speed's ORAS Emporium! | Malamar: Picarto | Roserade: Speed's Pixel Cluster | Gliscor: ASB Stats | Tentacruel: Pokemon Prism Stats | Drapion: VPP Stats | Mega Sableye: Recolored Shiny XYORAS Icon Sprites | Flygon: URPG Stats | Snivy: Viridian Reference | Treecko: Link Vault | Shiny Whismur: All shiny Pokemon
    Pfp by my friend Muerte Verde
    ------------

42, that is the answer Soulmaster's Avatar
    Clefairy: Sun
    Ekans:snakE

Found them. Kinda wish it was known which ones were time based and which were there the entire time...

Shiny URPG Stats
    Feel Free To Ask Me Any Questions! Banner by Neo Emolga

caterpie, Codeword = Tree

Clefairy - Moon

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Sorry for the bother with the time-based one guys! I won't be doing any more after this, since it is dodgy. I am gonna remove the time based-ness from Zubat and Clefairy and hide them elsehwere to avoid further issues! If you've already got them, that's cool though :D
    GCEA

Star!. Clafairy I choose you.

Feel free to check out my Instagram for design and art stuffs