Page 731 of 872 FirstFirst ... 231631681721729730731732733741781831 ... LastLast
Results 7,301 to 7,310 of 8720
    The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Sarah View Post
    Have you got a drawing? :O
    Bipedals are not my strong suit when it comes to drawing. But here's a possible interpretation?

Spoiler:
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Administrator

Either way, looks pretty cool, Noble.

Looks like I have a busy few days ahead of me now.

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Thanks! And how so?
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Cause this weekend starts me having to work weekends. Hopefully it's only these 2 weeks. I prefer having weekends off. Even my boss told me I could, but apparently the one making the schedules doesn't care

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I feel like that's how it is most of the time.
    / / / / / / / /

Administrator

Well with what I did I've even getting weekends off no question. Now with an STL and a manager that just left they say they will not replace them. Everything and everyone are being run so haphazardly now. So much so they apparently needed me back on a register as a cashier (which I've been wanting to get away from since they had been using me as backup). Now my schedule is completely inconsistent. So any plans or appointments I've had planned months in advance they will just have to deal with it. I'm so done with this place. I hope I hear back about an app I've put in somewhere better soon.

The time is upon us...

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

Well best of luck to you on that. At least you get paid.
    / / / / / / / /

Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    Well with what I did I've even getting weekends off no question. Now with an STL and a manager that just left they say they will not replace them. Everything and everyone are being run so haphazardly now. So much so they apparently needed me back on a register as a cashier (which I've been wanting to get away from since they had been using me as backup). Now my schedule is completely inconsistent. So any plans or appointments I've had planned months in advance they will just have to deal with it. I'm so done with this place. I hope I hear back about an app I've put in somewhere better soon.
    Well, that certainly sounds ultra sucktastic.

I'd hate to have work weekends. Thankfully, that's not a usual thing with office jobs (unless you're in a serious crunch time), but it can still happen. I've only had to do it a very few times, and I think it was just to make up lost hours of time from either a holiday or something along those lines.

Now my brother has had to slug through 24-hour work sprees because dimwit people at his job screw up and he has had to pull all-nighters to fix and repair their screw-ups. Something like that would just drive me into WARBEAST MODE and then everyone would have a bad time.

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Noblejanobii View Post
    Bipedals are not my strong suit when it comes to drawing. But here's a possible interpretation?

Spoiler:
    Ooh cool design! The different horns from each parent is a really cool idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster View Post
    It sounds like you've been having a really rough time there lately. :( I hope you manage to find a different job soon. They don't deserve you if they're gonna mess you around like that!
    GCEA

Administrator

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah yeah. That along with some things that have been happening in my family at times oh AND my computer decided the die on me...again. Only months after it was fixed. So I had to completely reformat it back to factory settings. It's been nonstop stress and bad times lately. It's why I've been a little less active and trying to find things to keep me sane xD. It'd be nice if this new job I find can keep giving me weekends off and support the hours I liked so much. Oh and more money would be good too, but I'll see when I get there. Thanks Sarah :)

The time is upon us...