Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Wild Pokemon Claim Thread!

Pokemon Claim Thread!

Wild Pokemon have started appearing around the forum! It's time to get out there and do your best to catch 'em all! Your team is counting on you!

Pokemon will appear in notices at the top of the forum like the one above. These notices can appear anywhere on the forum! When you find one, you can claim it for yourself by posting in this thread! The Pokemon your team has captured will also be kept track of here!

Pokemon will appear in different places for different people! This can be linked to your post count, the time of day, which part of the forum you're using, what usergroup(s) you're in, what year you joined the forum and more!

This is what a wild Pokemon will look like:

Raise your Pokemon by completing challenges and work together with your team to catch 'em all first! It's a race to fill the Pokedex!

NOTE: As Pokemon will appear differently for each user, I will know whether you can access the Pokemon you are trying to claim or not. Anyone who cheats by trying to claim Pokemon they haven't found themselves, sharing Pokemon locations, codewords or links, or doing anything else not in spirit with the game will be banned from the event! This is just for fun, so please enjoy it in the way it was intended!

To claim a Pokemon:
    1. Post the name of the Pokemon you're claiming and your team's codeword in this thread.
    2. Click here to send me a PM with the name of the Pokemon and a link to where you found it.

(Sorry to make you do it twice but it's way easier for me to add stuff if it's all in a thread rather than in a hundred PMs in my inbox. :( Thanks for understanding! <3)

Remember you are working with your team to catch them all! You don't have to catch them all personally unless you want to! So don't get burnt out on searching. Different challenges will be happening soon ;)

Some more information...

There are no Pokemon in staff-only forums.
    Some Pokemon may only come out at certain times of day.
    If a Pokémon does not appear on page 1 of a thread, then the Pokémon is not in that thread. You don't need to search every page of a single thread.
    Pokémon will not be found in threads past page 4 of a subforum.

2. This post has been liked by: