Page 870 of 872 FirstFirst ... 370770820860868869870871872 LastLast
Results 8,691 to 8,700 of 8720
    Cheers and good times! Neo Emolga's Avatar
    Senior Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by ???
    You can! We fly around on dragons all day over here.
    You can!?

My dragon is usually too lazy. And my goodness, I can't keep doughnuts around him for more than two minutes or they're gone!

growing strong Pokemon Trainer Sarah's Avatar
    Site Editor

Senior Administrator

You can!?

My dragon is usually too lazy. And my goodness, I can't keep doughnuts around him for more than two minutes or they're gone!
    Yeah I think the donut thing is a known bug... hopefully they'll fix that with the roll out of version 3.4!
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Yeah, these evolution updates take forever. We should have gotten wings like centuries ago. What gives?

Administrator

Mythical powers and more. Magic should have been the first!

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..

Senior Administrator

In other news, seals are mermaid dogs.

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

I just got Jehovah Witness'ed at. XD Weird. Never seen anyone doing stuff like that around here before. But hey I was a little worried when 2 guys came to my door so I'm glad it was them and I didn't get robbed or something haha.
    GCEA

Senior Administrator

Yeah, they've been around here before. It's always a little unnerving when you don't recognize the person ringing the doorbell.

The Queen of Shaymin
    Site Editor

Administrator

I just got Jehovah Witness'ed at. XD Weird. Never seen anyone doing stuff like that around here before. But hey I was a little worried when 2 guys came to my door so I'm glad it was them and I didn't get robbed or something haha.
    OMG really? Dude how does it feel to have experienced the great word of the lord and savior jesus christ?
    / / / / / / / /
    Double Agents with Suicune's Fire

Site Editor

Senior Administrator

OMG really? Dude how does it feel to have experienced the great word of the lord and savior jesus christ?
    They were really nice, which I guess they have to be if they are trying to recruit people. I thought they were supposed to wear suits or something though? Or is that someone else? I told them I was a scientist and not really interested... The guy started going on about how Charles Darwin wasn't always an atheist and how the sun is "like 15 million degrees, how can anyone make something that hot, amazing huh?" (Uhhh... the answer is they can't... XD) But yeah they were nice enough I guess. I just nodded along to make it go faster and then wished them good luck. It was pretty awkward. They left me with a nice pamphlet that says "Will suffering ever end?" so yeah. XD
    GCEA

Administrator

They were really nice, which I guess they have to be if they are trying to recruit people. I thought they were supposed to wear suits or something though? Or is that someone else? I told them I was a scientist and not really interested... The guy started going on about how Charles Darwin wasn't always an atheist and how the sun is "like 15 million degrees, how can anyone make something that hot, amazing huh?" (Uhhh... the answer is they can't... XD) But yeah they were nice enough I guess. I just nodded along to make it go faster and then wished them good luck. It was pretty awkward. They left me with a nice pamphlet that says "Will suffering ever end?" so yeah. XD
    Oh THAT pamphlet? I got one of those awhile back too. Some lady came up to my car while I was sleeping in it on break and knocked on my window. I rolled down my window a bit and she was like, "sorry, didn't mean to startle you or anything, but I just wanted to give you this pamphlet to look over." Explaining a little about it and then wish me to have a blessed day and left. Still pretty random xD

The time is upon us...

. Pika Pair with the yellow bundle of fluff Chibi Altaria..